You're BEAUTIFUL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

peacebestill

Oct 25, 2014
I have been graced by God with Beauty and I'm Beautiful on the inside I know for sure. The cool thing with me is I see other people's beauty as well, The ones who know that they are Beautiful and the ones who don't.

Yes, of course I use to be vain about my Beauty; Because I never really felt beautiful before. I was an ugly duckling, but by God's grace HE let me see my beautiful from the outside. I truly thank him for that because he knew what I was going threw.

Beauty to me is not just psychical; it's WHO YOU are on the inside. I see beauty in the way a person may talk, or walk, I see Beautiful in art, I see Beauty in friendship, I see Beauty in love, I see Beauty in Jesus, I see beauty in the elderly, I see Beauty in babies, I see Beauty in laughter, I see Beauty in tears, I see Beauty from the sun, I see beauty by just looking at God's Creation. I see Beauty in everything and I love that about myself because other people's beauty inspire me :)

I AM Beauty and so ARE YOU!