Anyone want to talk via PM...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Hi Francine,
yes anyone thinking they are for real should have to prove it.
Like the humor though, but to be real is to be living fully in God: in the resurrection. We have tasted and need to continue, while we drink from the fountain of living water, we no longer thirst after the world.

Apr 30, 2016
Can I ask. Is it wrong to talk in pm as I talk to a few people.
I'm not sure you're asking me.

I don't think it's wrong if you both enjoy talking to each other.

I get "friend" requests and I don't asnwer to those.
If it's someone I know from the threads, then I think it's OK as long as it's on the straight and narrow.

My two cents...

C

CaptainGoat

I have a lot of friends requests and I answer and have conversations. To me this is normal. It is polite to answer and nice to meet new friends in this way! Does not mean we actually meet in real life.

J

joefizz

I have a lot of friends requests and I answer and have conversations. To me this is normal. It is polite to answer and nice to meet new friends in this way! Does not mean we actually meet in real life.
yeah though I'd like to meet some people here in person,like nkirah,magenta,miss lady, miss tabby,and so many more!(yes including you captain goat,you bettter baaaaalieve it!!!!!)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Jane, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Apr 30, 2016
But why would someone who just joined, has 0 posts, be writing to anyone requesting friendship?
I don't understand this. It doesn't seem kosher to me...

Why don't they just post and then you get to know people and THEN MAYBE you could PM, although I don't even know why it would be necessary except for a certain reason every now and then...

J

JaneDarke

Whoaaaa! Wow. How did my post turn into this? I am a real female (who wishes she was a teenager) with a cover name to protect my identity from those who have ill intentions. I know better than to give my information out to anyone I don't know. I don't trust easy. I am on here to seek friendship, pen pals. I've posted here and there but since all this is searchable on public internet, I don't post much. I'm in a depressed state and wish to get some encouragement from Christ minded people. I have been chatting via PM with Captain Goat mostly. He can attest to my "personality". I am very picky who I PM with...after a short "get to know each other" conversation, I give the boot if I'm uncomfortable for any reason. Now, if anyone wants to have a decent intellectual PM, I'm all ears.

J

joefizz

Whoaaaa! Wow. How did my post turn into this? I am a real female (who wishes she was a teenager) with a cover name to protect my identity from those who have ill intentions. I know better than to give my information out to anyone I don't know. I don't trust easy. I am on here to seek friendship, pen pals. I've posted here and there but since all this is searchable on public internet, I don't post much. I'm in a depressed state and wish to get some encouragement from Christ minded people. I have been chatting via PM with Captain Goat mostly. He can attest to my "personality". I am very picky who I PM with...after a short "get to know each other" conversation, I give the boot if I'm uncomfortable for any reason. Now, if anyone wants to have a decent intellectual PM, I'm all ears.
how'd your post turn into this???
well there were these trouble making gnomes and dwarves you see...then one thing led to another and WHAM,total bizzareness hahaha hahaha hahaha!

Apr 30, 2016
This is a forum for public discussion.
So we got into talking about PM'ing which is a secondary thing, not really the primary reason.

If you want to PM me, I know all about depression, for various reasons.

Blessings

J

JaneDarke

Funny Joe Fizz

Okay Franc

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Read my depression testimony. Follow the directions in my signature below..

M

missy2014

...I'm here. Looking to make some decent virtual friends.
Where about in the states youre from?
What's your favourite thing to do in your town/ City? Would you like to visit say New Zealand or Australia some day. I like the north american accent so I'm asking some of these questions. I'm Missy BTW.

M

missy2014

@ Jane its summer there isn't it or am I wrong?
Does it snow in your state? Or where you live?

J

JaneDarke

Where about in the states youre from?
What's your favourite thing to do in your town/ City? Would you like to visit say New Zealand or Australia some day. I like the north american accent so I'm asking some of these questions. I'm Missy BTW.
Pm me lady, I will tell you all about it. Of course, I would love to travel. I wish it snowed. It is rare. It is so hot and humid.