Anyone...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Any experiences of physical manifestations of good or evil?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ummm what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grey

Had or seen any "physical" manifestations of good or evil? (Not the everyday stuff....) If so do enlighten us :D

G

Graybeard

if it is for entertainment I really don't think it wise or prudent.

Sep 2, 2009
other than ppl being evil,.. nope.

S

suaso

Yes, I believe I saw an angel once in my life, or at least I saw what the angel wanted me to see and understand that it was an angel. That would be the good.

I have never seen a demon, at least, not whilst awake.

H

Harley_Angel

One time, before I was truly saved and had given my life to God, I was meditating, trying to astrally project or something. I was completely still, and completely meditated and I opened my mind to try and project when I saw something white and sort of misty hovering over me. My entire body stiffened and I got major goosebumps and then it said my name and I flipped out. I had to sleep witht he lights on for a very long time, and I still can't meditate without getting scared.

S

seeker710

I saw this man one time.... I was pulling up to my house, parking on the street in front of the house where I lived. There were these two guys walking down the sidewalk next to me. The man who was farthest from me glanced over at me and made eye contact for just an instant as he and the other man continued walking. There was something about him that terrified me to the core. In that miniscule instant, I was absolutely petrified. I was so scared I couldn't even move for probably five minutes. After that, I made it a point to not park in front of my house for months afterward... I believe that something in me recognized him as a demon.

On the good side, when my mom was in hospice, a woman came in one day and gave her a foot massage. She asked my mom if she had seen any angels yet. Mom said yes, that they were indescribably beautiful. Like people with wings made of crystal and light. The woman giving the massage said she hears these exact same stores over and over again from the people she cared for.

A

Aliciaforjesus

I have had several experiences with demons and angels.

About six months ago I was woke up at 3:00am by an angel in my bedroom, He was just standing there reading something.

I also have been ministering on the streets and I have had demons try to attack me as I was talking about Jesus!

L

Leilaii425

I remember hearing as a child my brother or rather a demon speaking through him.... I remember clear as day the way it sounded and it said... my name is death.

H

Harley_Angel

When I was younger, every night I would fall asleep talking to my guardian angel. I had named her peppermint patty, and talking to her made me feel so safe and happy. I don't know why I stopped, I think I got old enough and became a teenager that worldly things occupied my mind instead. I never saw anything, but I could feel warmth, and love, and peace, like I was being held by my best friend in the entire world. And I told peppermint everything, things I wouldn't have ever thought of sharing, especially as a young person.

Status
Not open for further replies.