My understanding has changed slightly.
Yo Z, what's the zzzs for?! Happy Day, Trump is ready to fight again! Get with the plan man!
I used to think that God would bring judgement in to the US through DJT but not by DJT. That while people were distracted with all this rigamarole the judgement would fall in one hour.
Now I think this is more than a distraction, it is part of the great delusion. I still believe it is associated to God bringing in His judgement but it shows how multifaceted the great delusion is. Anyone who doesn't have the love of the truth will be deceived, whether it is by this fool's hope of being able to vote sin away or by the hokey explanation of the rapture with UFOs, or even the selling of the antichrist as a phony Messiah.
I would warn that the delusion is truly great and if you are not under the Lord's blood, with your eyes set on Him you run the risk of being deceived.
I think DJT has been specially tailored so that if possible even the elect would be deceived.
What do I mean that DJT is specially tailored so that even the elect might be deceived?
1. DJT gave us 3 pro life judges and these judges have overruled Roe v. Wade. That seems to be an answer to prayer. However, I suspect it will be one of those carrots with a string attached to it. It looks like a big accomplishment that will be jerked away at the last second.
2. Biden looks like an incompetent fool in the Afghan withdrawal, but that fiasco was set up by DJT, he set the stage.
3. Every day we realize more and more that the Pandemic and the vaccine are the works of evil sorcerers. You can't deny DJT played a major role in this.
4. The over the top attacks on Trump by the slimiest of people in the Main Stream Media makes you think it is a seal of approval. If these people hate him so much then that is proof he is actually good. Now I think these attacks were too over the top so that they (whoever this most evil puppeteer is) did it in the hopes that it might deceive even the elect. In other words, Joy Reid hating on Trump would be like a campaign ad for Trump to his supporters.
5. When I went to the rallies I was impressed by how many Christians were there. However, it was a strange blend of patriotism and faith which I had never seen. I believe everyone is going to have to make a choice, which kingdom are you standing for, the kingdom of the heavens or the kingdom on earth? As a result I have come to feel it is like a trap specially designed to appeal to Christians. Everyone wants to feel like they are doing a work of righteousness, so this is the appeal.
6. Over the last two years what has been accomplished? More and more it seems the primary accomplishment is to keep Christians distracted with a fool's hope while the one world government and the one world religion move towards their completion.