Stop drinking soda, trust me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
One thing seems constant. The weather/ climate always changes. I don't think that you or your beef steaks have anything to do with it though.

Those hives take a lot of time. It's no wonder the price is now unaffordable for many when the keepers have so many challenges and the retailers have so much mark up. I used to buy it by the gallon when I had beekeeper friends. Only one stayed with it. It's a lot more work than most realize.
The unfiltered wildflower honey is awesome.

Someone here should be able to provide the mite killer recipe.

Thanks but I was actually meaning by the "I wish ect..." as if it seems hopeless,lol,,,, There was no problem with Varroa mites in the US until the 1980's and then they spread from there. There's no shortage of chemicals to treat hives with you just need to not use them right before you harvest honey and going into the winter,(there's a waiting period)... Talking about it too much might be bad for honey sales but the truth is every hive has them you just get a test kit and estimate the number of them and then treat the hive (object is to just keep them low in numbers) https://www.amazon.com/Varroa-Helpi...50f40bc0417f32fa94c0dddf53047a61&gad_source=1 I just wish it was like in the old days when you could have a hive and it could just take care of it's own without all the Frankenstein stuff (naturally,,but those days are gone,lol)...