Another Trinity Article :)

• Thread starter Definition_Christ
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Definition_Christ

The idea of the Trinity is pagan in nature itself.
Actually no it isn't. You should study into it. Matter of fact.. We can use Isaiah 44:6 for an example here.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘ I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God

LORD is translated from Jehovah so it's actually...

Thus says Jehovah, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. (Elohim)

Do you notice there are two Jehovah's ? Well that's interesting ..
That is just one example we can use to show the Trinity is not a goyisha (gentile) teaching.

Check out.....
http://www.israelimission.org/
Click on Trinity? Goyish!?....
That is actually one of the chatters on CC who made this website. I'm sure if you have any questions and happen to be on the Chat at the same time as him.. I'm sure he will be glad to speak with you.

D

Definition_Christ

I could show you in Scripture that the Father and Jesus are two separate persons.

John 8
13 The Pharisees therefore said to Him, “You bear witness of Yourself; Your witness is not true.”
14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.
15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.
16 And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me.
17 It is also written in your law that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.”
19 Then they said to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also.”
20 These words Jesus spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one laid hands on Him, for His hour had not yet come.

Interesting, eh? TWO MEN?... Hmm The Father and Son? Two separate Persons.. Yet the same God.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

He is the image of the invisible Father. The Father is Spirit.... Jesus is the has the SAME character as His Father.. They are always in perfect unity/agreement. But they are two separate Persons.. Yet they are BOTH Jehovah. We know there is only ONE Jehovah.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2009
Yeah, I'm definitely out of that conversation.

I really wish you guys would give some thought to treating His Name as if were a Holy thing, not to be used lightly. As I've mentioned, there are plenty of other ways to get the exact same idea across. If you're trinitarian, you can refer to the Father. You can refer to the Tetragrammaton, The Name, The 4 Letter Name, or HaShem (which means The Name). You could even say Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh, to indicate the Hebrew letters that spell The Name.

Throughout history, the vowels have not been recorded in the scriptures. Part of that is simply the Hebrew language. Another part of that is that ONLY the High Priest would actually attempt to pronounce The Name, and ONLY once a year.

So, all these different pronunciation attempts that people come up with, are at BEST guesses. And when you're guessing at 2 or 3 vowel soundsat once, chances are you're not saying it right anyway, which again, seems rather dispectful. Why would you want to use His Name when there's no need? And why would you try to pronounce it, when you're probably saying it wrong ? There's simply no valid reason for it.

If it were a matter of food, sabbaths, or holidays, some Christian or another would pop up and say not to judge another for what they eat or don't, or for holidays, or new moons... This is no different. You can do what you want, as it's the Holy Spirit's job to convict you, if you're willing to hear it. But Torah-observant people can not in good conscience continue in a conversation that seems to encourage people misusing His Name.

Sep 2, 2009
Oh really so you do believe that God died?

18 I am He who lives, and was dead.
[
/quote]
No Jesus is not God. If Jesus died, then God died. Jesus is the first and last in the perspective that it was meant. The first to proclaim the gospel, and the last to prove it. The first to provide true salvation to mankind and the last. All living souls will go through him and no other, not even God. And because of such, there is no other, therefore, A-Z fits. Jesus never said he was God nor did he ascend to the throne of God. Only God sits on the throne.

But I expect you're one of those people who can't understand that Jesus is still alive in his flesh body that he had when he was here. And i expect you forget that he will return that way too.

There is absolutely nothing that you can quote or produce that will ever show that Jesus is God. When reading the bible a person always needs to keep common sense. "god is spirit." "my father is greater than I." "I ascend to my father." "sit at the right hand of power."

You only believe Jesus is God for three reasons: 1. you do not have the Holy Spirit in you. 2. You just want to argue and do it for kicks. 3. You are one of the billions in the wordl who have been grossly mislead and choose to believe as a conformist.

When I decided to voice my knowledge I knew I would run across people like you. I see them and hear them on television all the time. But I am not here to waste time showing anyone who has no ears what the truth is. I know the scriptures very well, and my speaking out is beacue of the deceivers in the world who are doing just what you are doing, heckling any person who does not believe as you do. You teach nothing, you argue as a misguided person. If you think you are so brainy that you can teach me what you call the truth, think again, my knowledge far excels over yours and beyond anything you can currently understand. So, no, you will never be able to tell me that Jesus is God and that God died on the cross now matter what scriptures you twist in your favor.

Somebody has to show how the ANTICHRIST is working in the world, that is what I do. By saying that God died on the corss you deny the son Jesus. By saying that Jesus is God, you deny the father. And if you can;t understand that, why is it you have not explained Gods other sons? And then, what happens to the Holy Spirit, why does the future not mention it?

You also leave out that when God makes the new heaven and earth and that God and Jesus both are mentioned as different entities. Jesus being a man forever now since he was changed form a spirit like God and of course God forever being a spirit, totally unlike Jesus. No one knows what will happen when this long course of prophecy is over. I'm sure as Large and powerful as God is, he has other plans. After all, eternity is a very long time to do nothing but live on a planet.

You can put all the limits on God you wish, but keep it as it is, your belief. Because that is all it is. I for one think it is time for a person such as me who has a lot of knowledge to come forward and begin to challenge those who are misquoting and representing the Bible. Most of which are called preachers and evangelists and television personalities.

Since everyones knowledge about God comes from the Bible, the knowledge is of the same source. So far all you have offered is small talk and no Biblical proof that Jesus is God. The References you make from the OT to the NT are not related as you infer. But you do nothing that has not been around for a long time, misguided deception.

Of course, I speak of knowledge, not faith. Which is why so many people turn religious people away, faith has nothing to do with un-sustained argument, to each his own. "Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation (to each his own) with fear and trembling;" Ph 2:12

You obviously don't know the difference between the spirit of God and the physical son he sent to us.

Sep 2, 2009
Jesus is not God or part of a Trinity, he is a single entity, the son of God sent to take away the sins of the world. . . . But don't forget, Satan will come quickly and take away your seeds if you don't stand firm with what you learn.
To quote myself. There is NO WAY that Jesus is God or part of a Triune God or Trinity of energy that made the world. How many times do need to say this for you to understand my position?

Sep 2, 2009
But Torah-observant people can not in good conscience continue in a conversation that seems to encourage people misusing His Name.
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness," 2 Ti 3:16

Jesus didn't come to bring peace, but a separation, 3 against 2. If a person is for all, then they are for nothing because not all are chosen. "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Luke 22:36

Grab your money and your sword, for the time to fight against Satan and his teachings is now. There wasn't anything said about keeping the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.