Abortion is a Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This campaign is truly sick, but no sicker than a government that sanctions and funds the murder of children.

Don't think I'm slamming the US though; Canada is worse on this matter. We are one of only three nations that has absolutely no legal protection for unborn children; the other two are China and North Korea. Blech!

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
This is so sick. Of course u cannot stop abortions BUT it surely aint any of the things you listed above. I cannot understand why people fall for these things and believe em... never mind we are in teh end days
I am getting to a point where I with liberals were aborted but theni feel bad for the liberals i know that are good people but just plain idiots when it comes to things like politics,abortion etc.

Feb 7, 2015
Ok it seems I got everyone fired up.It needed a question mark I see.I thought people would see it was me and would know I'd never say that. But I am glad that abortion gets Christians fired up! But don't shoot the messenger!!!
I dunno. I had no problem with any of it. It was obvious you were showing us the insanity of our society.

P

pckts

gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

Gender equality more often than not means gender negation (equal pay is alright if not taken to extremes).

This negation feeds into the homosexual/dysmorphia agendas, and all of this is too complex for the masses to realize. They take it at face value, apply it to their other liberal ideals, and argue/mock/condemn anyone who says otherwise.

20 years ago I would not have seen the writing on the wall that foretold the escalation of all this insanity. Now I see it, and the terrible place we will be going in the future, I can't even take my imagination there.

I think when you adopt beliefs like "pro-abortion", whether you practice or not, just destroys and corrupts your maternal/paternal instincts and soul. There should be a natural negative reaction (abortaphobic) and sorrow for these things, and these people are detached or wired in the opposite direction.

When I am around people with these lack of values and who hold nothing sacred, it's the same feeling of being around a psychopath or pathological liar. It's a bundle of nerves and calculated reactions, without much of a soul or feelings. What they reject as oppressive social constructs, are natural constructs of the mind the society was once modeled to serve.

I would say they are throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but in that expression the bathwater should be thrown out, so I don't know what to liken this to.

Last edited:
K

kaylagrl

I dunno. I had no problem with any of it. It was obvious you were showing us the insanity of our society.

​The insanity of our society,I'd say that pretty much sums it all up.

K

kaylagrl

Gender equality more often than not means gender negation (equal pay is alright if not taken to extremes).

This negation feeds into the homosexual/dysmorphia agendas, and all of this is too complex for the masses to realize. They take it at face value, apply it to their other liberal ideals, and argue/mock/condemn anyone who says otherwise.

20 years ago I would not have seen the writing on the wall that foretold the escalation of all this insanity. Now I see it, and the terrible place we will be going in the future, I can't even take my imagination there.

I think when you adopt beliefs like "pro-abortion", whether you practice or not, just destroys and corrupts your maternal/paternal instincts and soul. There should be a natural negative reaction (abortaphobic) and sorrow for these things, and these people are detached or wired in the opposite direction.

When I am around people with these lack of values and who hold nothing sacred, it's the same feeling of being around a psychopath or pathological liar. It's a bundle of nerves and calculated reactions, without much of a soul or feelings. What they reject as oppressive social constructs, are natural constructs of the mind the society was once modeled to serve.

I would say they are throwing the baby out with the bathwater, but in that expression the bathwater should be thrown out, so I don't know what to liken this to.

​Your post just made me think that it is absolutely astounding how people will use any excuse to justify their sin. The great lengths they will go to make wrong right.It boggles the mind.

P

pckts

​Your post just made me think that it is absolutely astounding how people will use any excuse to justify their sin. The great lengths they will go to make wrong right.It boggles the mind.
They don't seem to believe or see the value of "right", so they prepare social criticism safety nets in the event they are wrong. Many of these people haven't even committed these sins yet. Their world free of sin will be achieved by denying the concept of sin/"accepting" sin.

Feb 5, 2017
Here is something I think when it comes to abortion.

Since everything has consequences, and the future is changed by every choice;

Scenario 1:
Woman gives birth to child X1
Woman gives birth to child Y1

Scenario 2:
Woman aborts child X1
Woman gives birth to child Y2

Would child Y2 have ever existed if the woman did not abort X1?

Scenario 3:

Girl of 18 gives birth to child X from a one night stand
Goes down the wrong path having given up education to be a mum
Because she lives in poverty, gives birth to more fatherless children who grow up in poverty

(this is a very common scenario)

Scenario 4:

Girl of 18 aborts child X from a one night stand
Continues education, learns self respect
Gets a good job, finds a husband, gets married has a family

I think it is about what we do with our life's after something, the future, and how we decide to think that defines things.

If you are pro-life, and someone chooses to have an abortion, what do you do, condemn them, curse them, tell them God will punish them, oppress them, talk behind their back, judge them? Or, do you support them, either way, whether they take your advice or not? With the same level of support, as if they chose to keep their child?

Scenario 5:
Girl of 18 gives birth to a child from a one night stand
Gives the child away, never to be seen again
Because the child has no real parents, the child suffers an identity crisis.
Gets into the wrong crowd, messes with the wrong people ends up shooting some people dead, goes to prison

There are too many scenarios and possibilities, but the main thing is: Good can come out of bad things, bad can come out of good things, good can come out of good things, and bad can come out of bad things.

People can go to prison for heinous crimes, come out and be blessed by God
People can live a pure life, and then screw up right at the end, and be blessed by God
People can believe they are not blessed by God, and be blessed by God

I'm an optimist. I believe in the best in people, even after seeing the worst in them, or things I don't agree with. But many see the worst of people and condemn them with their own judgements. But no-one is God. Playing judge and jury is playing God.

That is why having such a generalised debate is not really fruitful. One is not talking about a particular person, in a loving way, like how can we help them. One is taking a certain attribute and defining everyone with that attribute as the same.

One side says they are the truth, the other side say they are the truth. But the actual truth is that they both have truth, and coming together is part of it. Polarising things, and people, just seems a bit unhinged. People who are pro, tend to be more positive than people who are anti.

Compare a pro rally to an anti rally.

If you are pro-life, be pro-life, it's very different from being anti-abortion. Being anti always leads to using something which is somewhat against God who is love, something used to try to control.

'Fear'

P

pckts

+mj007 We are witnessing the world conform and match your ideals. You will see the destruction, evil, and chaos that ensues, and you will probably blame it on the dog.

U

Ugly

No,not click bait. Its the phrase on one of the billboards,I shared the others above. I thought it was important enough to share.
It's click baity. Otherwise you would've said "new campaign titles reads" as a preface in the title. Just titling it "abortion is a blessing" people's first reaction is that You are saying it when you're not. Using sensational titles to imply something different than what it really is is the whole idea behind click bait.
And no matter how bad the content is using click bait titles often does more to deter from the message. It's pretty common.
Mcgee seemed to think that was Your stance and when He found out it wasn't he was more relieved than paying attention to the message. Being clear pays off.

Feb 5, 2017
You believe that, because that is what you want to see in the future, and you may not even be aware of it. I suppose you are also waiting for WW3 too. To some people, seeing that things are getting better is easier than seeing that things are getting worse. But by far, it is easier to see things getting worse (for anyone, I mean it's not a skill), because the carnal mind is destructive. Why else is media so negative, if it doesn't think it knows what people want? Supply and demand.

WW3 just got closer!
North Korea about to face destruction!
World peace just got closer!
North Korea finds a peaceful solution!

Ask yourself, which titles are you more likely to click on??

+mj007 We are witnessing the world conform and match your ideals. You will see the destruction, evil, and chaos that ensues, and you will probably blame it on the dog.

K

kaylagrl

It's click baity. Otherwise you would've said "new campaign titles reads" as a preface in the title. Just titling it "abortion is a blessing" people's first reaction is that You are saying it when you're not. Using sensational titles to imply something different than what it really is is the whole idea behind click bait.
And no matter how bad the content is using click bait titles often does more to deter from the message. It's pretty common.
Mcgee seemed to think that was Your stance and when He found out it wasn't he was more relieved than paying attention to the message. Being clear pays off.

Nah,the regulars here know me and know I'd never make that statement. Thats why I didn't worry or think about the title. Either way have you a comment on the OP?

K

kaylagrl

Thanks for the rep pckts, I agree with your opinion totally.

Feb 5, 2017
The billboard news, what those who talk about it and share it don't understand, I mean they really do not understand, is they are advertising it! They were already taken in by the shock and awe tactic, of the object they are using as a shock and awe tactic, to try and highlight being against it.

I mean, not everyone is going to click on this thread, they may even assume something and decide not to. But it does advertise 'Abortion is a Blessing'.

Here's a scenario, a member is in a situation where they are contemplating abortion, but thinking about the morals of it etc. They log on and see a post called 'Abortion is a Blessing' and possibly think it's God speaking to them. The probability of this is not very low.

This is why I say, if you are against something, be pro the opposite.

Having a Baby Is a Blessing.

Imagine the same person logging on, seeing that, and thinking it's God's speaking to them.

That is why you should always be pro-solution, rather than the anti-problem. Well, especially if you believe in God.

Feb 5, 2017
So for Kayla I would say, why don't you have a thread;

Why Having a Baby is a Blessing

That way you are focusing on what you really want, not what you don't want while inadvertently just giving it more life.

K

kaylagrl

Folks this is the last Im going to say on the subject of the title. It is what the billboard says,I added the other words that were used in the OP. Its not click bait and you regulars know its too late to change the title. I thought this was important to share. Get over the title and please make a comment on the OP. The subject is more important than criticizing the title.

P

pckts

You believe that, because that is what you want to see in the future, and you may not even be aware of it. I suppose you are also waiting for WW3 too. To some people, seeing that things are getting better is easier than seeing that things are getting worse. But by far, it is easier to see things getting worse (for anyone, I mean it's not a skill), because the carnal mind is destructive. Why else is media so negative, if it doesn't think it knows what people want? Supply and demand.

WW3 just got closer!
North Korea about to face destruction!
World peace just got closer!
North Korea finds a peaceful solution!

Ask yourself, which titles are you more likely to click on??
I'm waiting for the apocalypse described in Revelation. These things you see as progress, I see as signs and triggers of the end.

Do you believe in the prophecy of the mark of the beast?

K

kaylagrl

So for Kayla I would say, why don't you have a thread;

Why Having a Baby is a Blessing

That way you are focusing on what you really want, not what you don't want while inadvertently just giving it more life.

The title is what the billboard says. I was talking about a specific site and a specific thing that is happening right now in Cleveland. That is why the title is what it is.