anwser found

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yaeger1

ok so so many of you have seen me post about gray hair... so lol i finally found my answer

31The hoary head is a crown of beauty and glory if it is found in the way of righteousness
AND then it says (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation).

there it is moral and spirtual rectitude in every area and relation

the strong fear of God was what made me do that... if you didnt know i was haveing panic attacks was delusional and parinoid that at any second Gods Judgement would come down on me and at that time i was cought up in some bad sins at that time...

let me break it down for you all, I was so fear strucken that i made people act INCENTIVE to me...
the things i said the things i didnt say when at how... they were pretty much rooting my on in there minds.. seeing my goodness or Godlyness

as for contiuning this moral ans spirtual recitude... this is something i will have to relearn/work on...for it has left me soon after i got well...

Y

yaeger1

or as Bono might say Iwas talking like it was the end of the world

Y

yaeger1

check it out its called till the end of the world (youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.