My mother was a nurse, never once mentioned a doctor that was a pervert. But she tells of a lot of males that were perverts. So let's not tar all people because you know three whole doctors you deem "perverts".
You both brought the same point “some men can be perverts” and that’s what God is trying to protect you from (“if you can avoid it”).
Points to reflect (but again everyone has free will but there are wise “choices” and not so wise)
- Men think different then women (just look at the sad industry that exists a click away)
- Numbers 5:18 shows just how important Women’s “hair” is and how it’s supposed to embarrass a women when exposed!!! (It shows how far our generation is)
- If a woman goes to a woman doctor (“if possible” and you put in your effort) then what are the odds of perversion? 0%! And if not? There is a probability! So which is wiser?
- It doesn’t take much a male single doctor and a frustrated wife to “accidentally have an affair” in any scenario (how else do you think affairs happen btw??? Can’t happen if men and women are not secluded!)
- If you don’t trust God’s word or the wisdom, then tell me why Billy Graham was praised by the world and set an example when he said “I will never be alone in a room with another woman”? Billy Graham admitted “he is human and so are women and I don’t even want a suspected thought to enter anyone’s mind”! The Presidents took advice from this man!
I pray if you are humble and wise, you will simply reflect on this deeply and see how beneficial it is to avoid seclusion with the opposite sex (aside from your spouse) and how much God loves the marital union to be pure. It takes work!
I hope no one will take a “soundbite” out of this complex point and turn it upside down.