Anyone want to video chat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Aw thanks :)

I get a lot out of these threads but the main reason I come here is for some sort of fellowship. Connecting with other believers, sharing thoughts and info and all that. I can see some people are just here for other reasons and don’t take kindly to anyone who takes a more relaxed approach to chatting about things. I think all these topics are relevant so I don’t worry Too much about expiry dates. That’s just me though, we are all different and that’s ok.
I must confess I take secret delight in replying to long dormant threads, and waiting for certain personality types to come out and lecture me on the likelihood of the original poster seeing the comments. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I must confess I take secret delight in replying to long dormant threads, and waiting for certain personality types to come out and lecture me on the likelihood of the original poster seeing the comments. :)
I feel the same way. You can have a lot of fun bumping up a zombie thread. For the record I don't want to video chat with the OP and have no intention of doing so.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I feel the same way. You can have a lot of fun bumping up a zombie thread. For the record I don't want to video chat with the OP and have no intention of doing so.
You're really missing out, Tourist. OP is 35 now, but she's had a terrible 6 years waiting for someone to video chat with. She's sort of like a modern day Rapunzel, not being able to talk to anyone. Not that she's locked in a tower, but all the people in her desert town tend to be Asians or Muslims, and don't speak the language. She was actually quite interesting to talk to. I recommend it. When I spoke with her, she said she was worried no one would speak to her again for another 6 years. I can't imagine what it would be like... :-(

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You're really missing out, Tourist. OP is 35 now, but she's had a terrible 6 years waiting for someone to video chat with. She's sort of like a modern day Rapunzel, not being able to talk to anyone. Not that she's locked in a tower, but all the people in her desert town tend to be Asians or Muslims, and don't speak the language. She was actually quite interesting to talk to. I recommend it. When I spoke with her, she said she was worried no one would speak to her again for another 6 years. I can't imagine what it would be like... :-(
Some would consider it a blessing to be left alone for 6 years. When you check in with her 6 years from now let me know how she's doing. She probably needs to let down her hair to attract a guy. She won't be lonely no more.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Some would consider it a blessing to be left alone for 6 years. When you check in with her 6 years from now let me know how she's doing. She probably needs to let down her hair to attract a guy. She won't be lonely no more.
It's a deal! I'll write myself a note and be sure to relay your advice in 6 years time. :) If I'm still alive... If not, I'll also include a note in my will for my executor to do it. So the odds are good she'll get your message.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Perhaps when a old thread is resurrected, we should end by saying -no need for a lecture. I know this thread is old and the OP long gone, but i found the topic interesting so decided to respond.