Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
Like Tree70Likes

User2User Tech Support

Get or give free technical support on using Christian Chat -- or any computer-related problems/questions!

Thread: New problem

  1. #41
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Okay, I'm in chrome and still no pics.
    First my time went bizarre by 4 hours.
    then my pictures disappeared.
    something musta gone wrong with me on this forum
    let me check my settings page again
    Anyone know what I should be looking for?
    Magenta likes this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  2. #42
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    34,928
    Rep Power
    131

    Default Re: New problem

    Forum Actions (menu)
    General settings (menu option)
    Thread display options



    wasn't even aware of that

  3. #43
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    upload of file failed
    I think someone doesn't like me
    Magenta likes this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  4. #44
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    34,928
    Rep Power
    131

    Default Re: New problem

    it is there though. The moose or elk or whatever it is

  5. #45
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Forum Actions (menu)
    General settings (menu option)
    Thread display options



    wasn't even aware of that
    Okay, I got there, but then there are 5 choices.
    What do I choose
    E-mail?
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  6. #46
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Hah!
    I found it.
    Now my moose is showing.
    I'll change that later.
    You having technical problems?
    Talk to me.
    I know it all now.
    wwjd_kilden and Magenta like this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  7. #47
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Okay, I'm back in fire fox and I have pics
    It was a system failure after all
    wwjd_kilden and Magenta like this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  8. #48
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenW View Post
    Yes, but shouldn't my avatar be displayed beneath my name when I post?
    I don't see it there?
    You have more problems than you realize.

    What happened to your little green rep squares???
    They're gone too!

    And look at you!
    You turned into a moose...
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  9. #49
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenW View Post
    Okay, I'm in chrome and still no pics.
    First my time went bizarre by 4 hours.
    then my pictures disappeared.
    something musta gone wrong with me on this forum
    let me check my settings page again
    Anyone know what I should be looking for?

    Willie-T and AllenW like this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  10. #50
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    You can set up your device to do it while you sleep, so that the maintenance required to keep your device running as best as possible does not interfere with your using time! It needs to be done on a regular basis, like taking out the garbage and changing the oil
    You take out the garbage and change the oil?
    You look too cute to have to do that type of work...
    Magenta and AllenW like this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  11. #51
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    14,956
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    You take out the garbage and change the oil?
    You look too cute to have to do that type of work...
    I am nowhere near as cute as you!

    Alas, somebody has to take the garbage out

    My cat just simply refuses to do it

    Besides, I don't let her exit the abode
    OwzK likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  12. #52
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    You take out the garbage and change the oil?
    You look too cute to have to do that type of work...
    Oh, but it's okay for an ugly girl to do it?
    Come on, fess up, what's the answer?
    Magenta likes this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  13. #53
    Senior Member AllenW's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    66
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    I am nowhere near as cute as you!

    Alas, somebody has to take the garbage out

    My cat just simply refuses to do it

    Besides, I don't let her exit the abode
    So you are a slaver.
    Meet all kinds of people on this forum.
    Magenta likes this.
    I'm a man of many avatars.
    And that's not all.

  14. #54
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    I am nowhere near as cute as you!

    Alas, somebody has to take the garbage out

    My cat just simply refuses to do it

    Besides, I don't let her exit the abode
    I have a cat too.
    Yeah. You can't count on them for anything!
    What good are they???
    But they're so CUTE!!!
    Guess I'll keep mine after all.
    Hubby could take the garbage out !!
    Problem solved.
    Magenta likes this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  15. #55
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    14,956
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenW View Post
    So you are a slaver.
    Meet all kinds of people on this forum.
    Heh, how does me taking out the garbage equate to me being a slaver?
    A beloved feline friend of mine once exited my abode in a way she should
    not have, and unfortunately for her and me it was a fatal caprice.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  16. #56
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenW View Post
    Oh, but it's okay for an ugly girl to do it?
    Come on, fess up, what's the answer?
    The answer?
    Here's the answer...

    NO GIRL SHOULD TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT OR CHANGE THE OIL.

    What? We have to do everything??

    Let me go.
    I have to put my make-up on.
    Magenta likes this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  17. #57
    Senior Member FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2016
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Heh, how does me taking out the garbage equate to me being a slaver?
    A beloved feline friend of mine once exited my abode in a way she should
    not have, and unfortunately for her and me it was a fatal caprice.
    Sorry Magenta.
    I know how you must have felt.
    Magenta likes this.
    Walk till you Run
    And don't look back
    For HERE...I AM

    U2 Unforgettable Fire

  18. #58
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    14,956
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    I have a cat too.
    Yeah. You can't count on them for anything!
    What good are they???
    But they're so CUTE!!!
    Guess I'll keep mine after all.
    Hubby could take the garbage out !!
    Problem solved.
    I had to take scissors to my fluffy feline friend's behind the other day!

    The things they make us do!!!


    But it is all for love, after all


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  19. #59
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    14,956
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    267

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Sorry Magenta.
    I know how you must have felt.
    Thank you, Fran. It was a sad day for all, and her sister watched her die in my arms after I ran down sixteen flights of stairs to pick her up off the pavement. I missed her for a very very very long time; that was December 28, 1998. Her sister lived until about three years ago... then my daughter suddenly and with no warning, about five months later, decided I needed another cat, and bought me a six month old rescue. This is Luna:

    LunaNov11-14e3.jpg

    She makes me clean her litter box too!!!
    FranC and OwzK like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2016
    Age
    23
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Thank you, Fran. It was a sad day for all, and her sister watched her die in my arms after I ran down sixteen flights of stairs to pick her up off the pavement. I missed her for a very very very long time; that was December 28, 1998. Her sister lived until about three years ago... then my daughter suddenly and with no warning, about five months later, decided I needed another cat, and bought me a six month old rescue. This is Luna:

    LunaNov11-14e3.jpg

    She makes me clean her litter box too!!!
    She is SOOOOOOO CUTE
    Magenta likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A problem
    By ElizabethPeter in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 11th, 2013, 05:36 AM
  2. i have a problem
    By carey in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 1st, 2012, 07:34 AM
  3. I have a problem
    By cawking in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 27th, 2011, 07:09 PM