• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

ed

Hi,
Today, while posting I noticed my post number at 326. This is the same number for all the posts I cared to check. Can anyone explain this.
love
edwin

Jun 29, 2010
I dont see anyone else that has 326 post, and you are now at 327

S

Saint

oh, I think I understand. were you saying that all of your posts say "posts: 326"? if so, it's supposed to say that. that isn't supposed to say which post number that is, but how many posts you've posted in total.

C

charisenexcelcis

Hi,
Today, while posting I noticed my post number at 326. This is the same number for all the posts I cared to check. Can anyone explain this.
love
edwin
As your number of posts rises, it changes on your previous posts. So, now it is 327, but as soon as you reply it will be 328.

E

ed

Hi ,
Thanks for the help. I had not noticed 327 but prior to writing the post, I checked about six or so posts and they all had the same number. 326. I will look at the number after I post this one.
love
edwin

E

ed

Hi
yep I am on the move again. 330 so what once was is now no more. (Until the next time I suppose)
love
edwin

C

christiancollegegirl

lol that post was number 331. The next one will be 332, and so on.

E

ed

This from Mrs. 26,000+. She knows......
Hi charisenexcelcis,
I want to thank you all for replying and helping me. At last the penny has dropped. When you post the number of posts made is upgraded throughout the whole system so that every post carries the number of posts to date.
Oh how thick I can be.
love
edwin.

S

Saint

Oh how thick I can be.
Aren't we all :) Better to be thick when it comes to computers that when it comes to the Holy Spirit, though