A Message of Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
When I was a boy, my church taught me to love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul, and love my neighbor as myself. I still believe in that message. How about you?

P

Peacetree14

This was also taught in my church, I strongly believe this.

C

Crazy4GODword

I was taught by God as the word says, and Love is very strong and powerful, faith only survives off love because you are trusting with your heart on God!!!

GB friends

May 21, 2009
I'm so glad that we can love. WE can keep asking God to give us more and more love for this darkness that is going to get stronger and stronger by the love that lives inside of us we will be used to bring more and more to his Kingdom. We will have to be filled to over flow in unending love.

Feb 9, 2010
I believe in it,for it is the greatest commandment given to us by God,and the second love people,which all the law and prophets hang on those 2 commandments,which the law is love God and love people.

C

ChosenByGod

Yes, I absolutely believe in this. It is a command to love the Lord with all we are and have.

D

DanuckInUSA

Absolutely, but not just in word as is so often preached but in deed.

E

ed

When I was a boy, my church taught me to love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul, and love my neighbor as myself. I still believe in that message. How about you?
Hi resurrection33,
As you would know, love is my Rock so to speak. I ask you to be bold here and edify us with examples of works done in love by yourself in the name of Jesus Christ.

love
edwin

Dec 19, 2009
Hi resurrection33,
As you would know, love is my Rock so to speak. I ask you to be bold here and edify us with examples of works done in love by yourself in the name of Jesus Christ.

love
edwin
But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, Matt 6:3 RSV

Dec 19, 2009
Absolutely, but not just in word as is so often preached but in deed.
Yes, I think that when the Bible speaks of love, it is referring to how we TREAT people, more than how we FEEL about them.

E

ed

But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, Matt 6:3 RSV
Hi resurrection33,
When you spoke of your great love for God in accordance with scripture, I then asked if you would like to edify us with examples of how this works in your life. Quoting scripture is not an example of how you pracise love in obedience to Jesus. Did you prefer to pass up this opportunity to praise our Holy Saviour.

love
edwin

Dec 19, 2009
Hi resurrection33,
When you spoke of your great love for God in accordance with scripture, I then asked if you would like to edify us with examples of how this works in your life. Quoting scripture is not an example of how you pracise love in obedience to Jesus. Did you prefer to pass up this opportunity to praise our Holy Saviour.

love
edwin
I have not spoken of myself, other than to share what I was taught as a child, have I? The purpose of the thread is to remind people we are to love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves.

The Scripture I quoted commands me not to tell people the ways in which I serve the Lord.

There are many ways to serve. Go to a church and volunteer to be part of its ministry. There are many opportunities to serve in a church, aren’t there?