Abortion is a Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 5, 2017
Scenario 1:
Woman gives birth to John
Woman gives birth to Susan

Scenario 2:
Woman aborts John
Woman gives birth to Jack

Would Jack have ever existed if the woman did not abort John?

Ok, respond to that then if that's easier.

This is what effects me the most too. Thinking if my brother was aborted, visualizing him discarded like nothing. First breath or not the vessel is on track for a miracle, and the little underdeveloped vessel is him to me.

He certainly isn't a variable:

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:
Woman aborts John

Your question "would Jack have ever existed?"..........absolutely........if God willed it. It is when we go against His will in a vain attempt to alter our future that puts us outside of His divine plan. But that cannot change Jack's existence. God will do whatever God wants.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:
Woman aborts John

stahp with the scenarios, already. :rolleyes:

the murder of children is bad, okay? there's NO way to use relativism to make it good.

you know what really burns my britches about this whole thing? (other than MURDERING children...)
dads are left out in the cold, with no inclusion in the "decision".

shouldn't fathers have a say? gah!

H

heartofdavid

Yes,according to a new campaign by an organization called "My abortion,my life" abortion is a blessing. They have put billboards all over Cleveland,in the poor sections of the city mind you.According to the Billboards abortion is not only a blessing but;

a family value

a parenting decision

a second chance

gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

good medicine

healthcare

hope

liberty

necessary

normal

right for me

your right

sacred (marriage no,abortion yes)

lifesaving (not for the baby mind you)

safer than childbirth

So apparently they didn't check with the baby on this one. If the child could talk Im thinking they'd disagree.I've never met a person yet who wished their mother believed in abortion,funny how that goes...

That is the ultimate reprobate mind.

But remember,atheism is a religion.
Evolution is their opiate,and abortion is their blood sacrifice. The schools are their churches,and little children their evangelized victims.
Man or self is their God,and darwins book their bible

H

heartofdavid

Man worship

The church always adopts trends.
Thus the man centered gospel is the modern american gospel.
It is an opiate.

K

kaylagrl

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:
Woman aborts John

You're chasing your tail here. Your circles are making me dizzy.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

Evolution is their opiate,and abortion is their blood sacrifice. The schools are their churches,and little children their evangelized victims.
while true, it's a hard thing to look at. Makes me ill.

J

joefizz

Yep and once you realize that atheist is actually "A theist" then you see where their religion is man made.

J

joefizz

Man worship

The church always adopts trends.
Thus the man centered gospel is the modern american gospel.
It is an opiate.
Not "My churches" thankfully I haven't had to endure such idiocy and abomination.

J

joefizz

You summed that up pretty well I'd say.
Thank you,got a cousin that sounds the same way so go figure all blah blah blah,like they know alot but in reality hardly any "action" or "belief" involved.

K

kaylagrl

Not "My churches" thankfully I haven't had to endure such idiocy and abomination.
Nor mine either,my preacher preached against abortion last Sunday in fact.

J

joefizz

Nor mine either,my preacher preached against abortion last Sunday in fact.
Also been reading through the comments of your title and they are hilarious a few of them talking about getting riled up or getting guns lol,though I was expecting a troll here too but I "read" the title first then"responded" perhaps I'm rather cliche that way,hahaha hahaha hahaha!

K

kaylagrl

Also been reading through the comments of your title and they are hilarious a few of them talking about getting riled up or getting guns lol,though I was expecting a troll here too but I "read" the title first then"responded" perhaps I'm rather cliche that way,hahaha hahaha hahaha!

I really think that people jump without looking.Regulars here know me well enough that they know I wouldn't say abortion is a blessing. And its surprising how many people never read the OP and just respond to the title.I always scan the OP before responding and who started the thread.

ps.but I really don't want Lady Blue sending orange kitties after me :O

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
BTW, looking at stats, Christians make up a good population of those who get one. Protestants are divided, and I'm not trying to start a race issue here but African-American Protestants are much more strongly anti-abortion than white Protestants. Before you say, "it's not true I'm not", keep in mind an old school conservative Christian, which most of you are are completley against it. Its what we wiki calls mainline" Protestants" who are for it.

Also keep in mind Christians also includes Catholics, Orthodox, Lutheran ect...

It's also fair to mention, I'll assume some know I'm not old school conservative whatsoever however I'm pro-life. Not all of us are evil lol

K

kaylagrl

BTW, looking at stats, Christians make up a good population of those who get one. Protestants are divided, and I'm not trying to start a race issue here but African-American Protestants are much more strongly anti-abortion than white Protestants. Before you say, "it's not true I'm not", keep in mind an old school conservative Christian, which most of you are are completley against it. Its what we wiki calls mainline" Protestants" who are for it.

Also keep in mind Christians also includes Catholics, Orthodox, Lutheran ect...
A true practicing Catholic would be against it,they are dead set against abortion. More liberal types not so much.Im not sure where African American Protestants stand but abortion is highest by far in African American communities. In fact there is a website called blackgenocide.org. where a pastor is trying to spread the truth about abortions in the black community.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
A true practicing Catholic would be against it,they are dead set against abortion. More liberal types not so much.Im not sure where African American Protestants stand but abortion is highest by far in African American communities. In fact there is a website called blackgenocide.org. where a pastor is trying to spread the truth about abortions in the black community.

Obviously a true practicing Catholic won't but those that are, just by name, are those liberal progressives. I also mentioned them because Christians is obviously not limited to protestants. So when the stats show up for Christians, people think "them hypocritical evangelicals".