A great book to read :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope all is well, one of the members here on CC gave me a great idea, I want to share a special book with you all.
I had this book for years and it has really helped me a lot with praying to God, this is a book of all kinds of prayers that will really help you, if you are a person who struggles on praying and etc. So I think many people could benefit from this book of prayers it has prayers for sickness, blessings, removing curses, prayers for someone who's struggling with forgiveness, spiritual warfare, someone who is wanting to hear God's voice, AND SO MUCH MORE! and I am blessed and honored to have known about this amazing book so I want to share it with all of you. I hope you find healing, comfort, and peace with this new discovery. All praises goes to God our father.
Have a great week! :)

Hugs!
-Sunlight77

https://www.amazon.com/Prayers-Richard-Broadbent-III-ebook/dp/B006WSVMMO

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Cool, a book recommendation thread!

I recommend "Making Mammon Serve You." The author is a minister of the Gospel and he is also a Certified Financial Planner (I think that's what the letters after his name stands for.) The book is a solid, logical plan for getting out of debt if you are in it, starting a retirement fund if you don't have one and general advice for how to make your financial life stable and something you won't have to worry so much about in the future.

I had never even figured on running a retirement account. That's something rich people do. But after reading this book I knew what I was doing when I found an agent and started a Roth IRA. It's not a really big chunk of money per month, and the account isn't worth a lot yet, but it's something more than I had before.

Remember you can't serve God and mammon at the same time, but you CAN make mammon serve you.

Feb 3, 2018
Cool, a book recommendation thread!

I recommend "Making Mammon Serve You." The author is a minister of the Gospel and he is also a Certified Financial Planner (I think that's what the letters after his name stands for.) The book is a solid, logical plan for getting out of debt if you are in it, starting a retirement fund if you don't have one and general advice for how to make your financial life stable and something you won't have to worry so much about in the future.

I had never even figured on running a retirement account. That's something rich people do. But after reading this book I knew what I was doing when I found an agent and started a Roth IRA. It's not a really big chunk of money per month, and the account isn't worth a lot yet, but it's something more than I had before.

Remember you can't serve God and mammon at the same time, but you CAN make mammon serve you.
Hi Lynx!
Thank you for this recommendation, it sounds brilliant and something my friend would love! He's all about investing and getting out of financial trouble.. I honestly should be learning more about this my self, since I like to shop so much lol. God bless you in your achievement for financial success, we all need it! Thank you for this! Let's keep the book recommendations coming! :)

LukeFrewin

Aug 28, 2020
Thank you very much for such a post and an idea for my one of the next books, I was even very interested.. I like various themes and genres of books, articles and essays. My friend advised me a cool resource, and for several days I have been reading on the https://studydriver.com/serial-killer-essay/ interesting and exciting, as for me. I recommend you too read Serial Killer Essays, or choose any other topic and materials on this cool resource. Good luck for you studying and incredible and memorable books!