Europe, the thread for Europeans and everything European (including ESC)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Per usual the ESC was a musical disappointment. I can’t remember any of the songs no more. The outfits were a little over the top, but the drama was better than usual. I was rooting for Israel, but unfortunately they didn’t win.

icequeen

Nov 8, 2019
Per usual the ESC was a musical disappointment. I can’t remember any of the songs no more. The outfits were a little over the top, but the drama was better than usual. I was rooting for Israel, but unfortunately they didn’t win.
I have a Norwegian class with a group of students in Norland county. And the topic of the day was "small talk during lunch break". And as you know Norwegians don't do small talk. But they would discuss ESC on the Monday after the final. So that was what we practiced. Pretending to be interested and making agreeing sounds and nods and ask the right questions. As it was only one that had actually watched it it became quite amputated, so I switched topic to football/soccer. But the women ended up speaking about their husbands instead... As it probably would have done during a normal lunch here. By the way. Heia TIL!!!!

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I have a Norwegian class with a group of students in Norland county. And the topic of the day was "small talk during lunch break". And as you know Norwegians don't do small talk. But they would discuss ESC on the Monday after the final. So that was what we practiced. Pretending to be interested and making agreeing sounds and nods and ask the right questions. As it was only one that had actually watched it it became quite amputated, so I switched topic to football/soccer. But the women ended up speaking about their husbands instead... As it probably would have done during a normal lunch here. By the way. Heia TIL!!!!
Here in Tromsø most folks seem to be fluent in small talk. TIL ain’t been doing good so far this season, but yesterday I could literally hear the crowd cheering every time TIL got a goal. It took me some time to realize that some of the folks here are saying “Eya TIL” and not “Heia TIL”. Men det e vel stort sett bygutan som prate sånn.