Abortion is a Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Yes,according to a new campaign by an organization called "My abortion,my life" abortion is a blessing. They have put billboards all over Cleveland,in the poor sections of the city mind you.According to the Billboards abortion is not only a blessing but;

a family value

a parenting decision

a second chance

gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

good medicine

healthcare

hope

liberty

necessary

normal

right for me

your right

sacred (marriage no,abortion yes)

lifesaving (not for the baby mind you)

safer than childbirth

So apparently they didn't check with the baby on this one. If the child could talk Im thinking they'd disagree.I've never met a person yet who wished their mother believed in abortion,funny how that goes...

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Going off the gender equality angle, as you may have noticed, fathers aren't exactly "praised" or "celebrated" for abandoning their parental responsibilities.........................:cool:

K

kaylagrl

Going off the gender equality angle, as you may have noticed, fathers aren't exactly "praised" or "celebrated" for abandoning their parental responsibilities.........................:cool:

I wonder,if it were men murdering their children would anyone see it as wrong?

N

NoNameMcgee

the title of this disgusted me... im glad to see its not what i though
(._.')

nice click-baiting kayla....

geeez

K

kaylagrl

the title of this disgusted me... im glad to see its not what i though
(._.')

nice click-baiting kayla....

geeez

Ummm I named it because that is the title of the promotion. Several of the billboards say such things and I thought it was important enough to share it. Not to be rude,but that is the most you can say about the OP? Thats disheartening.

N

NoNameMcgee

Ummm I named it because that is the title of the promotion. Several of the billboards say such things and I thought it was important enough to share it. Not to be rude,but that is the most you can say about the OP? Thats disheartening.
no no no

i aint talking down to you kayla

im at work and didnt see who posted this

i came in ready to rant

but i agreed with your conclusion

sorry if i sounded like i was pointing a finger

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
For those without God in their lives there is no such thing as something being sacred or a blessing. Any parenting decisions should be made before conception, not after. Abortion is a political term for a sanctioned murder of an innocent growing baby. It is not good medicine but rather it is poison. Maybe it's the new normal, if true I would rather be considered abnormal.

K

kaylagrl

no no no

i aint talking down to you kayla

im at work and didnt see who posted this

i came in ready to rant

but i agreed with your conclusion

sorry if i sounded like i was pointing a finger

Not a problem. I didn't have room to say "billboard in Cleveland says abortion is a blessing" rather a long title. No issues though.

S

Susanna

i wouldnt say exactly...

you probably meant "thought" instead of though

-_-
Sorry, but for some reason the letter "s", which was meant to be a significant part of the word "sentiments", did not find its way to that word in this particular case.

That error is solely on my part, and I'm sorry if this caused you any inconvenience.

I'm a dyslectic, and writing can be challenging at times.

:p

K

kaylagrl

For those without God in their lives there is no such thing as something being sacred or a blessing. Any parenting decisions should be made before conception, not after. Abortion is a political term for a sanctioned murder of an innocent growing baby. It is not good medicine but rather it is poison. Maybe it's the new normal, if true I would rather be considered abnormal.

You said a mouthful there,a lot of truth in that comment.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well, of course it's important to share.. :)

If this was on youtube, everyone would be screaming click bait.. I was ready to use my guns when I saw the title.. lol

No,not click bait. Its the phrase on one of the billboards,I shared the others above. I thought it was important enough to share.

K

kaylagrl

Well, of course it's important to share.. :)

If this was on youtube, everyone would be screaming click bait.. I was ready to use my guns when I saw the title.. lol

Ok it seems I got everyone fired up.It needed a question mark I see.I thought people would see it was me and would know I'd never say that. But I am glad that abortion gets Christians fired up! But don't shoot the messenger!!!