A helpless one

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Please pray for a dissabled woman who is mentally about 6 months old. Her own mother {caretaker} just abandoned her to the care of her sister, who is already supporting her husband and three children and all are staying with another relative as they cannot afford even a small appartment. This is devastating to the sister also. So please pray for this helpless woman, her sister and all involved.
Thankyou and God bless, pickles

C

concernedguy

Please pray for a dissabled woman who is mentally about 6 months old. Her own mother {caretaker} just abandoned her to the care of her sister, who is already supporting her husband and three children and all are staying with another relative as they cannot afford even a small appartment. This is devastating to the sister also. So please pray for this helpless woman, her sister and all involved.
Thankyou and God bless, pickles
Hi,

If she is disabled, her sister sholud be able to get at least $600/month in SSI. It doesn't hurt to
look into it. Also note that it is SSI policy to reject your application the first time. So apply again
right after being rejected. I would also suggest looking into Social Security. If her sister gets
one or both, it will help with expenses.

Jul 26, 2009
Ps. 28:7 "The Lord is my strenth and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helpped....."

Isa. 41:10 "...I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness."

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Tell your friend to repeat these scriptures whenn she find herself down. Try to repeat them as often as she can durning the day. God bless them and keep them in perfect peace.

M

md27

You are deeply in my prayers and my heart. I know what it is like living with a disabled person. May God continually give you strength.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi,

If she is disabled, her sister sholud be able to get at least $600/month in SSI. It doesn't hurt to
look into it. Also note that it is SSI policy to reject your application the first time. So apply again
right after being rejected. I would also suggest looking into Social Security. If her sister gets
one or both, it will help with expenses.
She already has ssi. The problem is it will have to be transferd to her sister. Because of the living conditions they may refuse. Having her in an instetution is the last thing they want. This family needs alot of prayer. Alot of healing.Thankyou for your prayers, God bless, pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all for your prayers for them. God bless, pickles

B

Bornagainchristian

I will pray for you Pickles and keep you in in my prayers.

Ineke.