Apple's newest iPhones come with groundbreaking AI (Artificial Intelligence) chips in them!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Quote from the article:

"Inside Apple’s three new sleek and glossy iPhones that it launched Wednesday is a system-on-a-chip module dubbed A12 Bionic. Made up of a core central processing unit, a graphics processing unit and a neural net chip that handles machine-learning instructions, the A12 Bionic chip module has a total of 6.9 billion transistors and is manufactured using the most advanced process technology in the industry. "

“What the team has done is truly, truly breakthrough,” Apple’s senior vice president of worldwide marketing, Phil Schiller, said at the company’s event in Cupertino, Calif., hailing “the industry’s first 7-nanometer chip.

Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/from-iphone-to-aiphone-apples-new-chips-are-key-to-its-future-2018-09-12

M

Miri

I’ve got an iPhone X.

It’s not that intelligent, it still can’t make a cup of tea.

M

Miri

We old people like to keep up with the gadgets. Lol

Rotten apple.
They employ slave labor in China. Conditions are so bad their workers would regularly commit suicide by jumping from the balconies of the Apple provided dorms.
Apple saw the problem and addressed it.
Better working conditions, better pay, more respect for the laborers that put those over priced phones together for pennies? Of course not!
Apple installed suicide nets. That way splat stains on the sidewalk aren't an issue anymore.

Dec 12, 2013
Rotten apple.
They employ slave labor in China. Conditions are so bad their workers would regularly commit suicide by jumping from the balconies of the Apple provided dorms.
Better working conditions, better pay, more respect for the laborers that put those over priced phones together for pennies? Of course not!
Apple installed suicide nets. That way splat stains on the sidewalk aren't an issue anymore.
Hahahha splat stains...........takes a sip of coffee while slowly shaking head......wow hah

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Hahahha splat stains...........takes a sip of coffee while slowly shaking head......wow hah
Yeah, desperate people jumping from high balconies to end their life is always funny.
CWAUH

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Rotten apple.
And to think the news from time to time in major cities shows ignorant people, those who know nothing of this, lined up three lines deep around the Apple store to buy the latest slave labor blood product. :(

BING apple computer slave labor suicides

Dec 12, 2013
Yeah, desperate people jumping from high balconies to end their life is always funny.
CWAUH
I never said that....like you normally do...embellish beyond what I said or my point....Par for the course with Cainologists......

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I never said that....like you normally do...embellish beyond what I said or my point....Par for the course with Cainologists......
I consider the source of the false witness. The Cainologist as is termed would be that reflected in your mirror. Rotted fruit stinks to high heaven.

Dec 12, 2013
I consider the source of the false witness. The Cainologist as is termed would be that reflected in your mirror. Rotted fruit stinks to high heaven.
Did you say something....nope...nothing of value.....just admit your error...you accused me and made a stupid mouthy comment....like Cain you have no ability to admit your error.....you remind me of a former member who is no longer with us.........she was just like u!

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
No, I don't read your venom. :) I see "ignored content". And when I block your profile picture I see no one at all.
My vineyard is blessed and full of healthy fruit.