A RUSSIAN BISHOP SAYS TO PREPARE FOR WORLD'S END--ABYSS OF END OF HISTORY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Here's a few more cultures represented--
and a few people who stand out as trying to build peace in the world:
*Note: Some of these photo's are clearly copyrighted, and belong to the stated or implied copyright holder, and are used here only for comp purposes--

alaska_eskimo.jpg
Alaskan Eskimo, or known now as "Yupik, (interior alaska) " or "Inupiaq" (northern coast)
native map of alaska.jpg
athabaskan lady.jpg
Athabaskan culture
tok_management_area_three_people_posing_sheep_sue_frank_entsminger.jpg
Hunting in Alaska interior

chinese-kung-fu-demonstration-12853689.jpg
Asian culture

corazon aquino.jpg
cory_aquino_tribute_by_sietesuerte.jpg
Corazon Aquino a well known leader in the Phillipines

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Our sister state Hawaii

hawaii ship.jpg
surfing-at-oahu-island-hawaii-usa-extreme-outdoor-adventure-spring-tourism-16.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5g6I-FOguQ
Garrett McNamara of Hawaii, a Christian, surfs a world-record wave

reagan gorbchev.jpg
Gorbachev and Reagan, former leaders of two world super-powers,
The Soviet Union, and the United States
who were once "Cold War" enemies
sadat carter israeli.jpg
Egypt president Anwar Sadat, U.S. President Carter,
and Israeli Prime Minister, Menachem Bagin

sadat pyramid.jpg
anwar sadat quote.jpg
Anwar Sadat

Tunisi-682x1024.jpg

Last edited:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

African Continent:

culture-in-south-africa-3.jpg
South Africa

african lady.jpg
african church.jpg

Christmas in Australia:

Christmas+in+Australia.jpg
An-Australian-Christmas-tre.jpg

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The only thing that surprises me about this is that it was an Orthodox Bishop that said it. The Orthodox Church are not noted for expressing views on the subject.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
The only thing that surprises me about this is that it was an Orthodox Bishop that said it. The Orthodox Church are not noted for expressing views on the subject.
Yeah, that's what got my attention too--
Not that I wasn't already obsessed with it--But it's one of my life's main callings.

Here are some more cultures represented to the south, Mexico and South America:

mexican-president-enrique-pena-nieto-e1485451572857.jpg
Mexican President: Enrique Pena Nieto

mexican fighter.jpg
Karate in Mexico

eva-peron-61.jpg
President Juan and Eva Peron of Argentina from: 1946-1955

latino dress.jpg
Traditional attire

160712_-_ruben_limardo_c4e78964dc1ae845024fb203157f1b2d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
Olympic Champion from South America

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
More peaceful national relations:

trudeau.jpg
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada

170213_wn_vega2_16x9_992.jpg
Trudeau and U.S. President Donald Trump

trudeau and obama.jpg
Trudeau and former President Obama

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
one thing about the 'prophets' that come here

they all cannot wait to 'share' what God gave them, but if you happen to say anything about what you may believe was from the Lord, thankfully with no bells and whistles or 23 visions and 14 dreams but simply the words of Jesus, the Son of God, you are dismissed because, after all, no one hears as clear as they do...the way you dismissed me

we have one of those hard at work in the BDF right now

we had the swans and Trump and that was God telling you about Trump because they were Trumpeter swans

it seems to me you take an awful lot of liberty with interpreting what you experience PERSONALLY

like I said earlier, enjoy your thread only now I'll add you are enjoying your thread

it's all about you and how you think God speaks to you and how you fit together incidents in both your life and in nature, into a supernatural revelation you have had and need to share

I don't find you rude or nasty as many are but I also find your renderings more than a little subjective and no need to continue discussing this with you
Herald's reply:
Maybe God will send you an earthquake to confirm and restore your faith that was shaken by pastor Camping--
Canada needs a little shaking up anyway, especially my non-Christian relatives...
In Jesus name--
if the earthquake doesn't happen, you can stone me--but, only pebbles...

Don't get me wrong, I love Canada--

Breaking News: A 5.5 earthquake occurred yesterday, December 22, 2017-- The first day of the return of the Light after the Winter Solstice. It occurred some 400 miles North of Whitehorse, Canada near "Eagle Plains."

yukon map.gif

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
15 minutes into the New Year here, and no earthquakes yet-- or volcanoes, and I live across the inlet from 3 or 4 volcanoes--

I forgot a few cultures in my presentation here:
It's impossible to show everyone, but, just trying to circle the globe here:

Here is Switzerland:
swiss lass.jpg bernese-mountain-dog-awae4n.jpg swiss pics1.jpg

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Reminder--many of these photo's are copyrighted and belong to the copyright owners as identified, and are used here only for comp purposes--

Afganistan:

desert mongol.jpg

India:

edition034.jpg indian-christians351.jpg

United Kingdom and Ireland:

Scotland England Ireland.jpg

shamrock-against-irish-flag-st-patricks-day-design-Download-Royalty-free-Vector-File-EPS-199878.jpg st-patricks-day-ireland.jpg

Last edited: