YOUR PET

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

:)WHAT SPECIAL TALENT DOES YOUR PET HAVE? ONE OF MY CATS NAMED FAITHFUL TAKES MY EYEGLASSES OFF ME AT NIGHT

May 28, 2012

babykins likes to lay on his back and look at the world upside down.

F

Fractal_Curve

Nagini can clamp herself to my finger

And eat it.

And Irwin can do the tight-rope!

F

Fractal_Curve

is that snake hungry?
It would certainly appear so. I've increased her feeds, so this will hopefully curb her recently discovered vicious tendencies.

C

Ckumana

My cat Zero loves to open cabinet doors and take everything out.... :rolleyes:

May 28, 2012
Lily, the cat, loves water.

O

OFM

my guine pig anthony watches t.v. and prays with me.

O

OFM

NICE SNAKE PICTURES PLEASE POST MORE o>K>

taggerung

Apr 26, 2009
Kirby (my corgi) can wave goodbye. like, he sits down, and waves
One paw. It's too cute. He can also stop, drop, and roll ( I had to teach him fire safety) he also spins, plays dead, speaks, and does all the basic commands (sit, stay, lay down, go to bed, kennel come, ect.) he is also pretty good at keeping all the dogs I Dogsit in line when we go walking ;) see my profile for pics of kirby

S

strawberryfizz

My pet Poochie can climb upon and sit on any chair i point to

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OFM

StrwBerry Nice Really Very Much Alot Nice.amen .
thanx so very alot much 4 sharing.
amen+amen=amen allways.