YouTube

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys and gals,

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I've been following a few people on YouTube and been quite entertained by them because quite frankly some can be really stupid and others can actually be quite enlightening. Do you follow anyone on YouTube and if so what is one thing you love or dislike about them? Or maybe why you don't follow anyone?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My personal IMO.... is not to watch videos that claim to be on the Word nor read any of the same in print. None when it comes to the Word as preserved for us by our Father.

My faith has been such as to believe our Fasther teaches me and all by His Holy Spirit from the Word knowing I, nor anyone else, will ever have the total handle on all that is to be learned from te Word until His time and His work is completed in me..
On the secular level, I love YouTube for my music enjoyment, and learning about others in our walk in this ddage.
Anyone who cares could look into RMR (Rick Mercer ReportK) on YouTube. He is very informative on Canada and at the same time very funny…...….

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
(Keep in mind I'm a nerd.)

I like Viva La Dirt League. They make a series of videos called Epic NPC Man that mostly illustrates certain illogical things in Everquest/World of Warcraft style games. They also make a PUBG series that illustrates the same about first person shooters.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm taking my stuff out of the old backpack and putting it into the new one."
"Just use the backpack teleporter like a normal person!"
"Backpack teleporter?"
"Yeah, the teleporter that is built into every backpack ever made, duh! Put your new backpack on and all the stuff from your old one will be teleported into it. Now hurry up, we gotta go!"

(Seriously, that really is how it works in video games.)