Zombie Christian....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
HAve you ever encountered ZOMBIE CHRISTIANS??? or do you feel like you are zombie christian??

zombie christian = serving GOD but heartless..

is there any difference about backslider and zombie christian or do you consider as it the same???

:D

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
I know and have seen the zombie Christian. Zombie Christian isn't really a Christian (no heart). Think it is a ploy of sorts from devil. What do you think? Backslider, is someone who isn't following at full will.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Or it could be a rare zombie in a zombie apocolypse. That would be cool except they don't eat flesh the only eat spiritual food( the word of God)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Would a zombie Christian try to eat my brain?

Just wondering if that's something I should be concerned about.

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
BACKSLIDER and ZOMBIE CHRISTIAN..almost the same i think...they become christian and they don't obeyed GOD..

hmmmm

Would a zombie Christian try to eat my brain?

Just wondering if that's something I should be concerned about.

Maybe.... so watch out....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hmmm true but i kind of like my idea.

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
Or it could be a rare zombie in a zombie apocolypse. That would be cool except they don't eat flesh the only eat spiritual food( the word of God)
IF they eat spiritual word they wont become zombie...they will be born again..hahha

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm starting to wonder about zombie Filipinas.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well if I don't get my coffee in the morning you might mistake me for a christian zombie because i walk and moan like one

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
I'm starting to wonder about zombie Filipinas.
Im sure filipinas are nice zombie with terrible zombie heart..

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
Well if I don't get my coffee in the morning you might mistake me for a christian zombie because i walk and moan like one
Ohh i wanted to see u on that scene...:p

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Back to the original question.

If Zombie Christian = serving God but heartless,
then what does that really mean?

We all have peaks and valleys in our spiritual walk.
Sometimes we can go through periods where we even feel cold.
That's probably what you meant by "zombie Christian."

But if someone has really deep, serious, long-term heart problems,
it's natural to wonder if the person is even saved.
Only God knows.
But usually time will give us the answer.
Whatever someone is, or is not, will always become apparent in time.

H

heart-on-guard

zombie christian = lukewarm christian

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, Matthew 24:12

Remember to always fan the fire of the Holy Spirit and always go back to your first love. Parang kape lang yan eh. Hindi na masarap kapag hindi mainit so kailangan initin ulet. :) This is to encourage fellow Christians to keep standing firm in faith. God said in Revelation hindi ka mainit ni malamig kaya isusuka kita.... mhhhmmm we dont want that to happen...

Keeep the faith guyss let it arise.