A RUSSIAN BISHOP SAYS TO PREPARE FOR WORLD'S END--ABYSS OF END OF HISTORY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, I think it might have something to do with being a scared 6-year old kid in the basement of an old log-cabin in the 9.2 Good Friday quake of 1964-- a quake that roared and shook the house like a freight train, or a 747 in the back yard, for some 5 minutes? or being on the train, or in the jet taking off...
I'm not going to declare the Russian church leader or myself as not having shared valid prophetic warnings.
No one declared any days or years, except one of the posters above-- and I'm not sure who is in the picture.
Let's just let the 9.2 quake speak for itself--
And the wonderful Christmas present from the LORD to a struggling 2nd grader the next year--
a student whose teacher asked the class to draw a picture of what the phrase meant in the paper series:
"Happiness Is:"
and the student said--
"I can't think of anything to draw--"
Teacher:
"Harold...you mean you can't think of anything that makes you happy?"
"No."
The quake is just that, a quake. It does not speak for itself and the magnitude is irrelevant in spiritual matters. I'm sure God let you survive for a reason but I find it very hard to relate to what you actually are trying to say.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
What part of NO MAN KNOWETH THE DAY NOR THE HOUR, NOR ANGELS NOT EVEN THE SON OF MAN......do you not understand?! This is ALL part of a prophecy of false teachings, and fear based.
Neither the Russian church leader, or myself, said anything about a day or hour--
I just said, be ready for anything from a snowstorm to the rapture--
I think what the Russian bishop was saying is that Jesus said to discern the signs of the times---
and that these signs CLEARLY indicate that the ship is nearing port--
time to get your bags packed,
make sure you have your free tickets to paradise on the table...
and then go about living the Christian life with renewed determination and commitment.
No one is saying the sky is falling;
But, to be honest, I hope the LORD is stalling...
The world didn't end when Mt. St. Helen's blew, did it?
But, it ended for some people--

This isn't rocket science stuff--just everyday good sense;
Stock your wood pile for winter;
Stock up a few bottles of water;
Extra food for any emergency;

And just in case--
Make sure you can fly like an eagle...
Isaiah 41:31
"But, those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles"

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
The quake is just that, a quake. It does not speak for itself and the magnitude is irrelevant in spiritual matters. I'm sure God let you survive for a reason but I find it very hard to relate to what you actually are trying to say.
Come on!! The largest recorded earthquake on the North American continent occurred on GOOD FRIDAY!!

iS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH??

7seasrekeyed

These are some revelations and events that were given to me by the LORD to help me fulfill my calling as a messenger of God to "prepare the way of the LORD," and to Herald the return of Christ, as was revealed to me in a prophetic dream in the 1980's and experiencing a powerful public vision of Jesus as a child during Christmas after the 1964 Good Friday earthquake in Alaska. Earthquakes have been used consistently by God in the Bible, including to announce Good Friday and the Resurrection of Christ. This was the case with the massive 9.2 "Good Friday Quake" in 1964.
one thing about the 'prophets' that come here

they all cannot wait to 'share' what God gave them, but if you happen to say anything about what you may believe was from the Lord, thankfully with no bells and whistles or 23 visions and 14 dreams but simply the words of Jesus, the Son of God, you are dismissed because, after all, no one hears as clear as they do...the way you dismissed me

we have one of those hard at work in the BDF right now

we had the swans and Trump and that was God telling you about Trump because they were Trumpeter swans

it seems to me you take an awful lot of liberty with interpreting what you experience PERSONALLY

like I said earlier, enjoy your thread only now I'll add you are enjoying your thread

it's all about you and how you think God speaks to you and how you fit together incidents in both your life and in nature, into a supernatural revelation you have had and need to share

I don't find you rude or nasty as many are but I also find your renderings more than a little subjective and no need to continue discussing this with you

Last edited by a moderator:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I will say again something any prophet should understand Herald

an entire nation was left in the desert.

now I will tell you why. they did not really want to hear from God which is why they were so afraid when they did hear from Him. so they prayed God would allow Moses to continue be their intermediary. God ALLOWED it.

you will only have the truth when you ALLOW God to speak directly to your heart and He will do that first by His word and His Spirit will confirm it

God does not give nor create fear and those who do are NOT speaking for Him or from His Spirit

EVERY single time an angel of the Lord appeared to ANYONE in the Bible, their presence created fear because these are pure beings serving God and cannot help their appearance. and what do they say? DO NOT BE AFRAID

these so called end time prophecies are trying to scare people into behaving. no peace...fear...forgetting what Jesus said...thinking some man has the answers...wanting new revelations...running to and fro for a word from God

and an entire nation was left in the desert. Where is our prophet the people cry? Who will speak to us from God? We want to hear from God!

when God speaks, He does so with the authority to create reality in the hearts of those with ears to hear. He says 'Do not be afraid.'

the Spirit of God makes the Bible real ... the difference between a human being reading or even studying it and the reality the Holy Spirit confirms in the heart of the one God directs His Spirit to touch, to create, to make real, to confirm, to cast out all fear

for

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
II Timothy 1:7

and ...these words following were spoken into my heart not long ago as I worshipped God, guitar in hand and singing to my God..He spoke great peace and assurance again by these words:

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me.

2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

4You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 15, the words of Jesus

now excuse me, but who are you or anyone else to say something different from the Son of God?

I will tell you again. People love this kind of fear mongering fake prophet stuff.

They cannot get enough as they smack their lips with the taste of it.

So, let us not be left in the desert with fearful minds and hearts who look to a man when God is saying something different.

Peace. Jesus gives us HIS peace, He tells us to not be afraid and He will be with us always

and if that is not enough, God our Father, tells us that the names of those He loves are engraved on His hands

now that is from God. not because I am a prophet or any other wise person. but because Jesus said if we have seen Him, we have seen the Father and though we cannot see Him with our present physical eyes, we are blessed in our belief if we believe and yet have not seen

Do not look to the east or the west...look above for redemption comes only from God

God ushers in those who are His through the blood of His Son and Jesus gives us peace...NOT as the world gives but beyond human understanding

So, I make no claims such as you do...no prophet here...just someone with a guitar a bit of a gift for praising God with a heart that wants the truth
I'm not making any claims, just letting God speak, like He speaks through you--
I don't think anyone can claim to be a prophet, since John the Baptist was the last prophet.

And I don't believe I'm trying to grand-stand with earthquakes. I just feel it is my mission in life, since I have survived some pretty heavy-duty stuff, to warn the world, and not just warn the world-- show them the way to Christ.
I'm someone who desperately needs a closer relationship with Him, and it's not easy stuck in the middle of the wilderness with social challenges, depression--
but, things are getting better "day by day,"
"dear LORD, three things we pray..."
"know thee more clearly,
follow thee more nearly...
love thee more dearly, day , by day..."

I don't see where I dismissed what you said?? I wasn't trying to argue with you--
And I see we both love music and the guitar...

And, we're probably related, since half my relatives are in Canada--
in the LORD, anyway...

Paul said God's love is the greatest of all gifts--
If I have faith of a mustard seed, then I have the love of a carrot seed, most of the time--

Maybe I don't want the world to end, just my world--
or the one with all the suffering in it...

And I don't think it's all about me-- the end time stuff really freaks me out, and is VERY stressful to try and understand and comprehend. But, it is helping me to sort out my life, and take one day at a time which you have to do when you are pushing 60.

And, I'm not going to repeat it here, but, I added a counter-point idea, based on I felt the LORD revealed to me to focus on moving mountains in a positive way in the thread about "The destruction of America." As in moving mountains of hatred, etc...like Mt. St. Helen's. And the same applies to Canada--
I'm sorry that pastor Camping had such a dramatic effect in a negative way, I just don't like to gang up on people, but, you sound like you know the story much better. Sorry if it was in a personal way.

But, since you say it's "all about me!"
Here is some show-boating in my other job...(spiritual warfare only--evil strongholds)
(I don't really know how to fly...)
e8ec4c321700ea379cb58d780d0f0a86--fighter-jets-military-aircraft.jpg

I''m a fan of the movie "TOP GUN" but, our pastor reminded us lately that Jesus is the No.1 hero--
Not to glorify war, but, the ideas are valid for spiritual warfare--
I watched the movie with my father--
about the time I went into the depression recovery floor for quite a while, so I can relate to the main character.
But, "all about me," is boring-- and very dangerous.

Anyway, writing wears me out. I really prefer fellowship with people in person, and enjoy playing the guitar and have been looking for someone to help sing and play guitar at church. Reluctant to do this alone--
So, you are welcome to visit our church here if you like--
take care--
herald

p.s.--
trust me--
God has given me incredible authority...whether I like it or not!
And I loved what you said--
very, very powerful...

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I'm going to again concur with the Bishop's statement, and a consensus among many Christians that the world is approaching a time of preparedness for end times.

... and reach out with the Gospel message of the free-gift of salvation, confirmed by repentance and faith in action, through faith
in Christ alone.
While not making any end-time predictions, or years, or days--only just obeying the words of Jesus in the Bible to always be ready, whether we have one year, 5 years, or 10 years, or however many there may be;

This is a confirmation, I believe, that I discovered tonight--the last line of this song:
"Till He returns or calls me home--Here in the pow'r of Christ I'll stand."

"IN CHRIST ALONE"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0PonGNP3wA
Sung by Christina Grimmie

"IN CHRIST ALONE"
“In Christ alone my hope is found;
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone, Who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save.
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied;
For ev’ry sin on Him was laid—
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain;
Then bursting forth in glorious day,
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory,
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me;
For I am His and He is mine—
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death—
This is the pow’r of Christ in me;
From life’s first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No pow’r of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home—
Here in the pow’r of Christ I’ll stand.”
--Christina Grimmie was martyred for Christ, whose name she shares, June 10, 2016
— IN CHRIST ALONE" WORDS AND MUSIC BY KEITH GETTY & STUART TOWNEND COPYRIGHT © 2002 THANKYOU MUSIC(PRS) ADM WORLDWIDE AT CAPITOLCMGPUBLISHING.COM EXCLUSING EUROPE WHICH IS ADM BY INTEGRITYMUSIC.COM

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Come on!! The largest recorded earthquake on the North American continent occurred on GOOD FRIDAY!!

iS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH??
If that quake happened in Los Angeles or San Francisco that might be a wake up call. Good Friday is just a man-given name to the date that Jesus supposedly died. None of this is a cause for God to appoint you as a prophet. Bigger quakes than the one in Alaska are sure to come. A quake in a sparsely populated part of the world is nothing to get shook up about. The recent quake in Japan in 2011 was much more damaging than the one in Alaska yet the world goes on.

7seasrekeyed

you're not making any claims, eh?

so you telling us that God has been working on you to be a prophet since...was it 7?...anyway, that was what? a joke?

so should we refer to you as the wishy washing prophet? or are you just part-time?

you keep dodging what you already said and become less credible every time you do that

you know, if you actually were a prophet, you would know that the NT tells us to let the prophets speak by 2 or 3 NOT the lone ranger prophet so popular on Christian forums and youtube vids

you have no accountability, which the NT indicates is necessary, and just dodge questions as I already said

however when things do NOT happen as you seem to strongly think they will, shall we collect stones?

no?

didn't think so

ta ta

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I don't want the world to end, sistahh---you must be family...all I did was invite you to play guitar--
I said that the last prophet was John the Baptist, but, the gift of prophecy is given to many, if not all Christians, especially in the last days, including YOU!
Maybe God will send you an earthquake to confirm and restore your faith that was shaken by pastor Camping--
Canada needs a little shaking up anyway, especially my non-Christian relatives...
In Jesus name--
if the earthquake doesn't happen, you can stone me--but, only pebbles...

Don't get me wrong, I love Canada--
canada heart.jpg

Apostle Peter speaking 2,000 years ago--
(he also quoted scriptures that say, "one day is like a thousand to the LORD")
‘In the last days,’ God says,‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.Your sons and daughters will prophesy.Your young men will see visions,and your old[er] men will dream dreams.18In those days I will pour out my Spiriteven on my servants—men and women alike—and they will prophesy.

(brackets added--I'm not old yet..just older)

***Note: this image belongs to the copyright holder, and is for sale on their website, and is used here only for comp perposes

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
you're not making any claims, eh?

however when things do NOT happen as you seem to strongly think they will, shall we collect stones?

ta ta
Stones!!?? You'll need something better than that to get a lock on me!!
good luck--

CNE-1.jpg
missile lock.jpg
canada flag.jpg

Note: These images might be copyrighted and are used here only for comp purposes

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
After all this doomsday discussion, which isn't "doomsday" for Christians in God's favor, I wanted to balance it with this spiritual interpretation that I believe the LORD led me to share also:

How about thinking in spiritual terms like Jesus did in this verse?

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17-20--NIV)
and this one:
"He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth; he toucheth the hills, and they smoke." (Psalm 104:32-KJV)
So, thinking spiritually here, and not an actual eruption:

MtStHelens_Mushroom_Cloud.jpg

How about this?

O LORD, HELP US TO MOVE SOME MOUNTAINS IN AMERICA THIS YEAR--

MOUNTAINS OF HATRED; MOUNTAINS OF DOUBT; MOUNTAINS OF FEAR; MOUNTAINS OF RACISM; JUDGMENTAL ATTITUDES; RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION; SOCIAL AND MENTAL CLASS PROFILING; MOUNTAINS OF APATHY; DEPRESSION; HOPELESSNESS; ENTITLEMENT; LAZINESS; POVERTY; DEMONS IN SOCIETY; PERSONAL DEMONS; ADDICTION; CRIME; VIOLENCE; DOMESTIC VIOLENCE;
SEXUAL ABUSE AND VIOLENCE; ABUSE OF CHILDREN;
VIOLENCE AGAINST CHURCH AND STATE; DISRESPECT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT;
INJUSTICE; CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT; MEDIA CONFUSION; SOCIAL CONFUSION;
MEDIA VIOLENCE; EXPLOITATION OF WOMEN; EMPLOYEE ABUSE; DISCRIMINATION AND OPPRESSION AND PERSECUTION OF VULNERABLE PEOPLE.
IN JESUS NAME!!
AMEN!!

mlk3.jpg

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together. Martin Luther King, Jr.
martinlutherkingships photo.jpg

2016_30_martin_luther2.jpg
"Here I stand! So help me GOD."
--Rev. Martin Luther; April 18, 1521
Standing and for faith and the free-gift of salvation, as revealed in the Word of God,
and against the idolatry of legalism and self-justification, and the excommunication of the Apostle Paul from the Roman Catholic Church.
--Reformation in Germany
MARTIN L.jpg

"Then GOD said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. And God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:3-4)
The-earth-moon-and-sun-700x325.jpg

"Life itself was in Him, and this life gives light to everyone. The light shines through the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it." (John 1:4-5)

black Jesus2.jpg

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Unless anyone has anything to add, and you are welcome to do so at any time, I'm probably going to end this thread on a hopeful note---

Christmas is a time for peace, and friendship on earth:
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth..." [to Mary]
who announced that she would give birth to Jesus:
"The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the baby born to you will be holy, and he will be called the Son of God."

Mary responded, "I am the Lord's servant, and I am willing to accept whatever he wants. May everything you have said come true." (Luke 1:26;35;38--NLT)

When Jesus was born, the angels appeared to those keeping sheep in the fields at night--
the armies of heaven--praising God:

"Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and peace on earth to all whom God favors." (Luke 2:14).

In the Spirit of Christmas, these photo's of world leaders, Christian leaders, and several other people, and a few songs, are included showing people reaching out in friendship and peace--

Since this thread was started with a reference to a church leader in Russia, here is his picture, and a few related to Russia and America:
(Note: These pictures may be copyrighted, and are used here only for comp-purposes)

bishop kyril of Russia2.jpg

russian church2.jpg

putin and cyril.jpg

putin and pope.jpg

ali-and-graham.jpg
Christian Evangelist Billy Graham and boxer Muhammed Ali

billy graham and MLK.jpg
Evangelist Billy Graham and Martin Luther King Jr.

billy-graham-pope-catholic-church-vatican-false-gospel.jpg
Evangelist Billy Graham and the Pope

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
franklin and billyG.JPG
Christian evangelist Billy Graham and his son, Christian evangelist Franklin Graham

trump_pope_francis_238892301.jpg
U.S. President and Mrs. Trump and the Pope

rick-warren-pope-francis-catholic-church-false-prophet-vatican-chrislam.jpg
​U.S. Texas Mega-church pastor Rick Warren and Pope

Attachments

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
0707_trump-putin.jpg
American President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin

220px-Vladimir_Putin_and_Barack_Obama_(2015-09-29)_01.jpg
Former U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Putin

trump and african lady.jpg

joan of arc on horse.jpg
joan of arc.jpg
"One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying."
--Joan of Arc of France--Christian Martyr for Jesus

Usuf Islam (Formerly musician Cat Stevens) performs "PEACE TRAIN"
peace train: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLG91tOLPdQ

Australian: Olivia Newton-John singing "Let Me Be There"
let me be there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vbmJtJo9U

May the Lord be there for her this Christmas with divine healing--
If she doesn't already know the Lord as Jesus, I'd love to hear her sing her song this way:
"Got to believe in Jesus, then nothing can stand in your way..."

Casting Crowns Christian musicians singing: "Praise You in the Storm"
praise you in the storm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw

Casting Crowns Christian musicians singing: "Until the Whole World Hears"
until the whole world hears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7qi2KlUffs

Everyone have a happy, happy Christmas!
Praising the LORD through every storm from the deck of the ship with waves crashing over the bow!! Enduring to the end, no matter what the year, or the decades may bring!!

The Lord is kind and merciful: The unhappy 2nd grader who told his teacher he couldn't think of anything that made him happy? At Christmas season, singing Christmas carols in public, Jesus passed by and he was filled with joy!! So much so, that he got up to follow Him forever, no matter where it might take him--

--Herald

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Any chance the world is going to end before April 15th ?

Apr 15, 2017
There is no need to prepare for the world's end for it is a while from now.

The new age movement has to become more popular with an interpretation of the Bible that is based on spiritual evolution through nature,that exalts people,and Jesus is not Lord and Savior,but a good teacher,which they will develop in to a unified religious system that will make sense to the world because many people in the world believe in evolution.

And homosexuality has to become more popular,and being a vegetarian.

Also the collapse of America which causes the nations to come together to continue on with a peace plan for the world,and the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section,and the new age movement unified religious system,and beliefs other than that are not accepted,and not tolerable.

When America collapses,and causes the nations to come together saying,Peace and safety,and the popular pre-trib resurrection does not happen,it will send a message to the world that the interpretation of the Bible that was preached for many years is not true,and where is their God,as the new age movement Bible interpretation is accepted,and the time they will not endure the truth of the Bible but according to their own lusts,power through nature to evolve.

The New Age Christ,the man of sin,has to appear after the three and one half years the ten horn kingdom,and unified religious system,are in operation,and then the man of sin,and the world,will make war against the saints for three and one half years,and then the saints that remain will be caught up.

Then when the world attacks Jerusalem,the Jews,the battle of Armageddon,then God said His fury will come up in His face,and He will defeat the world,and save Israel.

All that has to happen first.

But it is still not the end of the world,only the end of the Gentile governments ruling on earth,and Jesus and the saints will rule over the people that God spared at the battle of Armageddon for 1000 years.

These people should stop this predicting things for it is causing many to doubt the Bible,or say it is a farce,when it does not happen.

Predict something simple like you are going to sleep tonight,or you know for a fact that you will eat again,and stop predicting things not understanding what the Bible says.

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes,

chicanery is their 'game', they will use Jesus' Name to get their gain, and oh what a price they will pay...
it is sure that they are fuel for the 'fire', for Jesus will require that they pay the 'second-death'...
thus saith, The Breath of Life'...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
oh yes,

chicanery is their 'game', they will use Jesus' Name to get their gain, and oh what a price they will pay...
it is sure that they are fuel for the 'fire', for Jesus will require that they pay the 'second-death'...
thus saith, The Breath of Life'...
I was really having a good Sunday and then this. Why can you not see the benefit of someone in public authority like the Russian church leader speaking out to warn the world? Jesus did it. Paul. Peter. John the Baptist. John and James. All of them-- Why all the judgment and condemnation? How do YOU know who God is going to save or not?
Jesus did say:
"because the way that you judge others will be the way that you will be judged, and you will be evaluated by the standard with which you evaluate others." (Matthew 7:2-NIV)
But, I was the worst offender in the past, judging and condemning everyone in my way. But, now is not a good time to be condemning our enemies. I heard this on Christian radio the other day: (I'm sorry, I did not catch the lady's name who is in Christian ministry media)

"If you can't teach My truth in My love and kindness, then don't"
(Don't teach it; remain silent; because we do more damage to the Gospel that way than good)

Last edited: