Anyone want to bet?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The current over/under odds are 120 days. I'm trending towards the other. It may not be an 'accident' but she most likely will be the victim of a vicious smear campaign. It's going to be brutal.

H

Hellooo

You've lost me, 17Bees! What's the consequence?

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
You've lost me, 17Bees! What's the consequence?
ha... I think I was a little surprised you got caught up in this Donna Brazile/dnc stuff to begin with. :)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Donna will fall in line and write a new book admitting that she lied in the first book. During that book tour, she will have a heart attack.

Feb 28, 2016
Willie,

you are very 'brave' to start such a post, for many of us know what
goes-on in this fallen-world'...

Aug 2, 2009
Anyone want to bet how long it will be before Donna Brazile has an "unexplained fatal accident?" She's messed with the Clintons; her fate may soon follow that of other enemies of the Killer Couple.
I thought about this when I saw how she outed the DNC and Hillary, but unlike the other poor souls who have met an untimely demise just before they were about to reveal something about the left, Ms. Brazile is not an obscure individual that no one has ever heard of... She was the head of the DNC and everyone who reads the news has heard of her. I think they won't touch her due to that fact.

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus will 'touch-her', or 'them, whether right or left' in His own time...

Feb 7, 2015
Willie,

you are very 'brave' to start such a post, for many of us know what
goes-on in this fallen-world'...
Brave? Nah. This is a Christian forum, the Clintons wouldn't be reading here.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I was reading all the posts...all good, and was anxious to post....and Willie posted my thought. So much for me thinking it was original. Lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Willie, you truly shock, sadden and disappoint me. You're taking bets on when/whether someone will get killed or not? Seriously? :/ Don't you have more valid things to think about? This thread is in truly poor, morbid taste..

Maybe what people should take bets on is how many more times you're gonna make a JA out of yourself before year's end... LOL

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You guys are sick.. THIS is how Christians are supposed to act? Taking bets on when and how a person will die... SMH

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
I’m thinking her brakes will ‘fail’ going down a mountain road….I haven’t determined a time frame yet….

Feb 7, 2015
Willie, you truly shock, sadden and disappoint me. You're taking bets on when/whether someone will get killed or not? Seriously? :/ Don't you have more valid things to think about? This thread is in truly poor, morbid taste..

Maybe what people should take bets on is how many more times you're gonna make a JA out of yourself before year's end... LOL
Come back and talk with me when something happens to her. It doesn't make you "Holy" because you bury your head to realities in this world.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm not burying my head to anything. I know what happens to those types of people. But the fact that you and others are betting on when and how she'll die, is just sick... Y'all sound like you WANT something to happen to her.. Grow up..

Come back and talk with me when something happens to her. It doesn't make you "Holy" because you bury your head to realities in this world.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
I say put me down for a month. That would be JUST the amount of time the Clintons would need to plan and orchestrate something to cause an "accident" for Donna. Nobody wants anything to happen to her blue_ladybug, she just needs a lot of prayer and protection, but that's the reality of the America we live in right now. The Clintons have demonstrated time and time again what they are cable of, and that's truly evil corruptible things. Literally they can get away with murder, and not face any penalty, but that's ok, we serve a God who is recording EVERY single move :)

Feb 7, 2015
Well, I have to admit there is an alternative.

She may suddenly retract everything she said, and admit that Trump paid her to say it all. And then, "good Christian woman" that she says she is, she could amazingly find herself in possession of a brand-new house by the seashore. Hey, it happened to Bernie, and he, all of a sudden, became a loyal Hillary supporter.... and he is not even a member of her party.

Dec 12, 2013
Well, I have to admit there is an alternative.

She may suddenly retract everything she said, and admit that Trump paid her to say it all. And then, "good Christian woman" that she says she is, she could amazingly find herself in possession of a brand-new house by the seashore. Hey, it happened to Bernie, and he, all of a sudden, became a loyal Hillary supporter.... and he is not even a member of her party.
It was a good "PR" stunt right before her book came out.....maybe she got permission from Hitlery Clinton ahead of schedule and promised 20% or so of gross sales.....