A Time of Great Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
anyone not following the scriptures ,obviously dont have the holy spirit,(the spirit of truth ).
so it is clear that the spirit of confusion is taking controle,therefore their doctrine is up side down
bitter is sweet to them, and sweet is bitter. good is bad to them and bad is good.
dont marvel there will be more coming. the idea is to disrupt, confuse, to make the scriptures of no effect.
there is no need to read the scriptures, just put it away we will teach you, just follow. you are stupid,
we are the learned: did you noticed that jesus did not choose the learned for his apostles.
God always choose the humble for his work.
wakeup.

isn't that what your group claims wakeup?
special revelation by The Holy Spirit, breathing out judgments on the "Harlot" Church, etc?
go teach "THE BIG BOYS", they'll listen?

everybody else got it wrong from the beginning of church history, but your group just studied all on their own, no presuppositions at all....and PRESTO! out popped DISPENSATIONAL millennial eschatology!

here are some scriptures: please tell us again who the WOMAN is, and how she fits in to your eschatology.

particularly since The Kingdom, according to you did not begin with Christ's First Advent (see below, from one of your MANY call-out threads TO ZONE)

Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 14:8
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Revelation 16:9
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:7
And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

IHAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS ,AND I SEE ALL CONFUSION IN INTERPRETING THE SCR.
IT IS TIME TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD, THIS IS NOT TO MOCK OR ANYTHING.
CAUSE I DONT HAVE THE HABIT TO MAKE FUN OF ANY PERSON.
YOU HAVE ALLL THE SYMBOLS OF PROPHESIES MIXED UP: CAN NOT DO THAT.
ITS NOT LIKE , ANYTHING GOES JUST TO SUIT THE THE DOCTRINE,TO MAKE IT WORK.
GOD SEEKERS DONT HAVE TO GO TROUGH THE HISTORY BOOKS. JUST BASIC HISTORY.

MOUNTAINS=BEASTS=KINGDOMS=HEADS.
HORNS=KINGS.
BEAST COME OUT OF THE SEA( POPULATIONS)
KINGS COME OUT OF THE EARTH. ( BORN )
WOMAN=BELIEVES=RELIGIONS=WHAT PEOPLE WORSHIP.
HILLS=SMALL KINGDOMS. BOTTOMLESS PIT=SATANS MIND.
FLOOD=ARMYS ATTAC
WE HAVE 2 WOMEN. 1. ZION=GODS WOMAN. 2.BABYLON=SATANS WOMAN.
BABYLON THE GTREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS=THE MOTHER OF SATANS DAUGHTERS.
THE END TIME WOMAN.TO BE DESTROYED. SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL HER DAUGHTERS.
ANY TRUE FOLLOWERS IN CHRIST DWELLS IN ZION SPIRITUALLY.
ANY FOLLOWERS OF THIS WORLD DWELLS IN BABYLON SPIRITUALLY AND PHISICALLY.
IN REV.17. THE SCARLET BEAST IS SATAN HIMSELF.HIS 7HEADS ARE THE 7 EMPIRES HE IS RULING.
THE 10 HORNS ARE ON THE LAST HEAD=THE 10 TOES OF DANIEL IMAGE.
THE 7TH HEAD=THE7TH MOUNTAIN (VERSE 9 ) .
7 MOUNTAINS , 5 ARE GONE. THE 6TH EXIST IN JOHNS DAY, GONE NOW. THE 7TH IS NOW AND THE10
KINGS WILL RECEIVE POWER FOR A SHORT TIME( 1HOUR )
THE 8TH WILL COME OUT OF THE 7TH. A TRANSFORMATION IS GOING TO OCCUR = THE10 TOES IN
DANIEL. IT IS HERE WHERE ALL WILL BE DESTROYED( NO MORE, FINISH )
KINGDOM OF GOD STARTS.

WE ARE NOT IN THE KINGDOM NOW. BECAUSE THIS SYSTEM IS IN A MESS,CHRIST CANT BE
RULING ,THE CHURCHES ARE NOT ONE ALL GO THEIR OWN WAY.
RE,KINGDOM. READ ISIAH11:6----11 65:19---25..

WAKEUP.
http://christianchat.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=397265

Feb 14, 2011
I have a question: if i is the time of tribulation what does God expect us to do?

I don't know from my reading of it He expects us to continue abiding in His word. loving each other so that the world will know we are His disciples and do all the things we would anyways. We can't know the time it will happen, so we should be prepared and awake whether it comes tonight or a thousand years from now.

I think its fine to ask questions and the Bible says not to call people fools or be in danger of Hell fire.so i'd be careful about insulting each others intelligence. I think we are all trying to figure out what God wants us to be doing and what the Bible means. However, you do have a point All the chaos and suffering might be like the waves that makes Peter take his eyes off of Jesus.

Jesus told His disciples they would be fishers of men. So what is the line and the lure? How do you convince people to stop treading water and climb into the boat? Or perhaps those are the wrong questions.

Only God has the power to change people's hearts, we are just asked to clothe and feed them. Jesus saves souls, we show our love for others because God first loved us. Have you ever noticed that if you smile at people the automatic response from most people is to smile back? If someone shows you they love you, most of the time you return the sentiment. But Jesus challenges us to love those who hate and revile us. What happens if we fail to live up to God's standards? I don't know, I just think we should keep trying until we get closer to the ideal. Eventually God will entrust us with grown up responsibilities and reveal to us His plan for our lives. For now we follow the light of Faith and when our Faith is stronger perhaps we can see a little bit farther then before, but no matter what it will be enough if we walk with Jesus as our guide.

Jesus tells us not to worry about the troubles of tomorrow because we have enough to occupy our thoughts today. He teaches to thank God every day for our food, to forgive everyone and to be guided away from temptation and deliverance from evil because God has the power and the glory Forever.

It is our choice to walk towards the light or away from it.

and the light is? what is the light to you? you will say jesus: how can we know jesus? just by going to church and praying you will say: did not jesus advice us to seek? to seek where? well to seek the word,
the word of god not men. books written about the bible are written by men it is designed to keep you away from reading the bible.besides their reward is great(money. ).
wakeup.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
and the light is? what is the light to you? you will say jesus: how can we know jesus? just by going to church and praying you will say: did not jesus advice us to seek? to seek where? well to seek the word,
the word of god not men. books written about the bible are written by men it is designed to keep you away from reading the bible.besides their reward is great(money. ).
wakeup.
since contrived dispensational theology came from books written by men, and since you don't seem ready to even aknowledge it is what you teach and believe, those presuppositions are the most dangerous type: when someone denies they have any!

Feb 14, 2011
hi wakeup.
we had a dialogue (of sorts) going concerning the eschaton....i wondered why you aren't answering the 3 questions i asked above (?)

maybe just this one question for now.

thanks
zone

first of all you must learn how to have a dialogue
without your nasty way of just mockig .
enjoying of making fun, and being disrespectful.
you dont know how to have a good dialogue.

wakeup.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
first of all you must learn how to have a dialogue
without your nasty way of just mockig .
enjoying of making fun, and being disrespectful.
you dont know how to have a good dialogue.

wakeup.
how else does anyone get through to people who are ADAMANT they've heard DIRECTLY FROM GOD and damn anyone who dares to object?

i've been trying to have a "dialogue"...remember how it went? as long as people agreed with the group of 3, they were good "seekers". any deviation from that made them fools, mockers, unlearned and NOT SAVED.

i'll get the threads in case you've forgotten.

dispensational theology (the kind the group of 3 keeps pushing) is FALSE. that has been shown over and over, and it can be continually exposed for the white-washed tomb it is.

are you reconsidering your false teachings yet? i see nothing in your posts to suggest that...which means we're back where we started.

are you going to address why you claim the Woman is anything other than Jerusalem? the group of 3 claimed SPECIAL REVELATION.

Jun 24, 2010
since contrived dispensational theology came from books written by men, and since you don't seem ready to even aknowledge it is what you teach and believe, those presuppositions are the most dangerous type: when someone denies they have any!
The very ones that you continually mock and ridicule, that have paid a price for what they have diligently sought out through much labour in the scriptures, not once have you given any of them the benefit of the doubt that in all their endeavors concerning the word and doctrine that they just might have a heart after God. And you want us to believe you because of your labours as you ridicule them who have no defense against your claims that have judged and deemed them as hereticks and men without the truth. Not once have you spoken a word of edification about any of these men yet you esteem yourself and the understanding that you have gained through knowledge above these men and would trash them in a moments notice. These have never spoken out against you but you freely speak out against them and will continue to. I call that slander and I don't give a 'rat's behind' what you call it.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The very ones that you continually mock and ridicule, that have paid a price for what they have diligently sought out through much labour in the scriptures, not once have you given any of them the benefit of the doubt that in all their endeavors concerning the word and doctrine that they just might have a heart after God..
oh please.
now you're a great example of a man who has a heart for those who have a heart for God.

what a hypocrite you are.

what about the men here you've made it your mission to hound into submission regarding their attitude to your version of "the local assembly" where they should "humble themselves and submit to the teachings of men raised up of God" - LIKE HAGEE? like all the deceivers who have force fed the Lord's sheep that toxic Scofield BREW until they no longer know what's true?

did you tell those men you know they have a heart for God? no....you told them they don't know God.

as for you, and the group of 3 for example, who push that Scofield/Pharisaical FABLE junk AND ON TOP OF IT CLAIM THEY GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

since when is anyone who claims special revelation and pushes another gospel and another christ to be told they have a heart for God? i have yet to hear anybody say they were mistaken or deluded. they just tweak their stories.

And you want us to believe you because of your labours as you ridicule them who have no defense against your claims that have judged and deemed them as hereticks and men without the truth. Not once have you spoken a word of edification about any of these men yet you esteem yourself and the understanding that you have gained through knowledge above these men and would trash them in a moments notice.
not true.
but you won't know that because you can only see what you have been conditioned to see.

and you're not a trashman?:rolleyes:Dispensational theology is DUNG. better to count it all as loss so you might gain Christ. but you won't.
you went away for 24 hours and came back not open to the idea you have believed false doctrine, but ABSOLUTELY CLOSED.

These have never spoken out against you but you freely speak out against them and will continue to. I call that slander and I don't give a 'rat's behind' what you call it.
what a hero you are.
CHRISTIAN ZIONSIM IS HERESY.
keep it up.

Jun 24, 2010
oh please.
now you're a great example of a man who has a heart for those who have a heart for God.

what a hypocrite you are.

what about the men here you've made it your mission to hound into submission regarding their attitude to your version of "the local assembly" where they should "humble themselves and submit to the teachings of men raised up of God" - LIKE HAGEE? like all the deceivers who have force fed the Lord's sheep that toxic Scofield BREW until they no longer know what's true?

did you tell those men you know they have a heart for God? no....you told them they don't know God.

as for you, and the group of 3 for example, who push that Scofield/Pharisaical FABLE junk AND ON TOP OF IT CLAIM THEY GOT IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

since when is anyone who claims special revelation and pushes another gospel and another christ to be told they have a heart for God? i have yet to hear anybody say they were mistaken or deluded. they just tweak their stories.

not true.
but you won't know that because you can only see what you have been conditioned to see.

and you're not a trashman?:rolleyes:Dispensational theology is DUNG. better to count it all as loss so you might gain Christ. but you won't.
you went away for 24 hours and came back not open to the idea you have believed false doctrine, but ABSOLUTELY CLOSED.

what a hero you are.
CHRISTIAN ZIONSIM IS HERESY.
keep it up.
When you have negativity in your heart, you exaggerate things that become a lie, like the above statement in blue. That makes you a liar and you can't lie and abide in the truth. I have never told a single person that they did not know God or things about God through His written word. When we consider the nature of God, that is a whole other matter. You accuse me of being conditioned, which amounts to having no individuality, no personal convictions through the word and Spirit, no hunger for the word, no relationship or fellowship with the living God and no love and no light to walk in. Can you really make that accusation and have no conviction in your heart?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
When you have negativity in your heart, you exaggerate things that become a lie, like the above statement in blue. That makes you a liar and you can't lie and abide in the truth. I have never told a single person that they did not know God or things about God through His written word. When we consider the nature of God, that is a whole other matter. You accuse me of being conditioned, which amounts to having no individuality, no personal convictions through the word and Spirit, no hunger for the word, no relationship or fellowship with the living God and no love and no light to walk in. Can you really make that accusation and have no conviction in your heart?
hehehe....you really are funny, Redster. your conditioning is holding well....but you are funny:D

Christians United for Israel: We speak and act with one voice in support of Israel: Welcome

Rev. Jerry Falwell said that he would sooner give up his car and ride a bicycle than yield to Arab blackmail.

Citing Genesis (12:3), he explained that God "will bless those who bless the Jews and curse whoever curses the Jews."

Genesis 12
The Call of Abram
1 Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Galatians 3:16
Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ.

Galatians 3:7
Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:8
The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."

Galatians 3:9
So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Acts 3:25
And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, 'Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.'

Romans 4:13
It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith.

Romans 4:16
Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

John Hagee, Falwell and others insist in Genesis 12:3 God said He would "will bless those who bless the Jews and curse whoever curses the Jews."

This verse is by far the most prominent reason that evangelicals cite for their backing of the state of Israel. Every evangelical Zionist I spoke with, leaders and laity alike, from Jerusalem to Washington, D.C., to Midland, Texas, alluded to this promise of blessing for those who bless Israel. Cyrus Ignatius Scofield commented in his note on this verse in his 1909 edition of the Scofield Reference Bible, the Bible of choice for generations of American evangelicals. This promise, says Scofield, has been "wonderfully fulfilled in the history of the dispersion. It has invariably fared ill with the people who have persecuted the Jew--well with those who have protected him." Scofield added with confidence that the future will prove this principle even more remarkably. Many Christian Zionists today firmly believe that this has, in fact, come to pass.

here's what Genesis 12 REALLY SAYS:

Genesis 12
The Call of Abram
1 Now the Lord said to Abram..... 3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

this is God's Covenant with Abraham to bring forth from Abraham's loins Jesus Christ, the Blessing for the earth, The Promised Messiah.

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

how's the view from BABYLON?

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2011
Are you talking about the same one that Christ referred to in (Mt 24:21)?

scott totally disregard mat.24. because it does not harmonise with his doctrine.
verse 21. for then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD
TO THIS TIME, NO NOR EVER SHALL BE.
22. and except those days should be shortened,THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED,BUT FOR THE ELECT SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED.
these scriptures has no meaning , because it does not fit in the doctrine. so just stamp on it.
wakeup.

A

AnandaHya

wakeup.
Ok i haven't read the many response past this one so I'm just going to say that I don't think that you will find Jesus just by going to church and praying. I've been looking for a home church for that last 10 years of my life and haven't felt that the church is fully being lead by Jesus and not money and other powers. I've found many people who are great people but they have their own demons they are fighting and don't bother looking and taking me under their wing. they don't want to go beyond the surface of faith. they don't want to talk about what really matters to me: spiritual warfare and how to defeat the forces of evil. It not comfortable its not easy. now I will read the other comments.

PS have you noticed the earthquakes and the nuclear reactor crisis in Japan. I wonder what message God is sending us?

A

AnandaHya

scott totally disregard mat.24. because it does not harmonise with his doctrine.
verse 21. for then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD
TO THIS TIME, NO NOR EVER SHALL BE.
22. and except those days should be shortened,THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED,BUT FOR THE ELECT SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED.
these scriptures has no meaning , because it does not fit in the doctrine. so just stamp on it.
wakeup.
umm that's because during that time you can't buy or sell anything unless you have the mark of the beast on you. so you would not be able to purchase food and if you don't have the mark people will kill you and i'm struggling to find out how this conversation is acting in Biblical manner. We are not to speak except for the edification of others.

The topic of the Great Tribulation. again I ask, based on scripture what does God want us to DO during that time if indeed we are experiencing it now?

A

AnandaHya

The verse I would highlight are in Matthew 24: 36

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only....Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming... who then is a faithful and wise servant whom his master made ruler over his household to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing....but if the evil servant says in his heart, "my master is delaying in his coming and begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

therefore what is the food that we are to give to the household of Christ? It is not just physical food but every word that proceeds out of the Mouth of God. We are to feed them the words in the Bible because Jesus told the Devil in the desert that though he could make stone into bread we do not live on bread alone but on the Word of God. What kind of fasting are we called to have?

Isaiah 58 versus 6-9

"Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness. to undo the heavy burdens. to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked, that you cover him. and not hide yourself from your own flesh? then your light shall break forth like the morning. Your healing shall spring forth speedily. and your righteousness shall go before you: the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. then you shall call and the LORD will answer, you shall cry and He will say "Here I am""

what is with the contentions? I need to talk to someone about demons and spiritual warfare, will someone please contact me?

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Ok i haven't read the many response past this one so I'm just going to say that I don't think that you will find Jesus just by going to church and praying. I've been looking for a home church for that last 10 years of my life and haven't felt that the church is fully being lead by Jesus and not money and other powers. I've found many people who are great people but they have their own demons they are fighting and don't bother looking and taking me under their wing. they don't want to go beyond the surface of faith. they don't want to talk about what really matters to me: spiritual warfare and how to defeat the forces of evil. It not comfortable its not easy. now I will read the other comments.

PS have you noticed the earthquakes and the nuclear reactor crisis in Japan. I wonder what message God is sending us?
I wonder "if those people you found that don't bother looking and taking me under their wing" might be in a need of someone, anyone who will give them shelter in their storm? I too, have needed a shelter and found some church's lacking and unable to embrace me with unconditional love. But the one's I did find with friends and friendly acceptance was those who had weathered the storms openly and together, with each other embracing and exhorting and praying for one another. They were a family, a loving family, who often not, even found time to reach out to the hurting beyond the walls of their family. God knows our hearts and I asked Him to fulfill the desires of my heart. Those desires He placed in me are from Him. (I do believe even bad desires, selfish desires, are there for us to be taught a lesson from God, the consequences often turn us to face God.) Couldn't ask a better prayer than that, can you?

So, to the time of Great Tribulation, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our role at all seasons is to show God's love, embrace others with God's love, exhort them in prayer and word, and love ourselves because God loves us.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
So, to the time of Great Tribulation, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our role at all seasons is to show God's love, embrace others with God's love, exhort them in prayer and word, and love ourselves because God loves us.
I may need to rephrase "love ourselves because God loves us". Not love ourselves as in 2 Timothy 3, but an acceptance that God loves us unconditionally, and He sees us lovable. If I hate myself and see my self wretched, will this color my outlook to others and only see how wretched they are also? Will I not see first the good and exhort them on that which is good and not focus or bear down on what makes them so wretched? I came from a family where my mother could only see bad in everything and everyone. Our home was not a happy home. It was downright depressing. Mom lacked grace. She had to make everything evil, even when it was not evil. And you know, I thank God for my mother's disposition. It made me want to be the opposite and God put that desire in me. Praise God. I love you dada. (We can be personal with our Heavenly Father, our Lord, our God, our creator.)

A

AnandaHya

I may need to rephrase "love ourselves because God loves us". Not love ourselves as in 2 Timothy 3, but an acceptance that God loves us unconditionally, and He sees us lovable. If I hate myself and see my self wretched, will this color my outlook to others and only see how wretched they are also? Will I not see first the good and exhort them on that which is good and not focus or bear down on what makes them so wretched? I came from a family where my mother could only see bad in everything and everyone. Our home was not a happy home. It was downright depressing. Mom lacked grace. She had to make everything evil, even when it was not evil. And you know, I thank God for my mother's disposition. It made me want to be the opposite and God put that desire in me. Praise God. I love you dada. (We can be personal with our Heavenly Father, our Lord, our God, our creator.)

that reminds me of a story a friend who did take me under her wing said. She told me to read the Bible for myself and to pray to God for answers. We women need to just crawl onto God's lap and cry out our troubles. The conversations is personal, private and intimate between us and God. About your other post, I realize that others have their own problems and I want to help but there is only so much that you can learn alone and telling people that God speaks to you makes them think you're crazy, demon possessed or lying. At least that is the reaction I've had so far. its disturbing.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
[/color]

that reminds me of a story a friend who did take me under her wing said. She told me to read the Bible for myself and to pray to God for answers. We women need to just crawl onto God's lap and cry out our troubles. The conversations is personal, private and intimate between us and God. About your other post, I realize that others have their own problems and I want to help but there is only so much that you can learn alone and telling people that God speaks to you makes them think you're crazy, demon possessed or lying. At least that is the reaction I've had so far. its disturbing.
It isn't meant in God's world for us to ever have to go it alone. If they think you're crazy, I think they have short vision and that would be one of those things we need to put on the armor of God. His thin is a lot thicker and ours and those not so kind towards us is His protection over us. I need a man just like that in my life. Need? Well at least praying for my soul-mate. The one we are equally yoked. Oops, got side tracked.

V

VRJ

God chooses those who are willing to be taught by the Holy Spirit and come as a child in this manner. A child doesn't have a mind that is set in ways as an adult. God can only work with those who are willing to hear as a child and learn new things.