The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine can cause rare side effect in court documents for first time

Pharmaceutical giant being sued in class action over claims its vaccine caused death and serious injury in dozens of cases

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/28/astrazeneca-admits-covid-vaccine-causes-rare-side-effect/#:~:text=The pharmaceutical giant is being,injury in dozens of cases.

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?
Have you ever noticed how the drug companies use adjectives that favor their deceptions?
Not to worry it never hardly ever happens, it's RARE. Like one out of a billion..
No need to worry.... I've been giving shots for yeeears and nobody's ever come back to tell me they've died......trust me, I'm a professional. 😉

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Have you ever noticed how the drug companies use adjectives that favor their deceptions?
Not to worry it never hardly ever happens, it's RARE. Like one out of a billion..
No need to worry.... I've been giving shots for yeeears and nobody's ever come back to tell me they've died......trust me, I'm a professional. 😉
yes, safe and effective, relatively speaking..

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
yes, safe and effective, relatively speaking..
Yes,
That's right, relatively speaking.
We compared our results with WW2 veterans who fought at hamburger hill
L👀king pretty good by all our standards.
Lab subjects faired well......well above average.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Will Astra Zeneca be called, science deniers? It does appear they are admitting, that their own medical scientific experiment, also known as the Covid 19 vac has killed people. The government has said, it's safe and effective. So, do we trust the science, governments, or conspiracy theorists now?

Arnold Swortzenegger said, "screw your freedom". That's basically the message from government and corporations. What corporation was fighting for freedom during the lockdowns?

It was scientifically proven, that 2/3 of Americans were capable of murdering someone, if a scientist with a lab coat told them, it was o.k..

Trust the science!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013