Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By tourist
  • 4 Post By Magenta
  • 1 Post By Ugly
  • 1 Post By Depleted

User2User Tech Support

Get or give free technical support on using Christian Chat -- or any computer-related problems/questions!

Thread: Can I delete my account?

  1. #1
    Cr02
    Guest

    Default Can I delete my account?

    How donI delete my account?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,933
    Rep Power
    157

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    You can just walk away and leave it. Or you have to contact a mod to delete it.
    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  3. #3
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    16,907
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    284

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr02 View Post
    How donI delete my account?
    This site is the Hotel California. Once you join you can never leave. You mind as well settle back in your Lazy Boy with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the ride.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  4. #4
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    56,731
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    You've been here for only 1 day, and made only 3 posts and you want to leave already?





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  5. #5
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    16,907
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    284

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    You've been here for only 1 day, and made only 3 posts and you want to leave already?
    Apparently he's not feeling the love. Not willing to give any either.
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    18,209
    Rep Power
    370

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    You've been here for only 1 day, and made only 3 posts and you want to leave already?
    It might take only reading three posts to want to leave.... depending on which three it was.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,933
    Rep Power
    157

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    You've been here for only 1 day, and made only 3 posts and you want to leave already?
    Maybe he was in the chat rooms more? Or perhaps he was insulted or attacked by another user. Or maybe he didn't start reading until after he joined and saw the BDF.
    The number of posts is irrelevant and tells nothing of his experience here. Nor does he owe you an explanation.
    wwjd_kilden likes this.
    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  8. #8
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    56,731
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Didn't ask him for an explanation..


    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Maybe he was in the chat rooms more? Or perhaps he was insulted or attacked by another user. Or maybe he didn't start reading until after he joined and saw the BDF.
    The number of posts is irrelevant and tells nothing of his experience here. Nor does he owe you an explanation.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTalk View Post

    I love "Orange Tabbies" , God created the world and then, "Orange Tabbies" .....

    Go to my profile Blog tab to read my testimonies.






  9. #9
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    17,059
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    279

    Default Re: Can I delete my account?

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    This site is the Hotel California. Once you join you can never leave. You mind as well settle back in your Lazy Boy with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the ride.
    And what happens when the Laz-E-boy dies?
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

Similar Threads

  1. how do you delete your account?
    By BonnieSmiles in forum User2User Tech Support
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 29th, 2013, 11:22 PM
  2. I want to delete my account. How?
    By Jenesis in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 28th, 2012, 12:00 PM