A RUSSIAN BISHOP SAYS TO PREPARE FOR WORLD'S END--ABYSS OF END OF HISTORY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This is a very rare statement from a Russian bishop:

11/20/2017 Patriarch Kiril warned of the approach of the end of the world
Patriarch Kirill said, “One must be blind not to see the approach of the
terrible moments of history about which the apostle and evangelist John
the theologian spoke in his Revelation.”

Urged the entire human race "to stop sliding into the abyss of the end of history"
He drew attention to the fact that now sin is shown in the most attractive way.
According to him, this happens through the cinema and the theater.[hollywood]

Because of this unusual, dramatic statement, this follow-up seemed in order because of my connection to it and other reasons. Over the past few weeks, during the same time period when this Russian Church leader made this statement, I have heard consistent warnings in the spirit such as:

"Time is limited,"
"Stand your ground,"
"Immortality"

And recently over the period of one day, I heard in the spirit several messages regarding preparation:

This information taken as a whole can have a powerful impact on people, so just try to see it as a warning to be ready for anything. A large snowstorm, any type of unexpected event in nature, such as Mt. St. Helens-- the surprise massive eruption (Level 5) in 1980. Large earthquakes and Tsunami's happen all the time. Those who are prepared often save their lives and the lives of others by doing so. This is especially true of the Bible. Jesus and the Apostles warned consistently in the Bible about preparedness and not falling into bad habits, or unhealthy ways of living. Don't despair over personal addictions and things in your life that might seem out of control. For Christians who are living in God's favor, and have not given up on life, or given up hope for recovery, and always turn-again to the LORD, there is nothing to be afraid of, and no reason to take ANY desperate actions, whatsoever. Paul said that "The LORD knows those who are His," and Jesus said, "I have not lost even one of those given to Me."
We are under God's care, and He calls us to believe without seeing, which carries the greatest reward, and allows His power to work through us as men and women, sons and daughters--children of God.

BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT SOME OF THESE WARNINGS AND REVELATIONS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD ARE GETTING VERY SERIOUS.

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME:
TO MAKE THAT EXTRA EFFORT AND BOLDLY CONFRONT TROUBLING ISSUES IN OUR LIVES. BRAVELY ASK FOR HELP. AND BRAVELY REACH OUT TO THOSE AROUND YOU WHO YOU MAY HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF REACHING OUT TO WITH THE BIBLE MESSAGE OF SALVATION. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE MAIN MESSAGE OF THE BIBLE--THE FREE-GIFT OF SALVATION IN KNOWING AND FOLLOWING JESUS OF NAZARETH AS THE DIVINE SON OF GOD IS. BUT TROUBLING WORLD EVENTS AND SIGNS OF THE WORLDS END AND/OR RE-BIRTH ARE RAPIDLY BECOMING MORE OF AN INCENTIVE TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD.

ONE MORE TIME:

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME!
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION--NOT TOMORROW!

This information is subjective--that means that it must be interpreted and discerned carefully, and is not a call to any kind of dramatic or dangerous actions, except turning from sinful lifestyles as described in the Bible. Just pray and seek God's will for a careful response to what He wants YOU to do to prepare for unexpected events, including the rapture of Christian believers (Christians being taken up into a heavenly realm in a surprise moment as described in the Bible)

But, some of these revelations and personal revelations stand on their own as being powerful witnesses of the truth of the Bible because of God's guiding signs in all of this. It's not individual Christians who give the Gospel power, but the family of faith working together, backed by God's Power, and powerful signs.

To be honest, some of this stuff still freaks me out and is very difficult to comprehend. But, it is still exciting, powerful, and I am honored to be able to be a part of announcing the Kingdom of Heaven, and the return of Christ. But, no one knows the year or day, only that signs indicate that the time is growing near. Personally, I would agree with the Russian Bishop, and many others who believe that we are "at the gates" of Heaven. But, this is nothing new, really. All of us are just only a heartbeat away from eternity anyway right? So, no need to panic-- just focus on centering our lives on the LORD, seeking His will in all things, and observe good stewardship, such as don't sell assets out of desperation, or take any desperate actions. As Christians, we are on the winning team-- God is never desperate, and neither should we be either.

Martin Luther said it best:
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,
I would still plant my apple tree!"

So, you think the end of the world is near? Then go say hi to your neighbor and show them some kindness, mow your lawn, take your kids to sports games, ride your bike to your favorite peaceful place, go to work on time and do a good job, go hunting, fishing, work hard, enjoy recreation, have a servants generous heart, be thankful, be kind to your co-workers as much as is possible, help someone in need, forgive everyone you know who has wronged you, take the dog on a walk, pray and meditate and make peace with God and all people, go to prayer vigils and anything else that brings the Light of Christ to yourself and others. Praise the LORD!!

SIGNS OF END TIMES AND PREPAREDNESS
These are some revelations and events that were given to me by the LORD to help me fulfill my calling as a messenger of God to "prepare the way of the LORD," and to Herald the return of Christ, as was revealed to me in a prophetic dream in the 1980's and experiencing a powerful public vision of Jesus as a child during Christmas after the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in Alaska. Earthquakes have been used consistently by God in the Bible, including to announce Good Friday and the Resurrection of Christ. This was the case with the massive 9.2 "Good Friday Quake" in 1964.

DRAMATIC EARTHQUAKES IN ALASKA
More recently, I was awakened by a large earthquake September 25th, 2014 Anchorage, where I also lived through the 1964 9.2 massive destructive earthquake. As I awoke, consistently depressed and sometimes overcome by apathy, I heard the words, "Left Behind," in my mind. I discovered that this was just before the re-release of the movie, "Left Behind," on October 3rd I think. I went to a mega-church and discussed it with the pastor there, running into him by chance. He said it sounded like a valid warning. But, most churches and pastors never call me back. "Oh, it's just that spaced-out, socially-challenged dude again...maybe if we ignore him, he will go away," they must be saying. Ok, maybe not. People in most churches I've ever attended or visited have always reached out to myself and other people in the community in many ways through many social programs and holiday food help.

Other related events were in December-January of 2015-2016. After the attack on France by the lost Islamic hoard of the abyss in November of 2015, I posted in the newspaper that France should warn them with a NUKE, if it was possible. This is obviously not the right response for a nation. Shortly thereafter, I believe God responded in a dream showing me a huge button suspended in the sky over a vulcanic range, the message being that God's power is far greater than man's power.

Also, after feeling persecuted by unknown sources, and being frustrated by the horrifying deaths and abuses in Anchorage jails, while I am not aware of having committed any criminal offenses, I got involved in justice reform, in part to rescue a teen girl whose life the town wanted to destroy in jail due to serious mistakes. I got angry and asked God to destroy my enemies with a massive earthquake. As if to say,

"Ok, you showed me a button suspended over a mountain--press it then."
Immediately thereafter, I relented and repented and confessed that that was "cruel and unusual punishment" to inflict on my enemies, and downgraded my prayer request to :

"LORD, just give us an earthquake warning large enough to warn people about what I have been saying, and direct people's attention to the Gospel warnings, but not so large that anyone would be killed."

I said in the newspaper, "THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN." Within a few weeks, maybe less, it did indeed happen! I had been preparing for a Martin Luther King Jr. observance at our apartment building that I had organized, because I admire Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, as well as his namesake, Rev. Martin Luther of the Reformation. I had fallen asleep. A few seconds before the quake hit, I woke up repeating to myself, "I know the power of God is real!" One of the largest quakes since the 1964 quake occurred, a long 7.2 quake where no one was killed, but, definitely got a message across to everyone, including myself, EXACTLY as I had prayed for!!.

This past week, I heard in the spirit--

"Be ready"
"Mt. St. Helen's" (or similar large emergency--sudden--unexpected)
"Water" (provisions)
"January" (unknown year--we should assume 2017 or 2018)
"Prepare for it"
"You've been warned"

There are a few signs and confirmations that connect these warnings--
My family was traveling through Washington state about 1981 just after the Mt. St. Helen's eruption. We were doing motor-home camping, just like the guy who was camping and relaxing in the photo of Mt. St. Helen's just before the eruption, and did not survive.

The pastor who predicted the end of the world on May 21st, 2011--his name was Harold Egbert Camping. My name is Harold Edgar [last name withheld]. He began his warnings in 1958--the year I was born. I drove to Washington state, leaving Alaska on January 1st, 2011. Sometimes "camping" in my car. Harold Edgar-camping. I also initiated using the name "Herald2012" in a public chatroom, without realizing the significance.

I believe that pastor Camping did a good job warning the world, which he was called to do and gave it his fullest attention and passion, believing and trusting in the LORD, and being willing to humbly confess when things didn't go as planned.

Come on, this is pretty cool stuff-- if not frightening, humbling, and very exciting. But, only if we know Jesus. It's not going to go well for those who reject Him, or wait until they miss the first boat.
Powerful signs from God are very humbling, awe-inspiring, and should draw us to revere the LORD. But, the LORD is a very loving, and personal God and divine being that cared so much about suffering humanity that He became one of us--through Jesus Christ--and a human mother, Mary.
This is what Christmas is about--

And finally, the most powerful sign was the prophetic dream in the 1980's:
"as the power of God approached the earth, building like yeast, just as Jesus described (upon the earth too), people could sense it, and then Christ appeared in the sky--
And all humanity turned,
in unison--
involuntarily--
To face Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and savior of the world, returning just as the Angels said He would do.
Are you ready to face Him?
"Time is limited," the LORD said to me...
"People of Galilee, why are you gazing up into the sky? Jesus will return from Heaven the same way He has ascended today." (Acts 1:11
--prophetic dream in Alaska

MT. ST. HELEN'S--1980

MtStHelens_Mushroom_Cloud.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Very interesting but nothing earth shattering. People make predications every day that the end of the world is coming. As long as they don't claim to speak for God they're basically harmless. If they claim to speak for God that would make them a false prophet. There are many of those.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
The pastor who predicted the end of the world on May 21st, 2011--his name was Harold Egbert Camping.
Then the prophecy failed and thus according the the Holy Bibles standard, Harold Egbert Camping was a false prophet and not to be feared...

He should not be honored or mentioned in the congregation of the saints..

7seasrekeyed

The pastor who predicted the end of the world on May 21st, 2011--his name was Harold Egbert Camping. My name is Harold Edgar [last name withheld]. He began his warnings in 1958--the year I was born. I drove to Washington state, leaving Alaska on January 1st, 2011. Sometimes "camping" in my car. Harold Edgar-camping. I also initiated using the name "Herald2012" in a public chatroom, without realizing the significance.

I believe that pastor Camping did a good job warning the world, which he was called to do and gave it his fullest attention and passion, believing and trusting in the LORD, and being willing to humbly confess when things didn't go as planned.
uh

most people do not see it that way

Christian or otherwise

if someone says such and such will happen and they believe God told them to say it and yet it does not happen.....

then we can safely conclude that the spirit that whispered in their ear was not the Holy Spirit

7seasrekeyed

This information taken as a whole can have a powerful impact on people, so just try to see it as a warning to be ready for anything.
if we take the Bible seriously as the word of God, then we ARE ALREADY ready

the constant 'end of the world' scenarios do nothing but put more fear into the fearful

wasn't it just last year a big tidal wave was going to destroy half the US and more? well it was last year or maybe the year before...it all starts to blend together at this point

I think some people just like to live in the world of 'hold your breath something earth shattering is about to occur'

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I'm fine with Jesus's prophecy. There will be signs, but no one will know the day, nor the hour.

Until that day and hour, there is plenty of work to do.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
uh

most people do not see it that way

Christian or otherwise

if someone says such and such will happen and they believe God told them to say it and yet it does not happen.....

then we can safely conclude that the spirit that whispered in their ear was not the Holy Spirit
I don't agree with that. I don't know the whole story of pastor Camping, whether or not he claimed to be a prophet speaking for God or just making his best prayerful predictions. Regardless, he stood up for what he believed God was calling him to do, which is supported by the Bible. As Christians, we ARE supposed to help "prepare the way of the LORD." The Bible says, "all things work together for good, for those who love God, and who are called according to His purpose." Pastor Camping was humbled by God and by life, yet still his life's work produced good fruits. Therefore, I believe the good fruits produced by his ministry were raising awareness of preparing for the return of Christ, whenever that may be. Imagine how many people were saved and became Christians because they even heard about Jesus and that He was going to return to the earth according to the teachings of the Bible. It's just that many people took desperate actions such as selling assets. But, even that produced the good fruits of helping to make the Gospel known.
Why judge people like that? Labeling him a false prophet, etc... What if one day, the world DID end as we know it on May 21st?

I think the Russian bishop is doing a similar thing with his authority. He didn't pick a day or year, just said as Jesus did-- "be ready." "watch and pray." "recognize the signs of the times."
The Russian Church has a lot of history in Russia, and still a lot of influence.
I have attended the Russian Church off and on over the years, and am still trying to discern my relationship with the Church since the Bible clearly says, "vows before God are binding." I still love the Church. It is a very beautiful Church. There have been times when the choir singing the music of famous Russian composers have been tearful inspiration of the Holy Spirit's presence, especially the Cherubic hymn of the composer Lomakin. And others like Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky. In my opinion, these choir music composers are unmatched in history, and truly inspired by God, and at times it has felt like Angels singing from Heaven.

But, it can still be a church, depending on who is in charge maybe, with a lot of religious rules and severe fasting designed mostly for monks and nuns and Saints, who didn't live in the world. Like with the Catholic Church, this can cause the people to believe that unless they perfectly follow the Church, that they will fall short of the Glory of God. They can start to believe that they must save themselves through their own religious performance, and can be so severe repentance that they can be overwhelmed by thinking God is only a judgmental God.

This is CLEARLY an error of church teaching. The Orthodox Church claims that they didn't make the same mistakes as the Catholic Church, and so they are in no need of a Reformation.
They are mistaken.
No one can save ourselves by our own personal religious efforts.
That's a Jewish and Muslim concept.
Jesus, the Apostle Paul, and all the teachers of the Bible, clearly teach that no one can earn God's favor.
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God." (Ephesians 2:8)
Paul said that we are all saved equally in the New Covenant so that no one can boast about their own achievements to earn God's favor.

FREE TICKET TO PARADISE

One Lutheran pastor said that it's like a ticket to get on a ship-- we can try to buy the ticket it if we want, but, that ticket will not be accepted, because it is an offense to the LORD to claim that we are as Holy as He is. Jesus is "top gun." He is the hero of the world, along with Mary His mother, who raised Him, and His Cousin John the Baptist, who prepared the way for His Ministry, or like the "fall guy," who confronted the first wave of religious oppressors and the representatives of the Roman Empire, and warned them that Jesus was about to appear.

NEW COVENANT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
I remember from business class, that a "covenant" is an agreement between two people regarding various things like assets--and good stewardship of assets is taken VERY, VERY seriously in the Bible--since Jesus said it is a sign of how a person will manage responsibilities in their own life and the lives of others under their care, especially the message of the Bible.
With the "New Covenant," God was making a gesture of friendship with all people--a handshake-- and expecting those who agreed with the new "peace-agreement" between Heaven and Earth, to be faithful to it.

BEING BORN-AGAIN AS SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD EMPOWERS US AS CHRISTIANS TO LIVE GOOD AND FAITHFUL LIVES--THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST WHICH SEALED THE NEW COVENANT

No one can earn God's favor. Only Jesus--the Son of God-- was able to do that since only someone who was BOTH a human-being, and a divine-being, could possibly atone for the sins of humanity. No amount of self-punishment or scourging our own backs as in some religions, severe fasting, or severe discipline, or any other striving for perfection can ever earn God's favor, since it is impossible to do so. And this is the implied message of the Roman Catholic Church and the Greek Church.
Denying the clear teaching of the Gospel, especially the Apostle Paul, that salvation can only be received as a free-gift, can have the effect of turning the Church into an idol (replacement for God), or turn a person's own efforts into an idol (replacement for Jesus).

LEGALISM--THE WARNING BY JESUS AND JOHN THE BAPTIST TO BEWARE OF THE "VIPERS OF RELIGION," OR THE "SPIRIT OF RELIGION," WHICH REPLACES THE GRACE OF GOD WITH THE IDOL OF A BOOK OF RULES.

"...THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD." (ROMANS 6:23)
The reason the "Blood of Christ," which is invisible now in the spiritual realm, is so powerful, is that it is proof that Jesus lived and died here on earth, and was the only human-being anointed by God to save the people of the earth from sin--violating God's sacred rules and boundaries (being where you're not supposed to be, or doing things people are not supposed to do), from death, and from Hell--those who reject God's truth in their hearts are separated from Him with the fallen angels (demons).

When we are united to Christ in the New Covenant, we become "born-again" as redeemed children of God (sons and daughters of the kingdom) and are "transferred from the kingdom of evil, to the kingdom of God's Light" (paraphrase).
This baptism of the Holy Spirit that Jesus was referring to, is what empowers us as Christians to walk in the LIGHT. No one can walk in God's Light on our own--it is impossible. And for any Christian church to imply that by their traditions and beliefs, is to greatly disobey the commandment of Christ to "feed My sheep."
This has caused grievous suffering in many churches, and the LORD is going to correct it soon, because Christians can't seem to "play well together," and don't seem to be mature enough to work out these issues, courageous enough to put away the pointed hats, or to face the towering idols within their own walls--

BEING FAITHFUL IN THE COVENANT
At the same time, the Bible CLEARLY warns that if Christians are not faithful in our commitment to the Bible, as it is revealed to us, as much as we are able to understand, then we can be in danger of being told the the LORD--

"I never knew you--depart from me..."

Don't let that happen...
If these warnings about end times help people turn to God, then so be it--

Last edited:

7seasrekeyed

I wouldn't expect you to agree with that

Camping erred more than once and people WANT this kind of stuff and love it when they get it

they don't seem to mind when it doesn't come true and can hardly wait for the next prophet to propel them into some other imminent threat of the end of the world

an entire nation was left in the desert

I don't expect you to understand

enjoy your thread

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I wouldn't expect you to agree with that

Camping erred more than once and people WANT this kind of stuff and love it when they get it

they don't seem to mind when it doesn't come true and can hardly wait for the next prophet to propel them into some other imminent threat of the end of the world

an entire nation was left in the desert

I don't expect you to understand

enjoy your thread
I don't write this for my enjoyment, I can assure you--
I was called by the LORD at about age seven to share this message, and I have suffered for over 50 years, sometimes very intensely, and beyond the endurance of usual suffering to deliver it.
God always delivers through the power and love of Christ,
and now, so have I fulfilled part of my calling in life.

Much suffering has been from my own mistakes, or just life, but pastors have said that God always compensates people who suffer for the sake of the Gospel.

I respect your opinion, and understand it. But, this is different. I'll let the LORD confirm Himself whether or not I speak with the authority of the gift of prophecy. John the Baptist was the final prophet.

---This message is confirmed by a public Christmas vision of Jesus in 1965, roughly one year after the 1964 9.2 Alaska quake, the largest quake in recorded history on the North American Continent, I believe, and it occurred on "Good Friday," March 27th, 1964 at 5:30 PM. For non-Christian readers, Good Friday is the Friday when Jesus endured Roman capital punishment on the cross-beams that we know as "the cross," when an earthquake also occurred, three days before the Resurrection, when another earthquake also occurred.

---It was also confirmed by a powerful and unusual prophetic dream of the return of Christ.

This relates the three events of Christmas, Easter, and the return of Christ, with the Christmas vision, and the dream.
Now, it is confirmed strongly by a Russian Bishop, a nation that established Russian churches here in Alaska, where a Christian has reported experiencing divine warnings in earthquakes, someone who still occasionally attends the Russian church, one of which is in a nearby Russian community.

I've stated that I do not agree with all the teachings of the Russian religion, but, it is still a valid connection to Alaska and the 1964 earthquake, confirmed by the personal experience and witness as a child, and more recently, an earthquake in Alaska that occurred about a week before the re-release of the movie, "Left Behind."

To me, this is much different, and becoming very serious, and very real.
I'm going to again concur with the Bishop's statement, and a consensus among many Christians that the world is approaching a time of preparedness for end times.

It's motivating me to get my life together, get out of bed, pray more, and stay in God's presence, seek God's will in all things, and reach out with the Gospel message of the free-gift of salvation, confirmed by repentance and faith in action, through faith in Christ alone.

That's what being aware of end-time prophecy is meant to do: Help people find Jesus, and discover that God is real, and Jesus is coming back, sooner than later, to save the world--this time forever--and how vital it is to "walk in the LIGHT, as He is in the LIGHT," as John said, and be ready to step into eternity well-prepared.
Choosing Heaven--living forever in peace and comfort, with nice people and Angels;
and not Hell--separation from God's Light, where there is chaos, violence and confusion.
Haven't most of us been there and done that in this world already??

I've written enough about all this. It's all here-- the whole Bible.
At least Pastor Camping got out there and did his best to get the word out, and not just arm-chair Christianity, like I'm doing here today, but, it is very important to share God's warnings. If I didn't, I would be in a LOT of trouble!!

So--
once again--
"TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!!"
"NOT TOMORROW!!"

SEEK TO FIND HIM TODAY--
INVITE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST--THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT--
INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY; NOW.
AND GO SHARE THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION WITH THE WORLD!!

Even in the Judaic Psalms thousands of years ago, the Psalmist says:
"O LORD, I have not hidden your salvation, but have shared it with the world today."

E

eternally-gratefull

Be ready.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Then the prophecy failed and thus according the the Holy Bibles standard, Harold Egbert Camping was a false prophet and not to be feared...

He should not be honored or mentioned in the congregation of the saints..
I fully concur with your estimation. False prophets are a dime a dozen, they should not be followed or their wild guesses on the future be paid attention to.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Since the end is near it might be wise to stock up on bottled water and batteries. I just need some stuff to put the batteries into. Oh yeah, plenty of candles also.

Another thing, don't forget the matches to light the fire.

We didn't start the fire.
It was always burning since the world's been turning
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

E

eternally-gratefull

Since the end is near it might be wise to stock up on bottled water and batteries. I just need some stuff to put the batteries into. Oh yeah, plenty of candles also.

Another thing, don't forget the matches to light the fire.

It was always burning since the world's been turning
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
Don’t forget your bunker to get into in case of nuclear war. To put all those batteries, water and candles. Don’t;t forget imperishable food also. You may be there for a few years.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
This is a very rare statement from a Russian bishop:

11/20/2017 Patriarch Kiril warned of the approach of the end of the world
Patriarch Kirill said, “One must be blind not to see the approach of the
terrible moments of history about which the apostle and evangelist John
the theologian spoke in his Revelation.”

Urged the entire human race "to stop sliding into the abyss of the end of history"
He drew attention to the fact that now sin is shown in the most attractive way.
According to him, this happens through the cinema and the theater.[hollywood]

Because of this unusual, dramatic statement, this follow-up seemed in order because of my connection to it and other reasons. Over the past few weeks, during the same time period when this Russian Church leader made this statement, I have heard consistent warnings in the spirit such as:

"Time is limited,"
"Stand your ground,"
"Immortality"

And recently over the period of one day, I heard in the spirit several messages regarding preparation:

This information taken as a whole can have a powerful impact on people, so just try to see it as a warning to be ready for anything. A large snowstorm, any type of unexpected event in nature, such as Mt. St. Helens-- the surprise massive eruption (Level 5) in 1980. Large earthquakes and Tsunami's happen all the time. Those who are prepared often save their lives and the lives of others by doing so. This is especially true of the Bible. Jesus and the Apostles warned consistently in the Bible about preparedness and not falling into bad habits, or unhealthy ways of living. Don't despair over personal addictions and things in your life that might seem out of control. For Christians who are living in God's favor, and have not given up on life, or given up hope for recovery, and always turn-again to the LORD, there is nothing to be afraid of, and no reason to take ANY desperate actions, whatsoever. Paul said that "The LORD knows those who are His," and Jesus said, "I have not lost even one of those given to Me."
We are under God's care, and He calls us to believe without seeing, which carries the greatest reward, and allows His power to work through us as men and women, sons and daughters--children of God.

BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT SOME OF THESE WARNINGS AND REVELATIONS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD ARE GETTING VERY SERIOUS.

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME:
TO MAKE THAT EXTRA EFFORT AND BOLDLY CONFRONT TROUBLING ISSUES IN OUR LIVES. BRAVELY ASK FOR HELP. AND BRAVELY REACH OUT TO THOSE AROUND YOU WHO YOU MAY HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF REACHING OUT TO WITH THE BIBLE MESSAGE OF SALVATION. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE MAIN MESSAGE OF THE BIBLE--THE FREE-GIFT OF SALVATION IN KNOWING AND FOLLOWING JESUS OF NAZARETH AS THE DIVINE SON OF GOD IS. BUT TROUBLING WORLD EVENTS AND SIGNS OF THE WORLDS END AND/OR RE-BIRTH ARE RAPIDLY BECOMING MORE OF AN INCENTIVE TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD.

ONE MORE TIME:

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME!
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION--NOT TOMORROW!

This information is subjective--that means that it must be interpreted and discerned carefully, and is not a call to any kind of dramatic or dangerous actions, except turning from sinful lifestyles as described in the Bible. Just pray and seek God's will for a careful response to what He wants YOU to do to prepare for unexpected events, including the rapture of Christian believers (Christians being taken up into a heavenly realm in a surprise moment as described in the Bible)

But, some of these revelations and personal revelations stand on their own as being powerful witnesses of the truth of the Bible because of God's guiding signs in all of this. It's not individual Christians who give the Gospel power, but the family of faith working together, backed by God's Power, and powerful signs.

To be honest, some of this stuff still freaks me out and is very difficult to comprehend. But, it is still exciting, powerful, and I am honored to be able to be a part of announcing the Kingdom of Heaven, and the return of Christ. But, no one knows the year or day, only that signs indicate that the time is growing near. Personally, I would agree with the Russian Bishop, and many others who believe that we are "at the gates" of Heaven. But, this is nothing new, really. All of us are just only a heartbeat away from eternity anyway right? So, no need to panic-- just focus on centering our lives on the LORD, seeking His will in all things, and observe good stewardship, such as don't sell assets out of desperation, or take any desperate actions. As Christians, we are on the winning team-- God is never desperate, and neither should we be either.

Martin Luther said it best:
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,
I would still plant my apple tree!"

So, you think the end of the world is near? Then go say hi to your neighbor and show them some kindness, mow your lawn, take your kids to sports games, ride your bike to your favorite peaceful place, go to work on time and do a good job, go hunting, fishing, work hard, enjoy recreation, have a servants generous heart, be thankful, be kind to your co-workers as much as is possible, help someone in need, forgive everyone you know who has wronged you, take the dog on a walk, pray and meditate and make peace with God and all people, go to prayer vigils and anything else that brings the Light of Christ to yourself and others. Praise the LORD!!

SIGNS OF END TIMES AND PREPAREDNESS
These are some revelations and events that were given to me by the LORD to help me fulfill my calling as a messenger of God to "prepare the way of the LORD," and to Herald the return of Christ, as was revealed to me in a prophetic dream in the 1980's and experiencing a powerful public vision of Jesus as a child during Christmas after the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in Alaska. Earthquakes have been used consistently by God in the Bible, including to announce Good Friday and the Resurrection of Christ. This was the case with the massive 9.2 "Good Friday Quake" in 1964.

DRAMATIC EARTHQUAKES IN ALASKA
More recently, I was awakened by a large earthquake September 25th, 2014 Anchorage, where I also lived through the 1964 9.2 massive destructive earthquake. As I awoke, consistently depressed and sometimes overcome by apathy, I heard the words, "Left Behind," in my mind. I discovered that this was just before the re-release of the movie, "Left Behind," on October 3rd I think. I went to a mega-church and discussed it with the pastor there, running into him by chance. He said it sounded like a valid warning. But, most churches and pastors never call me back. "Oh, it's just that spaced-out, socially-challenged dude again...maybe if we ignore him, he will go away," they must be saying. Ok, maybe not. People in most churches I've ever attended or visited have always reached out to myself and other people in the community in many ways through many social programs and holiday food help.

Other related events were in December-January of 2015-2016. After the attack on France by the lost Islamic hoard of the abyss in November of 2015, I posted in the newspaper that France should warn them with a NUKE, if it was possible. This is obviously not the right response for a nation. Shortly thereafter, I believe God responded in a dream showing me a huge button suspended in the sky over a vulcanic range, the message being that God's power is far greater than man's power.

Also, after feeling persecuted by unknown sources, and being frustrated by the horrifying deaths and abuses in Anchorage jails, while I am not aware of having committed any criminal offenses, I got involved in justice reform, in part to rescue a teen girl whose life the town wanted to destroy in jail due to serious mistakes. I got angry and asked God to destroy my enemies with a massive earthquake. As if to say,

"Ok, you showed me a button suspended over a mountain--press it then."
Immediately thereafter, I relented and repented and confessed that that was "cruel and unusual punishment" to inflict on my enemies, and downgraded my prayer request to :

"LORD, just give us an earthquake warning large enough to warn people about what I have been saying, and direct people's attention to the Gospel warnings, but not so large that anyone would be killed."

I said in the newspaper, "THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN." Within a few weeks, maybe less, it did indeed happen! I had been preparing for a Martin Luther King Jr. observance at our apartment building that I had organized, because I admire Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr, as well as his namesake, Rev. Martin Luther of the Reformation. I had fallen asleep. A few seconds before the quake hit, I woke up repeating to myself, "I know the power of God is real!" One of the largest quakes since the 1964 quake occurred, a long 7.2 quake where no one was killed, but, definitely got a message across to everyone, including myself, EXACTLY as I had prayed for!!.

This past week, I heard in the spirit--

"Be ready"
"Mt. St. Helen's" (or similar large emergency--sudden--unexpected)
"Water" (provisions)
"January" (unknown year--we should assume 2017 or 2018)
"Prepare for it"
"You've been warned"

There are a few signs and confirmations that connect these warnings--
My family was traveling through Washington state about 1981 just after the Mt. St. Helen's eruption. We were doing motor-home camping, just like the guy who was camping and relaxing in the photo of Mt. St. Helen's just before the eruption, and did not survive.

Come on, this is pretty cool stuff-- if not frightening, humbling, and very exciting. But, only if we know Jesus. It's not going to go well for those who reject Him, or wait until they miss the first boat.
Powerful signs from God are very humbling, awe-inspiring, and should draw us to revere the LORD. But, the LORD is a very loving, and personal God and divine being that cared so much about suffering humanity that He became one of us--through Jesus Christ--and a human mother, Mary.
This is what Christmas is about--

And finally, the most powerful sign was the prophetic dream in the 1980's:
"as the power of God approached the earth, building like yeast, just as Jesus described (upon the earth too), people could sense it, and then Christ appeared in the sky--
And all humanity turned,
in unison--
involuntarily--
To face Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and savior of the world, returning just as the Angels said He would do.
Are you ready to face Him?
"Time is limited," the LORD said to me...
"People of Galilee, why are you gazing up into the sky? Jesus will return from Heaven the same way He has ascended today." (Acts 1:11
--prophetic dream in Alaska

MT. ST. HELEN'S--1980

View attachment 176892

What part of NO MAN KNOWETH THE DAY NOR THE HOUR, NOR ANGELS NOT EVEN THE SON OF MAN......do you not understand?! This is ALL part of a prophecy of false teachings, and fear based.

Feb 7, 2015
Hey. All I have ever heard from any other Russian was the pure truth, so why not go for what this one says, too?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was called by the LORD at about age seven to share this message, and I have suffered for over 50 years, sometimes very intensely, and beyond the endurance of usual suffering to deliver it.

Much suffering has been from my own mistakes, or just life, but pastors have said that God always compensates people who suffer for the sake of the Gospel.

I respect your opinion, and understand it. But, this is different. I'll let the LORD confirm Himself whether or not I speak with the authority of the gift of prophecy. John the Baptist was the final prophet.

---This message is confirmed by a public Christmas vision of Jesus in 1965, roughly one year after the 1964 9.2 Alaska quake, the largest quake in recorded history on the North American Continent, I believe, and it occurred on "Good Friday," March 27th, 1964 at 5:30 PM. For non-Christian readers, Good Friday is the Friday when Jesus endured Roman capital punishment on the cross-beams that we know as "the cross," when an earthquake also occurred, three days before the Resurrection, when another earthquake also occurred.

---It was also confirmed by a powerful and unusual prophetic dream of the return of Christ.

This relates the three events of Christmas, Easter, and the return of Christ, with the Christmas vision, and the dream.
Now, it is confirmed strongly by a Russian Bishop, a nation that established Russian churches here in Alaska, where a Christian has reported experiencing divine warnings in earthquakes, someone who still occasionally attends the Russian church, one of which is in a nearby Russian community.

I've stated that I do not agree with all the teachings of the Russian religion, but, it is still a valid connection to Alaska and the 1964 earthquake, confirmed by the personal experience and witness as a child, and more recently, an earthquake in Alaska that occurred about a week before the re-release of the movie, "Left Behind."

I'm going to again concur with the Bishop's statement, and a consensus among many Christians that the world is approaching a time of preparedness for end times.

It's motivating me to get my life together, get out of bed, pray more, and stay in God's presence, seek God's will in all things, and reach out with the Gospel message of the free-gift of salvation, confirmed by repentance and faith in action, through faith in Christ alone.

That's what being aware of end-time prophecy is meant to do: Help people find Jesus, and discover that God is real, and Jesus is coming back, sooner than later, to save the world--this time forever--and how vital it is to "walk in the LIGHT, as He is in the LIGHT," as John said, and be ready to step into eternity well-prepared.
Choosing Heaven--living forever in peace and comfort, with nice people and Angels;
and not Hell--separation from God's Light, where there is chaos, violence and confusion.

At least Pastor Camping got out there and did his best to get the word out, and not just arm-chair Christianity, like I'm doing here today, but, it is very important to share God's warnings. If I didn't, I would be in a LOT of trouble!!

So--
once again--
"NOT TOMORROW!!"

SEEK TO FIND HIM TODAY--

"O LORD, I have not hidden your salvation, but have shared it with the world today."
I agree with your views on end-time prophesy but have to say that these prophecies are recorded in the bible and were commanded by God to His messengers to deliver them. All Camping did was his best to validate his own personal warped vision and was certainly not led by God to do so. In the end, like any false prophet, he did more harm than good and failed miserably.

I'm not sure why you are so fascinated with earthquakes. There have been much more tragic events that have occurred, some man-made, and some natural. Some of these might even be considered part of the end-time events that are a harbinger of what is to come. However, these events did not come about through the so-called prophesy of false prophets.

From what I have read from your posts I think that you are an educated, spiritual man but are misguided in your true purpose on earth. You are certainly an interesting fellow and someone I would like to meet one day, perhaps in the world to come, as already previously mentioned in the bible.

Safe travels to you as you continue your spiritual journey in seeking out the truth which is found only in God. You are quite an adventurer too and I admire that about you.

Last edited:

7seasrekeyed

So--
once again--
"NOT TOMORROW!!"

SEEK TO FIND HIM TODAY--

I will say again something any prophet should understand Herald

an entire nation was left in the desert.

now I will tell you why. they did not really want to hear from God which is why they were so afraid when they did hear from Him. so they prayed God would allow Moses to continue be their intermediary. God ALLOWED it.

you will only have the truth when you ALLOW God to speak directly to your heart and He will do that first by His word and His Spirit will confirm it

God does not give nor create fear and those who do are NOT speaking for Him or from His Spirit

EVERY single time an angel of the Lord appeared to ANYONE in the Bible, their presence created fear because these are pure beings serving God and cannot help their appearance. and what do they say? DO NOT BE AFRAID

these so called end time prophecies are trying to scare people into behaving. no peace...fear...forgetting what Jesus said...thinking some man has the answers...wanting new revelations...running to and fro for a word from God

and an entire nation was left in the desert. Where is our prophet the people cry? Who will speak to us from God? We want to hear from God!

when God speaks, He does so with the authority to create reality in the hearts of those with ears to hear. He says 'Do not be afraid.'

the Spirit of God makes the Bible real ... the difference between a human being reading or even studying it and the reality the Holy Spirit confirms in the heart of the one God directs His Spirit to touch, to create, to make real, to confirm, to cast out all fear

for

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
II Timothy 1:7

and ...these words following were spoken into my heart not long ago as I worshipped God, guitar in hand and singing to my God..He spoke great peace and assurance again by these words:

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me.

2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

4You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 15, the words of Jesus

now excuse me, but who are you or anyone else to say something different from the Son of God?

I will tell you again. People love this kind of fear mongering fake prophet stuff.

They cannot get enough as they smack their lips with the taste of it.

So, let us not be left in the desert with fearful minds and hearts who look to a man when God is saying something different.

Peace. Jesus gives us HIS peace, He tells us to not be afraid and He will be with us always

and if that is not enough, God our Father, tells us that the names of those He loves are engraved on His hands

now that is from God. not because I am a prophet or any other wise person. but because Jesus said if we have seen Him, we have seen the Father and though we cannot see Him with our present physical eyes, we are blessed in our belief if we believe and yet have not seen

Do not look to the east or the west...look above for redemption comes only from God

God ushers in those who are His through the blood of His Son and Jesus gives us peace...NOT as the world gives but beyond human understanding

So, I make no claims such as you do...no prophet here...just someone with a guitar a bit of a gift for praising God with a heart that wants the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Hey. All I have ever heard from any other Russian was the pure truth, so why not go for what this one says, too?
I grew up in the 60's-80's, and remember the school drills of the Cold War times, and the media issues from the USSR back then. And now the Russian athletes being banned. The super-power chess showdowns, and hockey. But, I believe Putin and Trump can build a good rapport, which is just as vital today as it was back then when relations between Russia/USSR and America were more secretive and volatile.

I'm just over-joyed to see even ONE of the formal church bishops, of East or West, have the courage to speak out publicly like that. But, it does take a consensus-- let's wait and see what other church leaders say...
His statement seems like a brilliant, win-win scenario--
To emphasize the warnings of Jesus against the world sliding into Sodom and Gomorrah,
and warn that the signs of the times do point to His return.

But, it's not enough-- the world is in crisis, and the Christian leaders need to sit down at a table and find a way to present a united Christian message and witness to the world:

"I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."
--Jesus praying to God His Father (John 17:21)

I don't want to see any major disturbances in the world either. I pray for God's Mercy on the world, and more time, everyday. Unfortunately, it's both natural and man-made disasters that threaten the earth. Deep ocean drilling, ocean pollution, nuclear wastes, global warming, and political and religious unrest. I think the world's powerful nations have shown restraint--France in 2015; President Trump and America with North Korea now in 2017; President Putin and Russia is reaching out to it's own religious leaders, and to the world. The Russian Bishop said things that should make Muslims happy too-- at least the one's that actually care about their own beliefs that point to things Christians, Muslims and Jews can agree on, and not just blindly swatting at flies because they don't like flies, and claim God supports them.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I will say again something any prophet should understand Herald

an entire nation was left in the desert.

now I will tell you why. they did not really want to hear from God which is why they were so afraid when they did hear from Him. so they prayed God would allow Moses to continue be their intermediary. God ALLOWED it.

you will only have the truth when you ALLOW God to speak directly to your heart and He will do that first by His word and His Spirit will confirm it

God does not give nor create fear and those who do are NOT speaking for Him or from His Spirit

EVERY single time an angel of the Lord appeared to ANYONE in the Bible, their presence created fear because these are pure beings serving God and cannot help their appearance. and what do they say? DO NOT BE AFRAID

these so called end time prophecies are trying to scare people into behaving. no peace...fear...forgetting what Jesus said...thinking some man has the answers...wanting new revelations...running to and fro for a word from God

and an entire nation was left in the desert. Where is our prophet the people cry? Who will speak to us from God? We want to hear from God!

when God speaks, He does so with the authority to create reality in the hearts of those with ears to hear. He says 'Do not be afraid.'

the Spirit of God makes the Bible real ... the difference between a human being reading or even studying it and the reality the Holy Spirit confirms in the heart of the one God directs His Spirit to touch, to create, to make real, to confirm, to cast out all fear

for

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
II Timothy 1:7

and ...these words following were spoken into my heart not long ago as I worshipped God, guitar in hand and singing to my God..He spoke great peace and assurance again by these words:

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me.

2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

4You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 15, the words of Jesus

now excuse me, but who are you or anyone else to say something different from the Son of God?

I will tell you again. People love this kind of fear mongering fake prophet stuff.

They cannot get enough as they smack their lips with the taste of it.

So, let us not be left in the desert with fearful minds and hearts who look to a man when God is saying something different.

Peace. Jesus gives us HIS peace, He tells us to not be afraid and He will be with us always

and if that is not enough, God our Father, tells us that the names of those He loves are engraved on His hands

now that is from God. not because I am a prophet or any other wise person. but because Jesus said if we have seen Him, we have seen the Father and though we cannot see Him with our present physical eyes, we are blessed in our belief if we believe and yet have not seen

Do not look to the east or the west...look above for redemption comes only from God

God ushers in those who are His through the blood of His Son and Jesus gives us peace...NOT as the world gives but beyond human understanding

So, I make no claims such as you do...no prophet here...just someone with a guitar a bit of a gift for praising God with a heart that wants the truth
I enjoy playing guitar too, and am putting on some praise and worship hymns from the internet, now that I have this new connection in the wilderness--

No one is declaring any specific dates here, just trying to take the high ground and be cautious without inspiring fear or panic, especially not for Christians who are doing what we are supposed to do--

But, I think I did say or imply, no need to panic-- the best place of safety and refuge is staying close to the heart of God, right?
"The LORD is my refuge and my strength..." "my fortress," "my deliverer..." "my defender," "my protector..."
"In You I take shelter, O LORD..." (from the Psalms)

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.; (Isaiah 41:10; NKJV--biblegateway -com)
"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:20; KJV--biblegateway -com)

We should just take care to listen to Jesus--the Holy Spirit of Christ/God speaking to our hearts like you said, and not just ourselves or individuals, but, carefully considering to ensure that God is speaking through them/us.

A healthy fear and reverence for God's awesome POWER, is not a bad thing though-- more of it would have saved me from a lot of mistakes and reckless decisions.

Dr. Neil Anderson says in one of his books (Freedom in Christ Ministries--"The Bondage Breaker," "Victory Over The Darkness," and this one, "Walking in Freedom,")

"Too many people, Christians included, have lost the sense of the holiness of God and have a poor understanding of what the Bible means about fearing Him. This anemic view of God has, in large part, left the Church carelessly and dangerously tolerant of sin." ("Walking in Freedom," Neil T. Anderson and Rich Miller, pg. 33).

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I'm not sure why you are so fascinated with earthquakes.
Well, I think it might have something to do with being a scared 6-year old kid in the basement of an old log-cabin in the 9.2 Good Friday quake of 1964-- a quake that roared and shook the house like a freight train, or a 747 in the back yard, for some 5 minutes? or being on the train, or in the jet taking off...
I'm not going to declare the Russian church leader or myself as not having shared valid prophetic warnings.
No one declared any days or years, except one of the posters above-- and I'm not sure who is in the picture.
Let's just let the 9.2 quake speak for itself--
And the wonderful Christmas present from the LORD to a struggling 2nd grader the next year--
a student whose teacher asked the class to draw a picture of what the phrase meant in the paper series:
"Happiness Is:"
and the student said--
"I can't think of anything to draw--"
Teacher:
"Harold...you mean you can't think of anything that makes you happy?"
"No."

Last edited: