14 year old introvert here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Hello. I came here because I know that fellowship is important for my growth as a Christian, and me and God are still on shaky ground after a pretty unusual religion issue of mine last year where I nearly slipped into atheism and was kind of like an agnostic deist for a while, until I finally found my way. Hopefully we can help each other grow in their faith too :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Agnosticism promotes the view that nobody can know, so it is self contradictory. If they don't know, they cannot really say whether another can or not. The statement is like saying there are no absolutes... can you see how it is self-contradictory? If there are no absolutes, then that statement is not absolutly truth either. Deism also contradicts itself. They promote the idea that God withdrew after creation and does not interact at all with His creation, including humans, so all their ideas about God are born of their imaginations. They have no way of knowing if what they imagine is correct aside from claiming that God made them smart enough to reason these things out. Even that belief though, arose in their imagination. They have no way to measure or verify the truth of their beliefs. Only Christianity claims that we can know by direct personal empirical experience. Our God is a personal God, and desires an intimate relationship with you, which is made possible through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, that we may be reconciled to God and born of the Holy Spirit. When this happens, you will know; it may blow your mind if you have serious doubts, but our God is a loving God, good and gracious, and long suffering towards us. He wants us to know Him. Jesus promises that if we love Him and obey Him, He will show Himself to us. Some people do have direct experiences with God. Many feel His presence through prayer and faith, and studying the revealed written Word of God. I hope you have found a nice church home where you feel comfortable, welcomed, and loved, and can worship God in SPirit and in Truth. There are many here who will help you in your faith walk. Some are your age and very strong in the faith. TemporaryCircumstances comes to mind immediately. Keep your eye out for her :) She is an amazing young woman! Welcome to CC. I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Winerose! It's good to see you here. I'm so glad you found your way back!!!

Image 1-3-17 at 8.56 PM (1).jpg

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Hello! Welcome, be sure to make your rounds in the forums and get involved!

T

Tinuviel

Hello WineRose! Welcome to CC! Feel free to join into the forums and chat, and don't be shy about asking if you have any questions about the site :)

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
WineRose,
Welcome, I am sure I am not the only person who wonders why you have a red diamond picture?
Is WineRose a type of diamond? Regardless, it is a neat photo. Also, did you create the image?

I hope you find the right connections and grow in your love for God. Remember, it starts with His love for you... and that is Good News. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is no reason why we can't help each other grow in the faith because after all, this is very much a Christian site. You're right in saying that fellowship is important for growth as a Christian. I'm looking forward to your posts and pray for God's best for you. Welcome to CC.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Never thought I, a 14 year old girl turning 15, could get this many responses and views. Thank you! Maybe I could tell my strange religious struggle in more detail as a testimony if you are interested.

T

Tinuviel

Never thought I, a 14 year old girl turning 15, could get this many responses and views. Thank you! Maybe I could tell my strange religious struggle in more detail as a testimony if you are interested.
I would very much enjoy hearing your testimony. I always love to hear how my Christian family came to or is growing in Christ :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I would very much enjoy hearing your testimony. I always love to hear how my Christian family came to or is growing in Christ :)
Yes indeed! It is part of how we support and build each other up in the faith :)

TellUsYourStory.jpg