Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Ugly
  • 2 Post By Addison
  • 3 Post By Siberian_Khatru
  • 1 Post By trofimus

User2User Tech Support

Get or give free technical support on using Christian Chat -- or any computer-related problems/questions!

Thread: Money from YouTube

  1. #1
    Senior Member Addison's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Money from YouTube

    Hey all.

    So I have a lowly YouTube channel.

    Looking at the analytics of this, it currently has 5,180,353 watch time minutes with an average viewing duration of 26:03 minutes.

    198,825 viewers and a very simple 527 subscribers.

    Any chance I could get a little bank for these numbers?

    If so, how do I apply for such a thing, and what would be the estimated amount?

    I don't expect more than a few dollars.

    I just thought I could possibly explore this idea for a moment.

    Thanks ahead.


  2. #2
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    51,885
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    214

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Ummm.

    I got nothing.

    Sorry.

    lol





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  3. #3
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    51,885
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    214

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Could you ask another you-tuber this same question? Maybe they'd know.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  4. #4
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,803
    Rep Power
    98

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  5. #5
    Senior Member Addison's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Thank you very much, Ugly.
    Ugly and blue_ladybug like this.


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,386
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    Ummm.

    I got nothing.

    Sorry.

    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    Could you ask another you-tuber this same question? Maybe they'd know.
    You are, like, the least helpful person. Ever.

    Good luck, Addison. Mind PMing me your channel? I might subscribe.
    Mooky, blue_ladybug and Addison like this.
    "It is a happiness to wonder;─ it is a happiness to dream."

  7. #7
    Senior Member trofimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,703
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Money from YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Addison View Post
    Hey all.

    So I have a lowly YouTube channel.

    Looking at the analytics of this, it currently has 5,180,353 watch time minutes with an average viewing duration of 26:03 minutes.

    198,825 viewers and a very simple 527 subscribers.

    Any chance I could get a little bank for these numbers?

    If so, how do I apply for such a thing, and what would be the estimated amount?

    I don't expect more than a few dollars.

    I just thought I could possibly explore this idea for a moment.

    Thanks ahead.
    It can quite differ, depending on if you use ads (and how many, what kind of ads) and other tricks of monetization.

    You can get cca 350-450 $ for a one million views, if you know how.
    Mooky likes this.
    God's truth prevails (John Huss) * Pravda Boží vítězí (Jan Hus)

Similar Threads

  1. im a youtube guy
    By woozuh in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 28th, 2016, 02:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 25th, 2014, 11:11 AM