- Feb 7, 2017
ARE YOU READY TO MEET CHRIST?
Since the epidemic of Corona Virus burst all around the world, I commenced to analyze the facts and I am convict that we are facing the principle of the pains prophesied by Jesus (Matthew 24.8). Take heed of the measures adopted to come to grips with the “virus”. Many things are being spread out beyond the virus:
- Social isolament;
- Propaganda in favor of the artificial intelligence;
- Construction of bunkers;
- Research of new methods to bury people that pass on;
- Diffusion of the platform of teaching to the distance;
- Increasing in the services of home delivery;
- Employment of resources more and more sophisticated in order to take over the control of all population (for instance, facial recognition, Apps to cell phone that allow to detect populational agglomeration, as well as who is contaminated with the virus);
- Custody of honest workers under the argument that they are suspected of being potential agent of contamination.
- Necessity of establishment of the New World Order with the excuse that global predicaments entails global solutions.
- Importance of protecting the environment, claiming that this epidemic is the reaction of nature to the aggression of human beings who, because they define their reality through misery and suffering, struggle to get rid of their problems.
Ensuing this, people are being prohibited of working honestly (something that I never fancied that one day would take place, something beyond all forecast), the economy of all countries are being broken down and the worst: the human beings are losing their value, their utility and are being considered a threaten in potential.
With the economic crisis that is coming up, the lean is the partial fulfillment of what it was foretold by John:
- “And when He had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, Come and see. And another, a red horse, went out. And power was given to him sitting on it, *to take peace from the earth*, and that they should kill one another. And there was given to him a great sword.” (Revelation 6.3,4).
If people are able to struggle and whack for gas or toilet paper, and when food became skimp?
And what about when someone sneezes or coughs without mask?
And, unfortunately, nothing of this is by chance. Pursuant to the first commandment of the New World Order (contained in the Georgia Guidestones), the population can’t surpass the limit of 500 millions. You can be sure: worse things are to come:
- “And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him sitting on it was Death, and Hell followed with him. *And authority was given to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword and with hunger and with death and by the beasts of the earth*.” (Revelation 6.7,8).
In order to implant this New World Order, it was set up the Agenda 2030 of UN. Observe this date: 2030. Jesus was crucified, more or less, in the year 30 (some archeologists think that this came about the year 28). Anyway, from the death of Christ to 2030 there are 2000 years. From Adam to Jesus’ death, passed 4000 years, summing up approximately 6000 years.
Taking into account that, to the Creator, one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day (2Peter 3.8) and that the Creator created the world in seven days, being the seventh day, a day of rest, probably this is a parable pointing out that the time of this earth is 7000 years, being 6000 years with the human being reigning plus the millennium with Jesus governing.
If this is the case, who knows Jesus will come to rapture His church around the year 2030? If this is truth, the seventieth week of Daniel will set in around October 2026 (or 2024, if Jesus died in the year 28). Although only the Creator knows the day and hour of the coming of Christ (Matthew 24.36), one thing is for sure: because iniquity will abound (Isaiah 24.19,20), the love of many will become cold (and with the social detachment added to all that was seen above, very soon this prophecy will reach its whole fulfillment – Matthew 24.12).
So, let’s prepare to the Great Tribulation that is to come, not like many tycoons (constructing bunkers and store seeds of all specie in Norway in order to survive to the third world war, which the global elite is working on it), but getting ready for our meeting with Christ (Amos 4.12). Whether we like or not, all of us will stand before the judgment seat of Christ (Rom 14.10; 2Cor 5.10).
As righteous ones, let’s live by faith (Hab 2.4; Rom 1.17; Gal 3.11 ; Heb 10.38), let’s seek out in Christ the fulfillment of the promise of Matthew 6.33. After all, with the coming of the mark of the beast, we will have to live without buying or selling (Rev 13.16-18) and the only way to get through the Great Tribulation is living under the promise of what our God will supply all our need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil 4.19).
Finally, don’t be a religious person! Rest and bide in Jesus (Ps 37.7), hearing His voice and doing His will. Recall that only it’ll enter the kingdom of Heaven who does the Father’s will in Heaven (Matt 7.21). It's not you trying to please Him in your own way in order to buy your salvation, but you dying to yourself and leaving Jesus to live His life, word and will in you and through you.