A daily prayer to the holy spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
A daily prayer to the holy spirit which i my self intend to visit daily here.
Anyone is welcome to post here. I beieve in the power of the holy spirit
can make a diffrence in our daily walk, when ever somebody mentions the holy spirit i allways pause stop think look and listen and go into prayer.

May i prayer that fruits of the holy spirit excell in our hearts today and a fealing of peace and knowing we are loved by the holy spirit sustains us today.

1623141237020.png

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
My prayers where answered i think yesterday was day two without a ciggerette but what a battle i had. For two and a half weeks ive been trying to quit. in two weeks ive had seven free days without a ciggerette. The other seven ive had set backs where ive had one a day or two or three or even four.

Could you pray for me i need more encourament because the enemy is doing his dam best to break my will. thanks a brother prayed for me last week here and it speared me on. My body is going through so many changes that im just not use to.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
I read this today God tells us that willpower (or "self-control," as the Bible refers to it) is crucial for success in life. The wise king Solomon explained that anyone who aspires to lead others must first learn to rule the self: "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city" ( Proverbs 16:32 ).

Self control there for has to be will power. so we must need will power to overcome anxiety panic or temptation. This is what we all need to have a strong heart i think will is the most important part to growing. I believe its the main reason the enemy gets a hold of us. My guess is if we smoke we defile are own body and we then struggle to rule are own spirit. My understanding is we can fall from Grace here to. Prayers needed please thankyou.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
SpiritDove-300x188.png
Dear God, we abound in hope by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Fill us with all joy and peace as we believe in You. Holy Spirit, empower our lives to produce Your fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Only through Your power can we live in holiness and in victory over sin. Convict us, fill us, and empower us. Amen

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Let us pray

comforting holy spirit please give us comfort in our hearts and mind all day and help us to overcome any upset that might come our way today.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Let us pray that we have our worries are eased today, Jesus told us those who are heavy in burden can come to me.
The worries of everyday life can make us anxious.
So let us pray for strenght of mind.
The worries of uncertanty can cause anxiety
let us pray For the holy spirit to ease our troubles.

Let us pray to the holy spirit to lift us up in spirit and for the love the holy spirit to shine through us and all around us.
Jesus tell us its better to light a candle than to curse in the darkness
Jesus also tells us that the darkness as never been able to undertand the light
So let us pray for the light of the holy spirit to shine through us so that we may be that lamp and that candle light for those people around us whom we love and whom we dont know or we do know.
Let us pray to be that vessel for the light, amen.

Feb 24, 2019
You are too hard on yourself.

Let yourself smoke cigarettes while you need them to get through the day.
If you want them, have them.

Focus your efforts on loving your neighbor as yourself.

And let go.

And trust God.

And let yourself believe He loves you.

How much would you love you?
How much more then does your Father love you?

He loves you. He loves you.

His will is that you grasp, and embrace and practice love.

God is Love. Focus on practicing love, and worldly strongholds in your life will all fall.