Abortion on Demand Lights Trade Center Pink

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnowMe

I surely don’t mind you quoting my post UnderGrace but if you would be so kind as to divide them not blend them together as one statement.

U

UnderGrace

Well I don’t think you heard me rightly. when I said the world is sinning in one way or another had nothing to do with history of Germany but the present. you read what I said about WW2 and went from there.
I used it as an example to show how we cannot say that we bear sins of past generations.

And if I am only respond to one thought I usually like to highlight that particular idea.

Done now:)

K

KnowMe

I used it as an example to show how we cannot say that we bear sins of past generations.

And if I am only respond to one thought I usually like to highlight that particular idea.

Done now:)
That is true to a extent, to the lover No, to the hater Yes

K

KnowMe

God is still a jealious God

U

UnderGrace

O yea why did Jesus come?

That is true to a extent, to the lover No, to the hater Yes

Are you setting forth the idea that individual people, like me, bear the sins and are responsible for the sins of individuals from previous generations ?

K

KnowMe

Are you setting forth the idea that individual people, like me, bear the sins and are responsible for the sins of individuals from previous generations ?
Are you a believer if so then No

K

KnowMe

Make no mistake the OT is fully active in some people’s lives.

U

UnderGrace

Are you a believer if so then No
I am a believer and this is not true, I am only responsible for the sins I commit, I am not responsible to the sins of my grandmother and every other person that walked this earth that is just not biblical.

K

KnowMe

Exodus 20
5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep

K

KnowMe

I am a believer and this is not true, I am only responsible for the sins I commit, I am not responsible to the sins of my grandmother and every other person that walked this earth that is just not biblical.
Read above post of mine what does say about haters?

U

UnderGrace

Exodus 20
5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep
Okay, I knew you were going to cite that scripture.

I am not under the law, never was since I am not Jewish.

K

KnowMe

Okay, I knew you were going to cite that scripture.

I am not under the law, never was since I am not Jewish.
Hmm are you hearing what I said? No your not that is exactly what I said in post 147

K

KnowMe

The law has been fulfilled.

Disagree and I leave it at that.
I disagree with you and I leave it at that, how did the conversation go from sin of people of past to the law.

B

bovine_mind

Yea but that’s like giving a banana to a monkey in a cage.
Wow, that was close! Good thing you were talking about Native Americans, rather than African Americans!

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
That's good to see. We may never know but now I'm wondering what caused the upticks around 2004 and 2007.