Anyone over 21?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sadch

I am 23 and I feel ancient. hows being an older " young" adult treating you?

R

richie_2uk

Hi, and welcome to cc, just to let you know you are in good company, as plenty of us oldies. here so you not alone. lol

S

sadch

lol. thanks.

W

wwjd_kilden

Am I old enough to be old yet? I have a back that make noises that sure can camouflage me as old :p

S

sadch

over 21 is old imo

Jeshuvan

Pastor
Staff member
Apr 15, 2012
Hi,I am only 60 yrs young.But I will gladly trade ages with u,hoping I can keep what I know now also.Thank God 4 what u have always,its truly a gift. Jeshuvan.

Loveneverfails

Feb 18, 2013
I'm sorry that you feel like 21 is the end of youth. :p That said, welcome to CC :)

M

MissCris

When I was 15, I thought 20 was old. By the time I hit 20, I thought oh, 30 is old, and 20 is really still just a kid...

I'm about to turn 28 next week, and I think I'll bump "old" up to ohhh, 50, 60, maybe 70.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I'm 23. Some days I feel so very young. Other days I feel so old. I have a few friends who are 19 and 20, and even though that's only a few years difference, it's a pretty big difference when it comes to life experience and maturity. At 19, you've just graduated high school, maybe gotten your foot in the door at college. At 23, I've graduated college and moved into the "real world", which is not nearly as fun as I thought it would be when I was a kid. :p

Jul 27, 2013
I am 24 and I am freaking out about turning 25 in December...how did my childhood/teen years fly so fast?? Ahhhh....such is life.

M

muzikguy

im 28. I almost cant believe im that old sometimes because I don't fee like it lol

Jul 25, 2012
Hi. I'm 20something. And I've been 20something for something years now. In all honesty, I strongly believe that I still got a teenage mentality. :rolleyes:

As if that wasn't apparent. Hehe, duty.

N

Ndz

21 felt young and a four years after....still feel the same ..strange but..thank God for continued grace and mercy

X

xogummybearxo

im 25.how is 23 old

J

josh123

and think around this age the struggle is pretty big because your still young...and the world sometimes call the us to the "exciting" life

H

hospitalpharmacist

Welcome to CC.
I'm old enough I think. Remember you are not old, just to say"If I could get back to your age........".

C

colalella2891

LOL. I'm turning 22 in like 2 weeks and yeah I actually feel a little weird about it. I'm growing up too fast... :confused: