Abortion is a Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

I really think that people jump without looking.Regulars here know me well enough that they know I wouldn't say abortion is a blessing. And its surprising how many people never read the OP and just respond to the title.I always scan the OP before responding and who started the thread.

ps.but I really don't want Lady Blue sending orange kitties after me :O
Now that would be something!
Imagine Blue lady bug and an orange kitty army,the orange meow battalion,all armed with fur ball launchers and the cutest eyes ever!

P

pckts

BTW, looking at stats, Christians make up a good population of those who get one.
Those are people who "identify" as Christian to mutate their shame and guilt. They don't want to say they are a heathen because it implicates their actions as thoughtless and selfish.

Don't ever believe "stats". You can skew the data to fit any agenda, and the criteria to be Christian is a joke, say you are.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
If you haven't noticed, but everyone who supports abortion, has already been born.
ironic isn't it?

Yes,according to a new campaign by an organization called "My abortion,my life" abortion is a blessing. They have put billboards all over Cleveland,in the poor sections of the city mind you.According to the Billboards abortion is not only a blessing but;

a family value

a parenting decision

a second chance

gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

good medicine

healthcare

hope

liberty

necessary

normal

right for me

your right

sacred (marriage no,abortion yes)

lifesaving (not for the baby mind you)

safer than childbirth

So apparently they didn't check with the baby on this one. If the child could talk Im thinking they'd disagree.I've never met a person yet who wished their mother believed in abortion,funny how that goes...

K

kaylagrl

Imagine Blue lady bug and an orange kitty army,the orange meow battalion,all armed with fur ball launchers and the cutest eyes ever!
​Who could resist?!

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I really think that people jump without looking.Regulars here know me well enough that they know I wouldn't say abortion is a blessing. And its surprising how many people never read the OP and just respond to the title.I always scan the OP before responding and who started the thread.

ps.but I really don't want Lady Blue sending orange kitties after me :O
I saw the title and thought it would be a troll or a newbie. Then realized it was you and read it. It's kind of clickbait though lol

Feb 5, 2017
I find it odd that people might take out the grey area between a person who might ignorantly, usually out of confusion and fear, abort their child, and someone who says 'I actually consciously want to murder a child'. This is what people can find so disturbing about people with these views. It is as irrationally opposite to the main OP which is irrationally open ended.

I regard it as a lack of empathy. Everything is so simple and straightforward when you replace empathy (seeing people as living creations of God who might be struggling within themselves, confused, worried, fearful) with apathy (people who have abortions are murderers).

stahp with the scenarios, already. :rolleyes:

the murder of children is bad, okay? there's NO way to use relativism to make it good.

you know what really burns my britches about this whole thing? (other than MURDERING children...)
dads are left out in the cold, with no inclusion in the "decision".

shouldn't fathers have a say? gah!

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Women who "choose" to murder their unborn babies should, at the same
time and at their own expense, be required by law to undergo sterilization.
Same goes for deadbeat parents who abandon their children and don't pay support.
I know it'll never happen, but a guy can daydream.......

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I find it odd that people might take out the grey area between a person who might ignorantly, usually out of confusion and fear, abort their child, and someone who says 'I actually consciously want to murder a child'. This is what people can find so disturbing about people with these views. It is as irrationally opposite to the main OP which is irrationally open ended.

I regard it as a lack of empathy. Everything is so simple and straightforward when you replace empathy (seeing people as living creations of God who might be struggling within themselves, confused, worried, fearful) with apathy (people who have abortions are murderers).

yeah, i know, you're all about the luv without actually knowing what real love is. :(

fun fact: my closest friend for the past 40 years had an abortion in 1976. (since you're not an American, i'll let you know that was 3 years after Roe v Wade.)
she almost bled to death after the procedure, and God saved her 6 years later. she is currently active in the pro-life arena because she knows personally how much abortion hurts the women who have them, both physically and spiritually.

would you care to guess whether i condemned my sister for this?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
LOL... I used part of this quote in my signature. I had to edit it to fit the stupid 1000 character limit..arghh

Dec 15, 2015
No, it is not. Abortion is murder because kill a baby.

K

kaylagrl

​I believe if people saw an abortion performed,it would change a lot of minds.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
​I believe if people saw an abortion performed,it would change a lot of minds.
Yes it would. Every woman who chooses to go for an abortion should also be made to watch a a video of the baby's heartbeat and developing body.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Women who "choose" to murder their unborn babies should, at the same
time and at their own expense, be required by law to undergo sterilization.
Same goes for deadbeat parents who abandon their children and don't pay support.
I know it'll never happen, but a guy can daydream.......
We most also remember that women who choose to murder unborn babies and are wracked with guilt (which the majority are) Know that they can be forgiven, which of course you know as well.

However those who perform the abortion are just as equally culpable if not more.
They have no guilt about what they do.

Counselling to the lady before the abortion and the emotional response afterwards is not often given and if it is, all it is, is to back up their choice.

I read a while back a story of a doctor who performed thousands of abortions. To him the unborn were not children.
Then his conscious was pricked, he researched, realised from day one there was a child.

He stopped aborting, came to Jesus and now is an advocate of pro life.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Abortionist is the title of a "legal" serial killer.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
No, it is not. Abortion is murder because kill a baby.
Gotta love it when people don't read anything beyond the thread title prior to posting.