7 signs of apocalypse on TV

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
the difference is the results of the use of the vaccine are realistic and measurable, based in reality, where faith healings and such, are just that, based in faith and religious zealotry. besides, maybe the vaccine is gods way of saving them.
Maybe faith is the logical answer to the end of the world?

Sep 2, 2009
I just got my shell thanks, and I remember very well the answers the world has to offer people. I also know how happy the secular world is with the science they worship for all the answers in life. I'm not saying that science doesn't have it's uses mind you.

As for it being mind boggling, I'll try putting it in terms that you can relate to.

Imagine this, you turn on a religious show, and they talk about a new disease that has broken out. Then they go on to spend the rest of the show talking about faith healings and possible ways that God can save them from the disease. They mention that the secular world has a solution for the problem but dont even bother elaborating on it. Now you, who had just seen the day before on the news about the vaccine that just came out for this new disease wonder to yourself..

Why, do these people take heed of the warnings of science about this disease then totally ignore the answers that science has to the problem?
the difference is the results of the use of the vaccine are realistic and measurable, based in reality, where faith healings and such, are just that, based in faith and religious zealotry. besides, maybe the vaccine is gods way of saving them.

C

CJAM457

When I read that scripture I didn't get that impression, from what I read in the King James Version is this:

"AndI saw the beast (the antichrist), and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse AND against his army." Rev 19:19

That tells me the antichrist and his kings and their army are gathered together ready to fight against Jesus and HIS army. Jesus is NOT alone, but has the army of heaven ready at his side to fight against the antichrist and his minions.

As I continue to read down to verse 20, the antichrist and the false prophet are both taken and will be cast alive into the lake of fire and brimstone, verse 21 goes on to tell us that after that, the rest of the antichrists' army were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which "sword" proceeded out of his mouth; (the word of God is sharper than any two edged sword) and the flesh eating birds then got full with eating their dead bodies.

Now, for me, I do not feel Jesus will be alone. He will be sitting high upon a white horse and we can rest assured that a host of angels in Heaven will be with Jesus as well as the ones who died in Christ. We will make war against the antichrist and defeat him and his army.

Jan 8, 2009
It's all symbolic you know. It's unlikely there will be an actual physical war- it is spiritual. I don't think there will be armies of the world firing nukes and sending tanks and helicopters against an army of angels led by Christ with a sword as from a Hollywood blockbuster movie. A sword doesn't actually proceed out of Christ's mouth, neither does he really ride a literal horse. Just as there's no actual woman who has wings grow out of her, or a literal dragon. A horse symbolises Christ's conquest. What the whole passages symbolise is the overcoming of the saints/church and spiritual victory over the persecutors, spiritual and physical of God's church. With Christ, the church battles and overcomes by:
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The anti Christ makes war against the saints by violent persecution.

:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.