Did man land on the moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did man land on the moon?

• Total voters

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
It is important for folks to not overlook such things - because, the truth is sometimes plainly shown by the things that do not make sense in view of what has already supposed to have occurred.

Moses - I like the way you said this! :D

Notwithstanding, even without looking at the bigger picture (Flat Earth) - there is plenty-sufficient evidence to show the moon landings were faked.
i have come to the conclusion that the moon landings were fake.

unmanned space craft to the moon? probably.

manned space craft to the moon? no

May 10, 2024
AUSTRALIA
This is just my opinion, but if man really did land on the moon, then I think that's a pity, because I believe it all to be a huge waste of money, when they could have been feeding the poor, with that money, instead!

May 13, 2024
just for fun, but the first person who stepped on the moon wasn't the one they said it was, it had to have been the cameraman :)

whatever the discussion, moon, flat, round, this or that, isn't it nice to remember and think about, what good thing, what thing of love, what enjoyment was had or shared today, at least we should consider that, regardless of the seriousness, or lightheartedness of any of these conversations :)

May 10, 2024
AUSTRALIA
just for fun, but the first person who stepped on the moon wasn't the one they said it was, it had to have been the cameraman :)

whatever the discussion, moon, flat, round, this or that, isn't it nice to remember and think about, what good thing, what thing of love, what enjoyment was had or shared today, at least we should consider that, regardless of the seriousness, or lightheartedness of any of these conversations :)
@Jeraboo : Great comment!!

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
i have come to the conclusion that the moon landings were fake.

unmanned space craft to the moon? probably.

manned space craft to the moon? no
If unmanned space craft had made it to the moon, NASA would have more than the woefully inadequate evidence it has to prove they had landed there, and so-called conspiracy theorists likely wouldn't even know man had not landed there (e.g. NASA would be in possession of convincing surface photographs and videos, full 360 degree video evidence of satellites, perhaps a 48 hour (or whatever it is supposed to take) video of a rocket traveling all the way to the moon, genuine moon-rocks that weren't petrified trees etc.)