5.5 Earthquake in Northern Yukon Territory, Canada Yesterday at 3:00AM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 26, 2016
An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 occurred in Northern Yukon Territory, Canada yesterday morning at 3:00AM--

This was the quake that I predicted in the thread about the Russian church leader's reference to Revelations, in response to someone in Canada calling me a false prophet. John the Baptist was the last prophet, but, I asked the Lord to defend His honor, as well as my own credibility with a warning quake in Canada. Also to restore the person's faith in God's providence and the bible, as well as confirm my witness as a messenger of God and Herald of the return of Christ the Lord.

I'm thankful to the Lord for He is always faithful--

I will say what I said like 2 years ago when you went on about the last earthquake. The Alaskan region gets ONE THOUSAND EARTHQUAKES A MONTH on average. Six magnitude 6 to 7 earthquakes per year. Forty five magnitude 5 to 6 earthquakes per year. Three hundred twenty magnitude 4 to 5 earthquakes per year.

If you needed to poop at 3pm everyday, and then something like 9/11 happened, your poop didn't tell you anything the day before...You just have a fantastic digestive system (of which I'm envious).

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Very cool, and thanks for restoring my faith.
For anyone else out there wavering, I'll go waaayy out on
a limb and make a few "prophetic" predictions of my own.

I predict that a volcano will erupt in Hawaii sometime soon.
I also predict tornados will wreak death and
destruction in Oklahoma within the next fifty years.
And I predict the Cleveland Browns will win a game next season.
That's all I got.
There will probably be a flood next year too. Don't know about the Cleveland Browns winning a game the next season though.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I was pretty angry when I saw the blue elephant cartoon, and the one obscene picture above it. We have to be careful as the Bible does warn, and someone warned me once that, "God will not be mocked.

:)

No one is mocking God.......or His Word. But your assertion of that quake as a sign of doom is a wee bit silly, and we get loads of them here all the time. Quakes have taken place all over the earth since the earth was formed by God. In fact, quakes are one of the ways the earth WAS FORMED by God.

I don't see you as a Prophet or some Messenger from God to warn us of the pending DOOM!

Goodness, a person would think you don't know all of us HAVE BIBLES, are able to read, and can understand for ourselves what His Word says.......seriously.....

perhaps you should lighten up..........or, just keep on with the end of the world stuff........oh, do YOU know what day it will be? Some Doom guys do.......or, they tell us they do, and makes bunches of monies doing it..........

Be angry all you want, I don't take posts like yours seriously, and if it angers you too much, we have an IGNORE option here. Put me on your Ignore List and you won't have to be angered by me....

(from the desk of the wee elephant)
14ab.gif

Feb 28, 2016
did Hearledthenews say that he was a 'prophet'???

we think that there are many 'prophets' here, on this very site, and that
the 'Blue Elephant' is one of them!!! at the very least, a 'great discerner'...

Serve, and Receive, and be content with what you have been given and
discern what you have heard, and share, without a care of what others think...
but, kindness and tolerance are the KEY to our FUTURE...

Last edited:
M

Miri

Hi Herald, just saying that the prophets in the bible didn’t need to blow their own
trumpet, (excuse the pun p-rehbein), they said what they saw and left it at that.

A prophet who has to try to convince others they are a prophet, isn’t really a
prophet is he. If it’s a true word from God, it will be revealed in its own good time.

M

Miri

Ps if you were referring to the pictures I posted, I’m sorry if they offended.
I posted them because they are genuine, and have been around for centuries for two
of them. They are real and very well known and part of the UK Heritage. They are not
made up.

There has been lots of speculation over the years about their original meaning and
current meaning, both from Christians and non Christians.

My point was there are lots of “white horses” depicted across the globe plus I suppose
there are lots of angels depicted and lots of pagan symbols. They don’t really mean
anything other than man kind wanting to be remembered!

I don’t think God needs to be reminded of anything though. His plans will work
out in His perfect timing, with or without us to remind Him.

We do need to be careful though of following white elephants. They are plentiful as
well.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Hi Herald, just saying that the prophets in the bible didn’t need to blow their own
trumpet, (excuse the pun p-rehbein), they said what they saw and left it at that.

A prophet who has to try to convince others they are a prophet, isn’t really a
prophet is he. If it’s a true word from God, it will be revealed in its own good time.
that's reasonable advice-- I'm not saying gloom and doom stuff, just to be aware of the signs of the times, like Jesus said, thats all. I was just posting the connections, that's all, not trying to convince anyone, except that ornery Canadian chick!