an old friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2009
Hi everyone. I have a female friend I've known since high school. She now lives in Massachusetts. I tried to call her at work yesterday because she suddenly quit answering my e mails, only to find that she lost her job due to cutbacks/downsizing. Her position was "eliminated."

I don't know her home phone number and she hasn't answered my e mails to her personal e mail address.
I am really worried about her now, and hope that she is alright.

Apr 13, 2007
Aww I'll keep her in prayer for sure, maybe she doesn't have internet now that she lost her job or something. I'm sure she would answer you if she were able! I'll just say this for now, Dear heavenly Father, please give WhiteKnite peace of mind, let not his heart be troubled, surround him with your presence and Spirit, bless him indeed oh Lord, and allow his friend to be alright, and contact him somehow, in Jesus name, Amen! God bless you!

Jan 9, 2009
Thank you for your prayer, Stand_Up.
I got an e-mail from her last Friday. Her position was eliminated, but she is still working. Only now she is working in the production line. She doesn't like it but is happy that she at least has a job. It was either that or the unemployment line. Her spriit is down because of it. Which is why she didn't answer her e mails. I am kind of like that too. When I get depressed; I have a tendency to withdraw and lose any ambition. But she will be okay. We've both been thru very rough times before and the Lord always stayed with us.

Thank you again Stand Up 4 God. Your prayer meant a lot to me.
And more importantly; thank you Jesus for being with my friend, Elaine.
Praise The Lord!!

Apr 13, 2007
Aww I'm so happy that you have peace of mind and know she's alright! Praise the Lord, yes He always sees us through everything! We all tend to withdraw and get down at times it's only human, I'll continue to keep both of you in prayer, God bless!

I

italiansunset

my prayers are with you and so id God.

C

cindy2009

Dear whitenite,

Am so sorry, for all, but God never fails us, your friend is in safe hands...you need not worry since God promises us He is everywhere and for anyone,

Be blessed.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
its true that we can tend to with draw from the lord when the going gets tough.But no matter what goes on around us we have to be strong and focussed. I think somethings are meant to be in life, its the way we deal with them that counts! love mandy xx Thanks for being my freind