Flirting is Not a Sin, If You Do It Right

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I mean this in the nicest way possible but if any man said this to me, I would assume he's mentally disabled. I would be really nice to him but not interested romantically.
And the last sentence...it seems creepy to me.
I'm feeling the creep vibes too from this.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
^^^ I would have thought the guy was looking for one of his children's toys they dropped or something.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
^^^ I would have thought the guy was looking for one of his children's toys they dropped or something.
Definitely a crucial piece of information that he would hopefully include.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Many men make the mistake of crossing the grey area between being kind and simply being a doormat for the woman. I used to do that years ago when I was younger. Eventually, I figured out how to be empowered to walk away from any non-marital relationship before I got to that point.

The key is to flirt with and date several women at once. Now, before you start hating me, let me explain.

On average, I "flirt" with between five and ten women per day. I know who is single and who to steer clear of, so I am careful. It's really saying nice things to them or complimenting them on something they are wearing. At any time, I could turn that into a romantic gesture, but for now, I'm happy to brighten someone's day.

I believe there's a right way to date and a wrong way. For example, most men ask a woman out, spend a ton of money on her, and hope they can make them a sexual partner or at least a steady girlfriend right away. This is a huge mistake.

Instead, if you are truly wanting to find the right partner to marry someday, you should date several women at the same time. By "date," I don't mean buying them an expensive dinner and then popping over to your place for a one-night-stand. What I mean is meeting them for coffee a few times simply to get to know them.

Never let a woman dictate the pace of the relationship. You need to be in charge of that.

In my next few posts, I'll show you what a first date should be like and how to eject from the airplane before you crash and burn. :)
A thread that was just started today brought up an interesting question.

Why are you so desperate that you strike relationships up with multiple woman at a time? Why do you need to have so many dates that you can't even take the time to have them one at a time?

Is this a social form of strip mining? Are you trying to plow through many available choices, in the hope that you will eventually find the right one through sheer force of mass processing?