4 Years in the Making

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm Des. Long-time listener, first-time caller.

My reputation precedes me.

Peace and Love. #MAGA. #imwithher. Eat at Joe's.

-Des

danja

Nov 28, 2014
what a cool introduction :D

J

Jennie-Mae

Hey guys,

-Des
Lipstick on your collar (erm...cheek), told a tale on you...lol:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I thought that little detail was hilarious. I may switch the flag back and keep the avatar when SovGrace sees my Rubicon poem.

Lipstick on your collar (erm...cheek), told a tale on you...lol:p.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Caesar was reputed to be a real ladies man. I'm not sure how accurate the aviators are though.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

You look so familiar :confused: :eek:

Good morning :) how is your CC experience going :D

God bless you ❤

T

Tinuviel

We had a similar guy in here a few days ago. Except he was from the USofA, and he looked a little more like Abe Lincoln. Maybe you should get to know him? I bet you guys would get along great. (come to think of it...I don't think I ever posted an introduction, either).

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
[video=youtube;1LVt49l6aP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LVt49l6aP8[/video]

We had a similar guy in here a few days ago. Except he was from the USofA, and he looked a little more like Abe Lincoln. Maybe you should get to know him? I bet you guys would get along great. (come to think of it...I don't think I ever posted an introduction, either).

J

joefizz

Hey guys,

-Des
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello desdi, welcome to cc.
Have a great time!!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you Des.
You are lovely and highly welcome here on CC.
Enjoy your stay here in the LORD.
And feel free to ask any question, and say what you want to say. But remember, some will greatly oppose you but never accept anything contrary to GOD'S WORD no matter who said it.
We on CC love you, so enjoy your stay here in the LORD.
JESUS IS LORD.