AI Robots and Beast System Tech

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The subject matter, such as national leaders like Prince Philip are very weird. He said that the greatest threat was world population. His biggest contribution would be reincarnation into a deadly virus.

Do you know what the main theme of the Georgia Guidstones was?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
not even trying to hide it.

how could king charles sign off on this, and not know exactly what it is and what it means???
This is Satan giving the rest of the world the middle finger, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. He is letting the entire world know he has King Charles in his back pocket.

This is the Lord answering the prayer that what they say in the inner room will be shouted from the housetop.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
This is Satan giving the rest of the world the middle finger, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. He is letting the entire world know he has King Charles in his back pocket.

This is the Lord answering the prayer that what they say in the inner room will be shouted from the housetop.
correct. it is in our face. loud and brash.

Jul 7, 2022
HERE'S < another weird one.
When I pick up the newspaper and see an emergency call office for dispatch receive unlimited $ to build an enormous bunker fortress with military defenses, I think, why are they acting so weird? Do they know something we don't know to take many dollars from each property owner to build such structures to answer the phone,?
I wish I could use my labor on my own place, but have to pay them with months of slavery. I get nothing in return except the peace of mind that some public employees have an off grid, self contained, safe space.

Their police department that is an office building is likewise a multimillion $ fort.

The link is to an actual online meeting that wasn't kept so private. Listen to the subject matter friend. It is certainly strange

Jan 20, 2024
HERE'S < another weird one.
When I pick up the newspaper and see an emergency call office for dispatch receive unlimited $ to build an enormous bunker fortress with military defenses, I think, why are they acting so weird? Do they know something we don't know to take many dollars from each property owner to build such structures to answer the phone,?
I wish I could use my labor on my own place, but have to pay them with months of slavery. I get nothing in return except the peace of mind that some public employees have an off grid, self contained, safe space.

Their police department that is an office building is likewise a multimillion $ fort.

The link is to an actual online meeting that wasn't kept so private. Listen to the subject matter friend. It is certainly strange
what give away they might release bird flu is the fact they have a vaccine ready ""just in case"" also they are ramping up hysteria with false positive pcr tests level detection cranked so high it could identify part of a non functional virus. they use 40 cycles much much too high is is amplifying only background noises and is very prone to contamination from other nearby samples, I did a lot of these pcr test and never used them for diagnostic purpose if was not allowed before covid.

now they are testing and culling poultry, they are testing cows.... crazy EVIL morons. famine coming up with major lock-downs probable. keep watch I will do the same. if it grows worse ill start stocking up on proteins and such for a year...

Blessings

Jul 7, 2022
what give away they might release bird flu is the fact they have a vaccine ready ""just in case"" also they are ramping up hysteria with false positive pcr tests level detection cranked so high it could identify part of a non functional virus. they use 40 cycles much much too high is is amplifying only background noises and is very prone to contamination from other nearby samples, I did a lot of these pcr test and never used them for diagnostic purpose if was not allowed before covid.

now they are testing and culling poultry, they are testing cows.... crazy EVIL morons. famine coming up with major lock-downs probable. keep watch I will do the same. if it grows worse ill start stocking up on proteins and such for a year...

Blessings
Yes indeed, I agree altogether.
This is Kary Mullis < the inventor of the PCR Test. He has given some powerful interviews condemning the Dr Weasel Anthony Fauci and the misuse of his invention.

Jan 20, 2024
Yes indeed, I agree altogether.
This is Kary Mullis < the inventor of the PCR Test. He has given some powerful interviews condemning the Dr Weasel Anthony Fauci and the misuse of his invention.
another strange thing, Dr. Mullis died just a few months before covid hit. either a coincidence or they wanted him silenced.

Jan 20, 2024
Jul 7, 2022
The Mysterious Death of PCR Test Inventor Kary Mullis – Fauci’s Most Notable Critic

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/...ventor-kary-mullis-faucis-most-notable-critic

here is a fact check... these tends to prove the conspiracy as true....

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...aim-fauci-had-pcr-test-inventor-murdered.html

God knows the truth one day we shall know. for certain faucciiiiiiiii will step in the lake of fire.
That's big of you providing the counter argument to the Kary Mullis murder. I realized many years ago that
The" fact checkers" are likely on the dot guv payroll like so many disinformation companies.

The timing of Dr Mullis' death is enough evidence for me, especially when put together with the millions of other deaths from covid shots. There's a long list of naturalpaths and cancer researchers, who found what many called cures, who have died mysteriously.