Abortion is a Blessing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Women who abort have higher cancer rates (according to what I read) gonna be a bad day when judgment comes for those who murder innocent children....many do it like changing pants.....no big deal

Z

Zi

Indeed!
It's not hard
When you can take a pill and see it as a period..:rolleyes:

I know a lady who has had about 7. Most were with pills, one was the horrific type due to her being so far along.

They make them watch a video but when you're removed from the consequences(the process of death), it's easy to ignore reality.

I say inject them with mock substances that simulate the process(of any death) slow the respiratory system and heart, impair their ability to function etc) and put them under(like with surgery). When they wake, let's see what they say

Women who abort have higher cancer rates (according to what I read) gonna be a bad day when judgment comes for those who murder innocent children....many do it like changing pants.....no big deal

Nov 14, 2016
Yes,according to a new campaign by an organization called "My abortion,my life" abortion is a blessing. They have put billboards all over Cleveland,in the poor sections of the city mind you.According to the Billboards abortion is not only a blessing but;

a family value

a parenting decision

a second chance

gender equality (my personal favorite of excuses)

good medicine

healthcare

hope

liberty

necessary

normal

right for me

your right

sacred (marriage no,abortion yes)

lifesaving (not for the baby mind you)

safer than childbirth

So apparently they didn't check with the baby on this one. If the child could talk Im thinking they'd disagree.I've never met a person yet who wished their mother believed in abortion,funny how that goes...

***they would not choose that "blessing" if it their birth on the line...

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You Americans have no idea what a real abortion culture is like. Apparently, Dino doesn’t know what is happening in Canada.

Every summer, the federal government gives out grants to non-profit groups to hire students and young people who are helping others. This year, our prime minister Trudeau, changed the on-line application slightly. There is a declaration you have to sign, saying you support “reproductive rights.” That is abortion, Trudeau agrees. Because, in our “tolerant” society here in Canada, abortion is a given.

In fact, basically they are trying to force groups to agree with the Liberal party platform. There is no “right” to an abortion in Canada. But, there is also no law against it. When Trudeau Senior (Pierre Elliot) repatriated our constitution, Christians wanted to enshrine the right to hold an opinion against abortion. Trudeau Sr said that by default, it was there! No one would take away the right to hold religious values.

So now, his son, 36 years later, is enshrining abortion. So, not only is abortion free and easy, it is a “right”. But not only a right, but if you want funding, you have to support it.

So, who is being hurt by this? Christian summer camps for the poor. The Mustard Seed that feeds the poor and homeless. Pretty much any Christian organization, whether what they are doing has anything to do with abortion or not.

Trudeau is an elitist, globalist dictator. He was elected with 37% of the vote. And yet, because he has a majority, and because he is an arrogant idiot, he has a stranglehold on tax payers money. And he is trying to reshape Canadian Society with his agenda of death.

(This is not about whether you think the government should give hand-outs or not! It is about making people who are against abortion, sign they are for abortion, in order to be on the same footing as people that agree with the declaration!)

Society is just crashing downhill at an alarming rate!

K

kaylagrl

You Americans have no idea what a real abortion culture is like. Apparently, Dino doesn’t know what is happening in Canada.

Every summer, the federal government gives out grants to non-profit groups to hire students and young people who are helping others. This year, our prime minister Trudeau, changed the on-line application slightly. There is a declaration you have to sign, saying you support “reproductive rights.” That is abortion, Trudeau agrees. Because, in our “tolerant” society here in Canada, abortion is a given.

In fact, basically they are trying to force groups to agree with the Liberal party platform. There is no “right” to an abortion in Canada. But, there is also no law against it. When Trudeau Senior (Pierre Elliot) repatriated our constitution, Christians wanted to enshrine the right to hold an opinion against abortion. Trudeau Sr said that by default, it was there! No one would take away the right to hold religious values.

So now, his son, 36 years later, is enshrining abortion. So, not only is abortion free and easy, it is a “right”. But not only a right, but if you want funding, you have to support it.

So, who is being hurt by this? Christian summer camps for the poor. The Mustard Seed that feeds the poor and homeless. Pretty much any Christian organization, whether what they are doing has anything to do with abortion or not.

Trudeau is an elitist, globalist dictator. He was elected with 37% of the vote. And yet, because he has a majority, and because he is an arrogant idiot, he has a stranglehold on tax payers money. And he is trying to reshape Canadian Society with his agenda of death.

(This is not about whether you think the government should give hand-outs or not! It is about making people who are against abortion, sign they are for abortion, in order to be on the same footing as people that agree with the declaration!)

As I said in another thread,there is a starting point before Christians lose their religious freedom. It doesn't happen overnight.

Dec 15, 2015
Why should we value life? That is because The Lord formed you from the womb ... KJVIsaiah44:24 24. "Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer,and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that strecheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself", Are the preborns human been? Yes, they are KJVLuke1;41 41." And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost", How is God concerned with the preborns? KJVGalatians1;15 15. "But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb,and called me by his grace". Who is responsible for life and death? The Lord, He spoke all these words saying ... KJVExodus20;13 13. "Thou shalt not kill" , Are human permitted to take life before birth? Let is take a look what's Mosaic low say in KJVExodus21;22-24 22. "If men strive, and hurt a women with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow;he shall be securely punished, according the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.23. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, 24. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot", Does God forgive those who have had abortion? Yes, he is, when they stop do it and ask him for forgiveness KJVIsaiah43;25 25." I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins".

Sep 11, 2017
Abortion shouldn't be encouraged and legalized for it means killing the soul and the human body created by God in the womb of its mother... for God blessed mankind to be fruitful in Genesis chp 1 :

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Corbinscam

Jul 17, 2016
I honestly understand the stress of an unplanned pregnancy...I understand it driving you to make irrational choices and to regret those choices. What I can't understand is the level of depravity it takes for mature adults praise infanticide. It's sickening.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Nowadays u can plan pregnancy and get protection. Its so rare that a woman gets pregnant while taking protection that theres barely any excuse anymore to get pregnant if u dont want to

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Abortion shouldn't be encouraged and legalized for it means killing the soul and the human body created by God in the womb of its mother... for God blessed mankind to be fruitful in Genesis chp 1 :

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Go to countries where its outlawed and u will see woman aborting im unsafe ways anyway. Theres no stopping abortions theres only ways to lower them

K

kaylagrl

Considering today is MLK day I thought I'd share this quote from Dr.Mildred Jefferson,the first black woman to graduate from Harvard and a pro-life activist...

K

kaylagrl

The sign says it all...

Dec 12, 2013

36.29 million population of Canada in 2016....since Roe vs Wade there have been 62 million abortions in the U.S.....I am fairly confident Americans know about abortion

K

kaylagrl

Have to ask what you were thinking with this one.... Do you agree or disagree with abortion? In the situation you posted nothing has been fertilized. Most would say the Bible is against self pleasuring anyway.