5.5 Earthquake in Northern Yukon Territory, Canada Yesterday at 3:00AM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 occurred in Northern Yukon Territory, Canada yesterday morning at 3:00AM--

This was the quake that I predicted in the thread about the Russian church leader's reference to Revelations, in response to someone in Canada calling me a false prophet. John the Baptist was the last prophet, but, I asked the Lord to defend His honor, as well as my own credibility with a warning quake in Canada. Also to restore the person's faith in God's providence and the bible, as well as confirm my witness as a messenger of God and Herald of the return of Christ the Lord.

I'm thankful to the Lord for He is always faithful--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This earthquake has symbolic meaning to the Bible and Revelations, since it occurred some 400 miles north of Whitehorse, Canada (Jesus returns on a white horse in Revelations) and the quake was also very near to "Eagle Plain," in keeping with Isaiah 40:31:

"Those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. they will fly high on wings like eagles."

golden eagle.jpg
canada flag.jpg

Jesus-White-Horse-Armies-of-Heaven-Armageddon.jpg

yukon map.gif
​Yukon Territory, Canada

map_of_alaska.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
3stooges_face_palm.jpg ....................

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
In a related Story:

the Yukon News announced that great new fields of gold have been found around the Quake site!

GOLD RUSH 2018 PREDICTED!

2050500538.jpg

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
them thar Canadians must be reely wicked for the Lord to strike them with an Earthquake I reckon

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

I forgot to mention that the quake occurred one day after the Winter Solstice, the darkest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere, December 22nd, (Dec. 21st is the Solstice), or the first day of the return of the Light. It also occurred the day that Canada abstained from the UN vote regarding making Jerusalem the capital of Israel, and the day that I posted this picture in another thread, without realizing the significance:

trudeau.jpg
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

I also posted this picture of Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto
mexican-president-enrique-pena-nieto-e1485451572857.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A 5.5 earthquake in a swamp may be earth shaking but it is hardly earth shattering news.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel in your predications of gloom and doom.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Random chance and coincidence hardly constitute a prophecy from God. Probably little or no damage, since White Horse is underlaid by bedrock.

http://www.geology.gov.yk.ca/whitehorse_trough.html

I think I might be the Canadian who already said this?

Merry Christmas!

M

Miri

Ah! But we have a cross as well!

We have these as well! Lol

This goes back to the 1200s or so, some sort of pagan Celtic figure
eb514b668e42cf432ae6a245e56c1ee8.jpeg

Oh and another white horse.

Then there is the angel of the north, which to me looks like a crashed aeroplane! Lol
Im sure someone will tie in a bit of bible prophecy to that one at some point.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
......uh, er, dat earthquake?

It was me, I did it........durn Mexican food

sad-cartoon-elephant-02.jpg

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel in your predications of gloom and doom.
It's not "gloom and doom," for Christians who are aware of the "signs of the times," as Jesus warned.

Maybe for those who think it's a joke?
A 9.2 earthquake on Good Friday, is serious business. I know, i was there at age six in 1964.
One year after a public vision of Jesus during Christmas in 1965.

This quake in Canada 4 days ago, that occurred on the day Canada withheld it's vote on Jerusalem in the U.N., near Whitehorse on the Eagle Plains, one that I predicted recently was going to happen in Canada to confirm my witness, is three years after a 6.2 quake, also in Anchorage that occurred one week before the re-release of the movie, "Left Behind." The significance is that I predicted it (Canada quake) in a thread about a Russian bishop's apocalyptic warning.

It was also two years after a large 7.1 quake that I also said "was going to happen," and did happen within a few weeks.
The quake was centered across the bay from where I now live, and moved arbitrarily.

This is not "scraping the bottom of the barrel," sorry-- these are real and powerful events with a common thread of God's warnings, and also backed up by a prophetic dream in the mid-1980's of the return of Christ.

If you don't want to respect me, then at least respect the Bible--

--Herald

Last edited:

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
This was the quake that I predicted in the thread about the Russian church leader's reference to Revelations, in response to someone in Canada calling me a false prophet. John the Baptist was the last prophet, but, I asked the Lord to defend His honor, as well as my own credibility with a warning quake in Canada. Also to restore the person's faith in God's providence and the bible.......
Very cool, and thanks for restoring my faith.
For anyone else out there wavering, I'll go waaayy out on
a limb and make a few "prophetic" predictions of my own.

I predict that a volcano will erupt in Hawaii sometime soon.
I also predict tornados will wreak death and
destruction in Oklahoma within the next fifty years.
And I predict the Cleveland Browns will win a game next season.
That's all I got.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Earth is an active place and earthquakes are always happening somewhere. In fact, the National Earthquake Information Center locates about 12,000-14,000 earthquakes each year! This fact sheet illustrates information on the frequency of earthquakes of various magnitudes, along with details on the effects of earthquakes and the equivalent energy release. On average, Magnitude 2 and smaller earthquakes occur several hundred times a day world wide. Major earthquakes, greater than magnitude 7, happen more than once per month. "Great earthquakes", magnitude 8 and higher, occur about once a year.”

https://www.iris.edu/hq/inclass/fact-sheet/how_often_do_earthquakes_occur

Based on this, I predict an earthquake greater than 7.0 in January, and at least one earthquake greater than 8 in 2018!

You don’t say how many earthquakes you predicted that did NOT happen!

My suggestion is to read up on plate tectonics and learn what a seismically active earth we live on, especially on plate boundaries, where you live in Alaska. There is no doubt the 1964 earthquake has had a part in warping your mind. I didn’t say it wasn’t huge! It was! I saw the huge logs washed high above the high water mark on the west coast of Vancouver Island in the 1970’s, left there by the 1964 tsunami caused by the Alaska earthquake. But, it has nothing more to do with the Bible than this recent small earthquake in Whitehorse.

If you mean by respecting the Bible, we do not read things into it that happen 2000 years later on a continent that was not known when the Bible was written, I am all for that! If you mean, not thinking the Bible is all about a narrow geographical location where you live Herald, I am all for that!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

There is no doubt the 1964 earthquake has had a part in warping your mind. I didn’t say it wasn’t huge! It was! I saw the huge logs washed high above the high water mark on the west coast of Vancouver Island in the 1970’s, left there by the 1964 tsunami caused by the Alaska earthquake. But, it has nothing more to do with the Bible than this recent small earthquake in Whitehorse.

Merry Christmas to you too!
Inspite of our differences, ya'll are stuck with me since my mother was Canadian, and never forgot her roots. No hard feelings--I'm over my ranting.

The connection is that someone in Canada said I was a false prophet like Harold Camping. It wasn't a heated debate, just a discussion, and she asked if I should be stoned if nothing happened. I said maybe God would send an earthquake to Canada as a sign, if the quake didn't happen she could stone me-- then it did! The connection to the Bible
index.gif Alaska_Railroad_tracks_damaged_in_the_1964_earthquake.jpg is that the 64 quake occurred on Good Friday. I was sorry to read that people did lose their lives along the coast from British Columbia to California. The only thing the quake warped though, was train tracks--

And I didn't want any damage to Whitehorse, and I remember that it is on bedrock--and it was some 400 miles north of Whitehorse which is like 700 or so KM?

Some day though--and we're always supposed to be ready!

Jesus-White-Horse-Armies-of-Heaven-Armageddon.jpg

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I was pretty angry when I saw the blue elephant cartoon, and the one obscene picture above it. We have to be careful as the Bible does warn, and someone warned me once that, "God will not be mocked." It's one thing to debate things in here, and another to mock someone's ideas, especially if they believe they are related to Revelations and Bible prophecies, and there are tangible signs in support.

Since the quake occurred on the "EAGLE PLAINS," of Northern Yukon Territory, this is what THIS "Eagle Plane" thinks of the mocking spirit represented by the cartoon elephant and images, and thinking Revelations warnings are a joke. That's what they thought in Genesis, right before the Angels reluctantly destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, after Abraham pleaded with God for mercy, and was given mercy, and God would have spared the cities for even 10 good people, because of their demonic rebellion, orgies, and irreverent disturbance of peaceful life.

f-15 lightning.jpg eagle2.jpg f-15 front.jpg missile fire.jpg FAB-Python-missile.jpg explosion2.jpg

Attachments

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Very cool, and thanks for restoring my faith.
For anyone else out there wavering, I'll go waaayy out on
a limb and make a few "prophetic" predictions of my own.

I predict that a volcano will erupt in Hawaii sometime soon.
I also predict tornados will wreak death and
destruction in Oklahoma within the next fifty years.
And I predict the Cleveland Browns will win a game next season.
That's all I got.
Well, you don't need prophecy for those--
Hoping the Hawaii volcano doesn't go according to your prediction though--
You could probably predict a tornado for next year. But, that's the whole idea of preparedness. If you live in tornado alley, or hurricane alley, build a safe storm shelter. Isn't that what God calls us to do?
And, isn't it pretty good for a rookie quarterback to make 20 out of 37 passes?
He's bound to improve, so it's the law of probability that they will win next season.