1. A pastor says that God told him D.C. will get hit by a nuclear explosion on Octob

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2009
it is so predictable i'd say unlikely. Nuclear bombs in DC, earthquakes in Manhatten, what else is new?

L

Lifelike

A lot of false prophecies out there hey. i think someone to be trusted would be someone that has been proven in there own accountabiltiy network. who is he submitted to? its the loose canons that give the prophetic a bad name hey? God is more than able to tells his people what he is doing and what the enemy is doing but in these days i believe that god is raising up an apostolic people that are in order. they will be submitted to their leaders and the fruit of the word of god in their lives will be evident. relationship is key. if we are not joined together in solid relationship we are not the Body. the True will come forth, we are yet to see the body of christ as she is really meant to be but in the next seasons in God we will be able to tell the difference between who is the world and who is the church. the lines are a bit blurred at the moent, haha you could be sitting next to someone n church that doesnt even know God, i think the next major move of God will clear this up and we will see His bride begin to manifest - praise God! but as for doomsdayers, God has already warned us things will get difficult for us down here but he's shown us how to be ready. There will be sound doctrine, teaching, advice, and direction n the body again. Gods just been clearing the threshing floor, getting ready to enjoy his harvest ;)

D

doubleedge

HE IS CLOSE!!! IT WILL HAPPEN SOON... & THEN WW3 WILL BEGIN... BUT I WILL NOT BE FIGHTING!!!

1still_waters

fail..................

S

suaso

Actually, not only did it wipe out DC, we're all dead too from the other nukes that were launched world-wide.

We're living in a state of...well...like on Lost...or something...

:p

D

Deadtosin

what if an enemy told a man when a bomb which was planted would go off? so that he might falsely prophecy the event?

S

suaso

One might think I was, given how this constant cycle of class/eat/sleep/ leads me to walking around all day in a sort of daze with my mouth half-open and the dead look in my eyes caused from sleep deprivation. That and my uncontrollable habit of biting into people.

M

MaggieMye

Who is in the video clip...who is the pastor? I can get the video to work it says

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

L

Leilaii425

my brother lives in washington d.c. i guess he built a bomb shelter for nothin then

G

Groundhog

Another bogus prophecy?! I'm shocked.

C

concernedguy

Many have cried wolf for so long, what if this pastor is the real deal. I don't know. I just know he sounds very sure of himself. I highly encourage you to listen for yourself and YOU DECIDE! I don't have any word on this, but I will be praying about it.

1. A pastor says that God told him D.C. will get hit by a nuclear explosion on October 11, 2009. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wviu...40C3850C0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

The world should have been destroyed about 10 - 12 times over the last few years.

When the Jews asked Jesus about the end of the world, Jesus said it is not for man, nor the angels
nor Jesus Himself to know the plans of God The Father. If God didn't tell Jesus His Son and Jesus
didn't know, I doubt God would tell some lowly man on earth.
If you were to build on this idea, doesn't it make more sense God would have told someone like
Billy Graham who has dedicated his life to God instead of some unheard of person and God certainly
wouldn't be using Utube! LOL

The Bible says how things will happen. God decided this thousands of years ago.

But if the end does come, Christians shouldn't be afraid as seems to be the case. Christians
should be jumping for joy. Its time to go home!!!

S

stillearning

Many have cried wolf for so long, what if this pastor is the real deal. I don't know. I just know he sounds very sure of himself. I highly encourage you to listen for yourself and YOU DECIDE! I don't have any word on this, but I will be praying about it.

1. A pastor says that God told him D.C. will get hit by a nuclear explosion on October 11, 2009. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wviu...40C3850C0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5
People have got to watch what they speak out of their mouths, bless and curse not good

M

MaggieMye

WHO is it? I can't get the link to open

Status
Not open for further replies.