3rd Temple Updates

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cup-of-Ruin

Encyclopedia Britannica (15th Edition);

"Khazars, confederation of Turkic, and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial Empire in the second half of the 6th Century, covering southeastern secetion of modern European Russia...In the middle of the 8th Century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

image0022%201.jpg

Map of ancient Khazaria i.e. Magog. converts to Babylonian Talmudic Pharisee Judaism in the 8th Century - FACT!

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Khazars (German Ashkenazi's); In Europe 18th Century and today;

ltAskingForgiveness.jpg

sidelocks.jpg

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Political christian/Jew Zionist Ashkenazim in action;

bushsharonwall250.jpg

chertoff-bush.jpg

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Isareli General - Gabi Ashkenazi now calling for U.S. to attack Iran -

250gabiEMIL_SALMAN.jpg

G

GraceBeUntoYou

April 1997

THE RED HEIFER AND THE THIRD TEMPLE

(For readers' interest, the following report, from yesterday's London SUNDAY TELEGRAPH, is carried verbatim, despite concerns about the accuracy of the second last paragraph, and the tone throughout)

The birth of a red heifer in Israel is being hailed by religious Jews as a divine sign that work can soon begin on building the Third Temple in Jerusalem.
A team of rabbinical experts last week confirmed that the animal, born six months ago on a religious kibbutz near the north Israeli port of Haifa, meets the correct Biblical criteria for a genuine holy cow. According to the Book of Numbers (XIX: 2-7), the animal is needed for an ancient Jewish purification ritual.
"Speak unto the children of Israel that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke," says the fourth book of the Old Testament, also part of Jewish holy scripture, the Torah.
The heifer will be slaughtered and burned, and its ashes made into a liquid paste and used in a ceremony which religious Jews believe they must undergo before they can enter the old Temple site in Jerusalem to start building a new structure.
Since Herod's Temple was destroyed by the Roman emperor Titus in AD 70, no flawless red heifer has been born within the biblical land of Israel, according to rabbinical teaching.
The birth of the animal, to a black-and-white mother and a dun-coloured bull, is being hailed as a "miracle" by activists who want to rebuild the Third Temple and prepare the way for the Jewish messiah's entry to Jerusalem.
The faithful will need to wait until the heifer is at least three before it can be used in a ritual sacrifice. That would enable religious Jews to start the new millennium (a Christian event, but still regarded as portentous) in a state of purity.
News of the red heifer's appearance, however, will not be well received by Muslims. The site of the old Jewish temples in the Holy City is now occupied by one of Islam's holiest shrines, the Dome of the Rock. Jewish extremists want to destroy the Dome and the adjoining Al-Aqsa mosque to make way for a new temple. In 1985 a group of Jewish terrorists were jailed in Israel for planning to destroy the Dome with high explosives. But Jewish activists say they regard it as their divine mission to build a new Temple. "We have been waiting 2,000 years for a sign from God, and now he has provided us with a red heifer," said Yehudah Etzion, the ringleader of the Eighties' plot to blow up the Dome, who was present at last week's inspection of the red heifer at Kfar Hassidim. "There were a couple of little white hairs which worried us, but the rabbis are satisfied that it is the red heifer referred to in the Bible," said Etzion. (SUNDAY TELEGRAPH)
I believe I read a year or so ago that this red heifer, after thoroughly looked over, was discovered to have blemish(es), and was declined.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Cup, I wondered if you had read my last responces to you?
Please let me know, I hope all is understood.
God bless, pickles

K

krishnan

It is end period of end time. I was in Jerusalem on june. Jerusalem is now active everything.