your thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrb29678

Wanted to other christians believes

T

TruthTalk

Hi mrb and welcome to CC forum - could you possibly add a little more definition to your question - such as, what do other Christians believe, about Jesus Christ? - or something like that. Thanks, God bless you!

M

mrb29678

Really jst wantd to knw people thoughts. Cld hav been a scripture u read or really lik. Could hv ben something tht inspired u today. Cld hv ben ur beliefs

T

TruthTalk

Mrb, this verse from king David describes well how I felt when God reach down from heaven to save a poor retched sinner like me, God bless!

"But He caught me;
He reach all the way from sky to sea;
He pulled me out of that ocean of hate, that enemy chaos,
the void in which I was drowning. He stood me up on a
wide-open field; I stood there saved, surprised to be loved."
Psalm18:16-19

Last edited: