Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 87
Like Tree38Likes

User2User Tech Support

Get or give free technical support on using Christian Chat -- or any computer-related problems/questions!

Thread: Christian Chat For Dummys

  1. #41
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    20,376
    Rep Power
    259

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin View Post
    Ah ...like this ? Thank you for info. I thought it meant I had to quote scripture included in my replies , or "wisdom quotes " or something.
    You may not be so thankful once you get my bill.
    What allures and arouses the heart we can't figure out
    But it's the quickest way to account for what we prize
    And are most proud about
    These gods make promises but always lie to us
    The kinds of lies that says they'll keep us safe and satisfy us
    We blame the lies outside of us
    But it's the lie that lies inside that captures the depth of desires and false messiahs

    ~Beautiful Eulogy - Messiah~


  2. #42
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Ha

    A common one here is Jack. Banned more than 100 times.

    (heya natania )hehe #truetho#

  3. #43
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    (heya natania )hehe #truetho#
    Yayyyyy
    Hi girly!!! How have you been??
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  4. #44
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    really good im feeling sick nauseous at the moment but yes God is awesome he has really helped me plus people like yourself! so how presidency as a frog froggy matters ?

  5. #45
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    really good im feeling sick nauseous at the moment but yes God is awesome he has really helped plus people like yourself! so how presidency as a frog froggy matters ?
    Aww
    I hope you feel better!

    Well, I help get proper treatment for the frogs and help try to eliminate the discrimination of frog and human and improve the environment they live in.
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  6. #46
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    hows all the six dogs and five cats and a fish ? seriously tho would u protect frogs if you could?
    or do you do that already?

  7. #47
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Aww
    I hope you feel better!

    Well, I help get proper treatment for the frogs and help try to eliminate the discrimination of frog and human and improve the environment they live in.
    thanks promise i wont cyber throw up near you hahaha... blaaaerk

  8. #48
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    hows all the six dogs and five cats and a fish ? seriously tho would u protect frogs if you could?
    or do you do that already?
    Haha
    And a lizard*

    Yes I would if I could
    I love little frogs. My neighborhood recently were able to move them away from the homes and to a little wetland thing not too far away recently
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  9. #49
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    thanks promise i wont cyber throw up near you hahaha... blaaaerk

    Hahaha
    Thank you missy xD
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  10. #50
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    cool lizard thats right and you remember i love em gecko's. thats cool i didnt you loved frogs so much you know youre passionate about them.

  11. #51
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    cool lizard thats right and you remember i love em gecko's. thats cool i didnt you loved frogs so much you know youre passionate about them.

    Yea
    My lizard is a bearded dragon. He is very old but doesn't look like he's going anytime soon so
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  12. #52
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Hahaha
    Thank you missy xD
    lol i better stop gate crashing this thread lol

  13. #53
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    lol i better stop gate crashing this thread lol
    Lol
    I should probably try to go back to sleep anyway
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  14. #54
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Yea
    My lizard is a bearded dragon. He is very old but doesn't look like he's going anytime soon so
    He sounds so cool I bet hes a drummer and plays guitar in his spare time cool dude -o-o-

  15. #55
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,859
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Hahahahahaha
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  16. #56
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Lol
    I should probably try to go back to sleep anyway
    yeES I concur sleep well. peace

  17. #57
    missy2014
    Guest

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Hahahahahaha
    (now she cant sleep) :P

  18. #58
    Senior Member Cerwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    65
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    Mr Ugly has tried to help me with how to post but I still am confused. There's " reply to thread" ..There's "reply with quote" that he said to use so that your tagging who your replying to. There's "quick reply" that will reply on the thread everywhere but where you want it to. You'll quick reply to one post and it ends up 4 slots down. When I go to reply with quote it says I need to use more words in my reply ...which is weird because it's a lot of words I used. Wish I could just tag by using the persons NAME in my reply, like you do on FB. And some people post a page long post ...I'm supposed to quote a page long post just to say "Amen to that?" Oh well, I'll learn in time by trial and error I suppose. LOVE CC but the platform is weird.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  19. #59
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,691
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    471

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    With only the "reply" button, you can make a single post without quoting someone else.. Like this one.
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



  20. #60
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,691
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    471

    Default Re: Christian Chat For Dummys

    The "reply with quote" does this... Puts YOUR previous quote into a text bubble..


    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin View Post
    Mr Ugly has tried to help me with how to post but I still am confused. There's " reply to thread" ..There's "reply with quote" that he said to use so that your tagging who your replying to. There's "quick reply" that will reply on the thread everywhere but where you want it to. You'll quick reply to one post and it ends up 4 slots down. When I go to reply with quote it says I need to use more words in my reply ...which is weird because it's a lot of words I used. Wish I could just tag by using the persons NAME in my reply, like you do on FB. And some people post a page long post ...I'm supposed to quote a page long post just to say "Amen to that?" Oh well, I'll learn in time by trial and error I suppose. LOVE CC but the platform is weird.
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ​ Orange kitties approve



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New to Christian Chat.....hope to find some friends to just chat with
    By hope-ful in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 28th, 2017, 12:17 AM
  2. Hello christian chat
    By stabbo in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 21st, 2015, 08:40 PM
  3. New to christian chat
    By Stephanie_30 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 26th, 2014, 07:41 AM
  4. new to Christian Chat
    By Khristy143 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 14th, 2014, 12:26 AM
  5. New to christian chat!
    By Girlindress in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM

Tags for this Thread