I'm New Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrScottxX

May 5, 2024
USA
Hi guys, I'm new here and just thought i'd give this Christian Chat Forum a try. I have been a Christian for 31 years, Got saved when I was 17, I'm 48 now. God is Good!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
wp3195142 - Copy.jpg
:)
"Good to have you here. A long time Christian must have a great deal to share with
having God as part of their life."

MrScottxX

May 5, 2024
USA
Thank you for the welcome. And well, as far as having a great deal to share depends on if I was a slow learner or not. haha God bless ya. :)

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new here and just thought i'd give this Christian Chat Forum a try. I have been a Christian for 31 years, Got saved when I was 17, I'm 48 now. God is Good!
Welcome aboard friend and God bless you.

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
Welcome, we have cookies. Just don't trust the oatmeal raisin cookies. There's no grapes around here.

MrScottxX

May 5, 2024
USA
Welcome, we have cookies. Just don't trust the oatmeal raisin cookies. There's no grapes around here.

Don't trust the oatmeal cookies, got it. I take it you might need really good health insurance after eating one? lol

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
Don't trust the oatmeal cookies, got it. I take it you might need really good health insurance after eating one? lol
We don't speak about what happens. There's things that nobody's mind can handle once it's understood. Just look at Magenta. Her hair used to be green. :cry:

MrScottxX

May 5, 2024
USA
We don't speak about what happens. There's things that nobody's mind can handle once it's understood. Just look at Magenta. Her hair used to be green. :cry:
I see, well maybe these cookies might actually help me grow some hair on the thinning places lol but yeah Mums the word. :censored:

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
I see, well maybe these cookies might actually help me grow some hair on the thinning places lol but yeah Mums the word. :censored:
Lol. It's worth a shot I guess. Anyways, welcome to the forums, good sir. I'll pray that you find some good people and posts that help you spiritually. :)

MrScottxX

May 5, 2024
USA
Lol. It's worth a shot I guess. Anyways, welcome to the forums, good sir. I'll pray that you find some good people and posts that help you spiritually. :)
Thank you, good to help encourage one another and sharpen each other. :coffee:(y)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi MrScottxX, happy I got this in if you decide to leave....but we hope you don't! Welcome I'm in SoCal and hope you check out the Forums before you make a decision. It is a good place to connect with other believers even though there are a few squabbles here and there, lol. God bless and keep you🙏!